Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 12. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
DV8 community is working hard to make this coin more stronger.i think the admins will give us more opportunity to buy more coins.
Activity: 112
DV8 coin is better for investment and there is no doubt about getting good rewards in this coin. one thing i want to say is you guys must be smarter in making decisions while investing for your success.
First of all good luck your project is awesome. All the member of  dv8 are active and seems the future of this projects is bright
Yeah i agree with you. In dv8 all the people are really supporting and working hard to make this project successful and worthy of all yout trust.
Activity: 13
I have a Strong feeling, that soon the price of dv8 coin will be raised and those who didn't invest in dv8 they will be losers.
I like the dv8 coin and it is have a great future.The price is down now but for sure price will increase greatly in future days.
Activity: 28
First of all good luck your project is awesome. All the member of  dv8 are active and seems the future of this projects is bright
Activity: 41
guys i want to know that, what are the specification of dv8 coin??
Activity: 105
Exactly ... Very deserving Smiley
Sadly some greedy people took advantage of free airdrops and are keeping project at hold.
Now we have lot of features coming. Dv8 vault website launched 
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?

I didn't come to know that yesterday my coins get mature and got stake hit but today it once again getting mature including both my coins and reward coins and what is the purpose of getting mature every time
Activity: 98
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?
Activity: 70
Proof of stack is  the name states  the validation of the work that happened and proving
it is correct. DV8 coin follow this way of consensus to make sure the authenticity of the chain is
good.
Let's just look on the service and benefits that this dv8 coin is offering right now. As i read their white paper, they have a lot to offer, and if we can help them and support the team this will be a successful project.
dv8 strength stems not only from its advanced technology and large community but also from the community's ability to process problems and seek solutions. Every part in the community is trying its best to make this thing more successful by putting its endless heartly efforts in it.
block chain technology is important bcz all the information were once recorded officially it can not be changed.
I was surprised to see the dv8 coin details very neat, and convincing. I hope devs will work according to the  road map.
with the updates from the dev it is clear that dv8 is doing well and i personally appreciate the efforts from the development team, and with the btc price moving up, its going to be better.
Activity: 13
The serious and great work of devlopers and the community contributes to the fact that from day to day dv8 coin becomes very strong brand name.
The dv8 coin approaches the development of the product.the future of the coin is bright. i'm very much impressed with this coin.
Activity: 18
Dv8 coin is looking promising to me ,the community is very good and responsive too.Looking forward to investing in the project.
having smart contracts allows people to realize their goals and gives people a watch to track progress of the contracts in a open and transparent way
Pages:
Jump to: