Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 9. (Read 267139 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Implementation of the project was good,  happy to see this type of project .
Activity: 56
DV8 coin running for these days without any fault, Rewards are coming in steadily. The investors and myself are very excited about this coin and its nice to be part of this team,but we should have good knowledge about this project when we are going invest it this.
dv8 coin will be one of the safest coin to invest. invest wisely and get more rewards as a profit.this coin is definitely make your life brighter.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Yup. Thanks. Glad I'm not the only one who sees it.
Activity: 5
255 pages of the same shills posting......

Really......

Just to keep the shills posting.....

High probability of being a pump and dump coin...

That's exactly what it is - with over 200 pages of BS shill account posts:

Still no answer......

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

https://i.postimg.cc/VNwYb43T/DV8.png

https://i.postimg.cc/5NM1rstt/LABH.png

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

https://i.postimg.cc/kg41SrH2/shills.png

& a few more:

https://i.postimg.cc/2ymc8xXm/shills.png

& a few more:

https://i.postimg.cc/gJnstGXn/shills.pngupload pictures

& a fresh batch of shill accounts.....

https://i.postimg.cc/fbCGQXLx/shills.png

These types of scam threads should be deleted & every shill account banned.

Boring.

blurryeyed ..I absolutely agree with you. Both projects DV8 and LABH have the same BOTs shilling the same rubbish, 250+ pages in dv8 and 300+ pages in labh. There seem to be 40+ people employed that post senseless messages about these coins. There is no debate here..these are both shitcoins , with absolutely NOTHING behind them. The coins are owned by the same person and the team behind both coins are shared. The wallet and blockchain in LABH breaks daily and the team are absolutely nowhere to be found. I have never come across a shit circus like this EVER in the altcoin space.

Both dv8 and LABH are as dead as projects can ever be. DV8 < 1 sat and LABH at 1 sat and there is ZERO volume on all exchanges for both.

And this has NOTHING to do with the current state of Bitcoin. They were dead before the bitcoin tank and will NOT recover with the upcoming bullrun.

Both projects were nothing more than a money grab by the coin owner.

Anybody falling for the BOTs hype are guaranteed to be minus there investment. Please people, do not for a second consider putting a sent in these projects. Do your research to find another project. This one, run a mile in opposite direction.
Activity: 70
I believe and invest in the dv8 crypto currency, but this is for me an additional earnings and to devote only to crypto currency is very profitable..!
Activity: 105
In my opinion DV8 is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing or simply storing coins in your wallet. DV8 also provides investors with a unique feature to buy DV8 in the wallet itself! The project has an excellent team and great ambitions...
Activity: 112
In our DV8 coin we can only mint but we cannot mine the coin.first stake the coins and further exchange the coins
Activity: 26
I agree with this time is opportunity to buy coins  cheap , but for those people have an big amount of coins storing in the wallet all can to do is wait for the next price bull run, if not this year maybe next year until they got success using patience.
Activity: 28
The DV8 coin is made for the sake of public use and for the development of public purpose.
I just recently found out about dv8 coin, and first I was thinking it is one best roi coin , but
when I looked better and did my research, I was very happy to join the party.
This is the real deal for everyone .
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
255 pages of the same shills posting......

Really......

Just to keep the shills posting.....

High probability of being a pump and dump coin...

That's exactly what it is - with over 200 pages of BS shill account posts:

Still no answer......

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

& a few more:

& a few more:

upload pictures

& a fresh batch of shill accounts.....

These types of scam threads should be deleted & every shill account banned.

Boring.
The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still but It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project.
The coin price is low now but the day will come that dv8 will rule the crypto
Holding and add DV8 coins to the staking pool is the safest bet out there, if you people aim for long term then don't have to worry about all the fluctuations, just wait for the final outcome and retrieve your profits.
staking is a good process for earning income but not all coins are good for staking and do not provide what investors need this coin as provided good features for stakers with good ROI%.
 DV8 coin white paper is really good and coin has a good option to stake the coins.
Activity: 39
when the price is very cheap as this is a good step is buying to increase our investment. just look at the price  many investors will accumulate this coin,  meaning that next year will be a perfect bull run if we have lots of coins so don't hesitate, the golden time is buying.

yes right time i have already bought some coins and started staking its good to buy some and start staking so when price will be low we can accumulate and increase coins by staking when price is up , only profits
Activity: 52
when the price is very cheap as this is a good step is buying to increase our investment. just look at the price  many investors will accumulate this coin,  meaning that next year will be a perfect bull run if we have lots of coins so don't hesitate, the golden time is buying.
today dv8 is developing very well bcz of the devs and team members effort over the project that's why dv8 is growing very well.
Pages:
Jump to: