Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery - page 12. (Read 1941 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
guys, what can you tell about the road map? is it there, and if so, what is the current period?
  the sale of the marker will begin only on April 1 of the current year. At this time a bonus of up to 40% will be available for pre-sale
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
 guys, what can you tell about the road map? is it there, and if so, what is the current period?
project is quite tempting. but please indicate, on the other hand, what are the advantages of this ecosystem?
  this is the efficiency of the service, decentralized growth, when the users can independently create new areas and recruit restaurants.
you can also mention the council, in the process of which functions and projects are regulated. there is still such a point as development, where users can promote new developments and can submit a project proposal locally or globally.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
project is quite tempting. but please indicate, on the other hand, what are the advantages of this ecosystem?
  this is the efficiency of the service, decentralized growth, when the users can independently create new areas and recruit restaurants.
Activity: 420
it is an interesting project. explain to me its mission and the main goal except that it is decentralized food delivery
  I agree with you. but this is not only the delivery of food, but a decentralized ecosystem that equally serves customers, restaurants and couriers.
that is, I understand that the platform directly connects customers, restaurants and courier pool and allows you to interact between different parties?
quite right. In spite of the urgency of this project, even here there are some problems.
what other problems do developers have to solve?
well, firstly, delivery services are criticized. Secondly, the commission in restaurants is high (20-30%).
it is an interesting project. explain to me its mission and the main goal except that it is decentralized food delivery
  I agree with you. but this is not only the delivery of food, but a decentralized ecosystem that equally serves customers, restaurants and couriers.
that is, I understand that the platform directly connects customers, restaurants and courier pool and allows you to interact between different parties?
quite right. In spite of the urgency of this project, even here there are some problems.
what other problems do developers have to solve?
well, as a former courier, I can sound one of the problems: tough exploitation and low salary.
  but besides the problems, there is a huge potential here: the food market is growing, as well as more and more people are enjoying the delivery of just about everything, not just food.
well, as a former courier, I can sound one of the problems: tough exploitation and low salary.
Activity: 144
Tell me more about payment on your project)
Which currencies are accepted?
 Huh

To create a customer friendly experience also Fiat currencies (PayPal and credit cards) are accepted besides the ufoodo-Token due to an external interface. In addition, common crypto currencies should be available. For customers who are not familiar with crypto currencies, we want to provide the opportunity of using the ufoodo platform as simple as possible in sense of mass adaption.
I want to buy a token)) I like your project
What is the initial sale of the token?
 Huh

At the initial token sale, the ufoodo-Token will be offered in a public crowd sale. In this context the ERC20 based as crypto currency, the terminus “Token” is correct. The term “Initial Coin Offering” (short ICO) has been established within the public sale of Coins or Tokens, which is equate to the term Token Sale .
Is there a bounty program?
 Huh
Tell us about this program

Ufoodo’s bounty program is designed to spread the word about our goals and development progress with the help of the community. A bounty program participant is welcomed to write or share posts about ufoodo. (More details will be provided soon).
What do I need to do to participate in the purchase?
What actions are needed?

To participate the Token Sale (or rather pre-sale) the interested buyer has to deposit the following data: • name • email Address • Ethereum-Address or rather Bitcoin-Address the purchase has been made • Ethereum-Wallet-Address the UFT Token will be send.
I will definitely participate)
Thank you)
 Smiley
The idea of your project is magnificent

Thank you) Join now) Good luck
Activity: 151
 Huh

To create a customer friendly experience also Fiat currencies (PayPal and credit cards) are accepted besides the ufoodo-Token due to an external interface. In addition, common crypto currencies should be available. For customers who are not familiar with crypto currencies, we want to provide the opportunity of using the ufoodo platform as simple as possible in sense of mass adaption.
 Huh

At the initial token sale, the ufoodo-Token will be offered in a public crowd sale. In this context the ERC20 based as crypto currency, the terminus “Token” is correct. The term “Initial Coin Offering” (short ICO) has been established within the public sale of Coins or Tokens, which is equate to the term Token Sale .
 Huh

Ufoodo’s bounty program is designed to spread the word about our goals and development progress with the help of the community. A bounty program participant is welcomed to write or share posts about ufoodo. (More details will be provided soon).
What actions are needed?

To participate the Token Sale (or rather pre-sale) the interested buyer has to deposit the following data: • name • email Address • Ethereum-Address or rather Bitcoin-Address the purchase has been made • Ethereum-Wallet-Address the UFT Token will be send.
I will definitely participate)
Thank you)
 Smiley
The idea of your project is magnificent
 Huh

Huh

Huh

What actions are needed?

Huh

Huh

Huh

What actions are needed?
 Huh

Huh

Huh

Huh

Huh

Huh
 Huh

Huh

Pages:
Jump to: