Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery - page 10. (Read 1941 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think decentralization will become an indispensable condition of every project on the modern market. Devs chose a right development vector. Especially, the project is connected with food
I agree with you. It is no need to say why food delivery services are in demand all over the world. But why is this system is better than other delivery apps? What else they can offer to users?
Most of all it is a new look for public catering. This platform offers open communication for customers, restaurants and couriers without middlemen. This feature gives a new development stage for many companies. It could resolve problems with high delivery fees for restaurants or bad conditions for couriers.
It is very great. How exactly they will provide this idea?
I think decentralization will become an indispensable condition of every project on the modern market. Devs chose a right development vector. Especially, the project is connected with food
I agree with you. It is no need to say why food delivery services are in demand all over the world. But why is this system is better than other delivery apps? What else they can offer to users?
Most of all it is a new look for public catering. This platform offers open communication for customers, restaurants and couriers without middlemen. This feature gives a new development stage for many companies. It could resolve problems with high delivery fees for restaurants or bad conditions for couriers.
Activity: 196
I would like to ask. Does this project have no competition? After all, there are many similar services and platforms on the market. What exactly is this platform different from the others?
There is always competition, it's true. But if the project offers better conditions than competitors, then this project wins. Everything is simple  Smiley
So what are the advantages that Ufoodo can boast to its competitors?
Well, for example, this is the first project from this sphere of business that is implemented on the platform of blockchain. I did not see any other similar projects at least.
And as this service does not charge a large percentage of the commission both from restaurants and from users, it is beneficial for both parties.
I would like to ask. Does this project have no competition? After all, there are many similar services and platforms on the market. What exactly is this platform different from the others?
There is always competition, it's true. But if the project offers better conditions than competitors, then this project wins. Everything is simple  Smiley
So what are the advantages that Ufoodo can boast to its competitors?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Who will answer the question if the sale of tokens has already started or not yet?
You can check this information on the website. Pre-sale starts in 11 days
And how long will this last? and when the main stage of sales starts?
I do not know all these things. All tokens are supposed to be distributed in April.
I realized, maybe there will not be a basic stage of selling tokens, it turns out so. And when is the project planned to start? Or a beta version of this?
The exact dates of this are not yet known, but it is planned to do so in the third quarter of 2018. Then the beta version of this will be launched.

Do you also have large incentive programs for restaurants to join your network or how are you going to push the on boarding process of new customers?
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
I wonder if there will be an application for this platform. I think that every participant is interested in having a personal cabinet and simplifying all operations related to the platform.

I don't even know what you mean. Do you mean that everyone one the platform has an own account or what?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
As I understand the markers of Ethereum?
That's right, Ethereum is the best option for this kind of platform
What functions will this token perform other than payment ?
Secured payment transactions, data privacy , use of services and interactions in the system, voting rights ,project financing and budgeting, rewards and salaries .
Versatility is the main quality of this marker, it is used on most platforms . For Ufoodo it can be very useful))
The developers are very strong in technical terms. I think they will be able to present the world with a completely new and promising platform for food delivery.
I don't think the developers may have problems with the collection of funds. The hard cap is relatively small.
I would say even small))) if you compare other projects and what amounts they collect. Problems with finding investors in the project will not arise.
How much is the hard cap?
The hard cap will be just simply 3500 ETH. And soft cap and moreover less just 200 ETH
Activity: 238
Secured payment transactions, data privacy , use of services and interactions in the system, voting rights ,project financing and budgeting, rewards and salaries .
Versatility is the main quality of this marker, it is used on most platforms . For Ufoodo it can be very useful))
The developers are very strong in technical terms. I think they will be able to present the world with a completely new and promising platform for food delivery.
I don't think the developers may have problems with the collection of funds. The hard cap is relatively small.
I would say even small))) if you compare other projects and what amounts they collect. Problems with finding investors in the project will not arise.
How much is the hard cap?
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: