Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 13. (Read 184070 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
October 22, 2014, 03:00:37 AM
I still cant get over how pathetic people are. At least barbie fud'd from the start. Most the people crying now are just butthurt people who lost.  Grow up and get over it. No one cheated you. 

Actually keep fuding just in case you are actually influencing anybody. Maybe I can get some dirt cheap coins. Anyone stupid enough to believe half the bullshit I'd rather not be holding anyway.  Seed may fail (most coins do) but it will have nothing to do with the crying of a few people that made a stupid investment because they didnt know how PoS works.

Just by looking at the OP, it seems great dev didn't know either how PoS works.

Why do you say that?  There were definitely variables the dev could never have predicted but I see nothing in the op that is plain out wrong (although I may have missed it, I skimmed over it). He already corrected that each coin could potentially make more than 1000 coins. . .

and we were supposed to predict the variables. Pure LOL
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 22, 2014, 02:59:08 AM
I still cant get over how pathetic people are. At least barbie fud'd from the start. Most the people crying now are just butthurt people who lost.  Grow up and get over it. No one cheated you. 

Actually keep fuding just in case you are actually influencing anybody. Maybe I can get some dirt cheap coins. Anyone stupid enough to believe half the bullshit I'd rather not be holding anyway.  Seed may fail (most coins do) but it will have nothing to do with the crying of a few people that made a stupid investment because they didnt know how PoS works.

Why do you say that?  There were definitely variables the dev could never have predicted but I see nothing in the op that is plain out wrong (although I may have missed it, I skimmed over it). He already corrected that each coin could potentially make more than 1000 coins. . .
0_0
October 22, 2014, 02:48:18 AM
We rely on a solid development plan. I contacted the dev hours ago and he made me feel pretty confident about the future of this coin.

And . . . here is the solid development plan! ! !
Will he invite smurfs too?

0_0
October 22, 2014, 02:36:23 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 22, 2014, 02:09:39 AM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2014, 01:55:24 AM

Can we take the batteries out of this thing?  I get it you have opinions.  Congratulations.

You would have never ever thought a viable, logical and sensible solution could actually be that simple ah?

Well that's why you are... well, you!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
October 22, 2014, 01:27:42 AM
place 499 out of 538 with $29 volume over the last 24 hours. That's entertaining ! ! !
Can it reach 538?  Cheesy
http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

seedcoin wins!!!

largest 7 day drop in percentage of any coin!!!!

yea - but $29 is like a gazillion seed coins (at their current value) : LOL

The Miley Cyrus coin is doing better than SEED, LOL.

The number on the list is due to having no total amount of coins listed. It is probably more around $8k, which would be around place 400.
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
October 22, 2014, 01:14:59 AM

Can we take the batteries out of this thing?  I get it you have opinions.  Congratulations.
legendary
October 22, 2014, 01:12:32 AM
Just to clarify a point I made days ago regarding that I saw "a slight opportunity when (not if) markrt cap goes under $10k..." That statement was made under the assumption that, long before now, fayoling and his four co-holdrrs of 60% of thevtotal coins would have already donated and burned 90% of their coins...WHICH IS THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY FOR SEED TO SURVIVE. If 10% of those 1.7+ million coins are donated for future projects and ghe other 1.5 + million are destroyed, then there' a small, remote chance of survival for SEED. Otherwise nine whatsoever at all.
Reason being, obviously, a supportive community and a distribution that makes fair and logical sense.

Any chances of that happening? I'd say slim to none... but i have been wrong before...

One thing's for sure though: the parties have nothing to lose if they do it and potentially quite a bit to gain; not diing it is losing it all for sure.
legendary
October 22, 2014, 12:06:41 AM
The "achievements" of this debacle are indeed record-setting.

Not the least of ehich would be MOST IRREPARABLE DAMAGE TO ANY COIN WHOSE DEV TEAM SUPPORTED THE DRBSCLE. In this case Pinkcoin which price has mirrored the debacle of SEED since inception.

You must be proud...

Still counting the "profits"?
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
October 21, 2014, 10:56:47 PM
EPIC!

2 more firsts for Seedcoin!
We got the record of the largest 7 day drop in percentage of any coin!
We got the record of the largest 7 day increase in coin supply through PoS!
(ICO (1 week) total coins = 67 coins, PoW (1 week) total coins = ~1,100 coins, PoS (1 week) total coins = ~ 3,000,000)

Wonder if there is another coin out there that only has 5% of their total coin supply on Bittrex. Could be another first?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/wallet.dws?352.htm
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 21, 2014, 10:30:40 PM
place 499 out of 538 with $29 volume over the last 24 hours. That's entertaining ! ! !

seedcoin wins!!!

The Miley Cyrus coin is doing better than SEED, LOL.
legendary
October 21, 2014, 10:22:57 PM
nothing left to do but hold and keep fingers crossed but it sure looks like this one is headed for the under 100 sat range....

too bad...

seedcoin headed for total shitcoin land value wise...

bids now down to 480 sat - which means 100 sat is in clear sight...

what a fall from .13500000 sat to .00000480 sat in less than 10 days - I think that's a new record for free fall.

so sad....

Dont be one of those guys... You are smart enough to realize the price was going to fall when the amount of coins goes up by 3000%.... right?  Nothing has happened that anyone with some sense didnt see coming. Over the next week or two ppl will dump. then we will see what happens.  But saying it has dropped from .135 to current price is just fucking stupid.

whats funny is that barbie seems to have stopped fud'ing. He is probably buying cheap seed up. At least he has that on the current fud, he hasnt lost anything and will likely end up profiting if he is up to what I think he is up to.

The coin is dead. RIP.

I never fud. Just warned everyone all along.

You will never see it though, no matter how clear...
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
October 21, 2014, 08:15:01 PM

seedcoin wins!!!

0_0
October 21, 2014, 07:08:55 PM

0_0
October 21, 2014, 06:37:09 PM
nothing left to do but hold and keep fingers crossed but it sure looks like this one is headed for the under 100 sat range....

too bad...

seedcoin headed for total shitcoin land value wise...

bids now down to 480 sat - which means 100 sat is in clear sight...

what a fall from .13500000 sat to .00000480 sat in less than 10 days - I think that's a new record for free fall.

so sad....

Dont be one of those guys... You are smart enough to realize the price was going to fall when the amount of coins goes up by 3000%.... right?  Nothing has happened that anyone with some sense didnt see coming. Over the next week or two ppl will dump. then we will see what happens.  But saying it has dropped from .135 to current price is just fucking stupid.

whats funny is that barbie seems to have stopped fud'ing. He is probably buying cheap seed up. At least he has that on the current fud, he hasnt lost anything and will likely end up profiting if he is up to what I think he is up to.

LOL
please lifeforcepools help them sell their hundreds of thousands of coins. . . they are begging to have one more person to the team of 5 proud seeders.
the free fall was from 0.2btc and in some point from 0.3btc if we not consider the 0.9btc of ICO
Can you help the guys who bought 23 coins for 12btc in early days sell their coins NOW?
Don't be one of those guys who realized what happened.  Cheesy

Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
October 21, 2014, 06:08:28 PM
Of the top 10 wallets that aren't an exchange wallet, only one has moved coins out since the high interest period ended.

of course - it would be nuts to sell at these prices now - PANIC SELLING IS NOT AN INVESTMENT STRATEGY.

one can only hope the devs will come back from their ICO funded vacations refreshed and renewed and get this coin moving or they may come back and say the heck with seed and do it all over again with a new coin - hey - easy money is hard to turn down.

it all depends on whether or not they're holding coins - because most people could care less unless they have some skin in the game.

Smiley

Not sure where he would go on the 6.x BTC he raised.  It can't be that good or big of a vacation if so.  Hopin Dev returns soon, as watching him login every day with no plan and no comments sure leaves a lot to the imagination
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
October 21, 2014, 05:59:03 PM
Of the top 10 wallets that aren't an exchange wallet, only one has moved coins out since the high interest period ended.

of course - it would be nuts to sell at these prices now - PANIC SELLING IS NOT AN INVESTMENT STRATEGY.

one can only hope the devs will come back from their ICO funded vacations refreshed and renewed and get this coin moving or they may come back and say the heck with seed and do it all over again with a new coin - hey - easy money is hard to turn down.

it all depends on whether or not they're holding coins - because most people could care less unless they have some skin in the game.

Smiley

ICO funded vacation Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
October 21, 2014, 04:21:42 PM

Smiley
Activity: 742
October 21, 2014, 04:13:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: