Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 11. (Read 184070 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
October 27, 2014, 05:08:03 PM
The first set of seeds have fallen from the elder tree.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/tx.dws?71767.htm
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 27, 2014, 02:26:08 PM
I'd be willing to put a significant fraction of my coins into a bounty account escrowed by multi-signature, if it's possible to get the top 6 non-exchange addresses to do the same. We could require signatures of 3 addresses plus the cryptzo for spending, and only after a vote to appropriate funds.

However, the wealth distribution is not really that bad. In terms of a percentiles, wealth distribution in practically all developed countries are much more top-heavy than seed coin. I don't see trolls like Barabaras launching a campaign against that.

[edit]

US Top 10% of Population: 73.1% of Wealth (2007, much more top heavy in 2014)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 27, 2014, 08:32:34 AM
Developer never published source code of this coin?

You will find it, just download the linux version of the wallet Tongue  (the penguin)

Barbie: Quit whining about the top wallets destroying 90% of their coins. Its not going to happen.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 27, 2014, 06:20:25 AM
Developer never published source code of this coin?
Activity: 490
0_0
October 27, 2014, 03:20:06 AM
Don't worry, FUD is the coin itself  Cheesy
exclude it too. LOL Grin
Sore loser.
Price goes down, dev's trolls come out.  Cheesy

It's obvious that you are posting in hopes that this coin doesn't do well so that you don't have to acknowledge your own failures. You are a troll to the end. You are a weak person who can not learn from failure, so you resort to trolling. You will always be hamstrung by this deficiency in your character.

Every post you write, you become funnier  Cheesy
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 27, 2014, 03:14:39 AM
Nah, wasn't really bar getting me down, though I must admit I wasn't looking forward to dealing with the mess that I expected trolls to have created by the time I was able to return.

FWIW I don't have troll minions. There's enough trolls already. Seriously, with guys like Barrabbas in the thread, why would I need them?

Anyway, I know I haven't been very active in the thread over this weekend like I said I was going to be, there honestly hasn't been much going on, so I've been working on some things behind the scenes so that everyone here actually has something to talk about. Any thoughts and ideas are welcome, as always. Feel free to post here in the thread or PM me.

In the meantime, someone mentioned a logo contest sometime back and I was wondering what the community could come up with, so lets have some fun with that.

SeedCoin Logo Contest

10,000 SEED Contest Prize

I will pick my 5 favorite submissions next week at 11:59 PM on Sunday November 2nd. The community will then have a week to vote between those 5 submissions and the current logo. People can submit any number of logos, but I will only pick a maximum of one per entrant for the vote.

Whoever's logo wins the vote at the end of the voting deadline will have their logo adopted as the new SEED logo and they will receive the 10,000 SEED prize.

If the current coin logo receives the most votes, then the 10,000 SEED will be divided evenly among the creators of the 5 other designs that were selected to be voted on, regardless of how many votes they received.

Excellent!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2014, 01:38:25 AM
Kid, I know you mean well. I know you have never wanted to scam anyone... and, thankfully, you were not given the chance to do so because, quite frankly, you would probably have done it. And I believe you can code. But surely you can see this is a total disaster, impossible to recoup, UNLESS Fayoling and the other top 5 wallets (and the rest in the top 20), get 90% of their holdings destroyed. If you don't do and get them to do that, there's no chance whatsoever this is going to go anywhere from here, except down more; if you guys do that, on the other hand, there's no reason whatsoever this one cannot be one among the many other copy/pasted hackjobs out there that with a community of 100 or more can sustain a decent and REAL valuation, between $15 and $30k.

This will be my last suggestion so you can salvage it and everyone get their investment back and maybe some extra on the side; otherwise, not a penny. Up to you one more time. It is what it is.

You, of course, are free to invest your time and efforts any way you please but, if not under that plan, you are wasting both in an exercise in absurdity... except if you consider it "fun", in which case, any price is justified to pay for good comedy.

Failing not only is not bad, it is good because we can learn valuable lessons from failures and mistakes; on the other hand, insisting that a total failure is not and, worse yet, spend time and effort to "show that it isn't", has no redeeming qualities. Nor fruits.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 27, 2014, 01:19:36 AM
Nah, wasn't really bar getting me down, though I must admit I wasn't looking forward to dealing with the mess that I expected trolls to have created by the time I was able to return.

FWIW I don't have troll minions. There's enough trolls already. Seriously, with guys like Barrabbas in the thread, why would I need them?

Anyway, I know I haven't been very active in the thread over this weekend like I said I was going to be, there honestly hasn't been much going on, so I've been working on some things behind the scenes so that everyone here actually has something to talk about. Any thoughts and ideas are welcome, as always. Feel free to post here in the thread or PM me.

In the meantime, someone mentioned a logo contest sometime back and I was wondering what the community could come up with, so lets have some fun with that.

SeedCoin Logo Contest

10,000 SEED Contest Prize

I will pick my 5 favorite submissions next week at 11:59 PM on Sunday November 2nd. The community will then have a week to vote between those 5 submissions and the current logo. People can submit any number of logos, but I will only pick a maximum of one per entrant for the vote.

Whoever's logo wins the vote at the end of the voting deadline will have their logo adopted as the new SEED logo and they will receive the 10,000 SEED prize.

If the current coin logo receives the most votes, then the 10,000 SEED will be divided evenly among the creators of the 5 other designs that were selected to be voted on, regardless of how many votes they received.
legendary
October 27, 2014, 01:03:06 AM
Yep I was THE one that took down that LibertyCoin scam -and documented it profusely, as usual-. It is up there for everyone to check, not only in THE WALL OF SHAME but in it's own thread for all the details to be known/seen by everyone: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-case-of-liberty-coin-627704
copper member
Merit: 1025
October 26, 2014, 10:41:38 PM
and dont listen to that scumbag either, he was part of libertycoin and a bunch of other scams and he runs with the rest of the scammer crowd. it's funny watching him try and play high and mighty when he is in fact a known scammer who's motives on this and several other coins i have been in on are beyond transparent. pretty sure some of these other fud accounts are him too as i have seen him play that game as well. These are the type of people that need to go, they are just toxic shitty all around nobodys with nothing better to do.

that being said i'm all for a new moderated thread, if for no other reason than just to piss him off.
copper member
Merit: 1025
October 26, 2014, 10:37:03 PM
I will continue doing what I can to warn the people against the bad players until there are none left in crypto. I have my work cut out for me, I know.
You are just a scammer with the rest, you doosh.
You are, obviously, a complete idiot. No need for me to reiterate, you do an excellent job at showing it with every single post.

You are like the dude in Falling Down. You think you are doing the world a favor, but in fact you are just a deranged psychopath.

You aren't part of the cure, doosh, you are part of the disease. Never forget it.

thats awesome i thought i was the only one that loved that movie

and yeah !voteban barrbarass
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
October 26, 2014, 02:45:04 PM
Well, I've been holding to sell seed when it's worth something..

In the mean time, I've been mining IPC, and have made about 20x what I got by mining seed, and still going..
Activity: 69
October 26, 2014, 02:17:20 PM
I'm excited the dev posted! Awesome! I'm still staking and chilling out. I'm not a programmer but have some presence on Twitter and will happily share any milestones and advances made with SEED. Please do put up a moderated thread. No one here will cry about it except those that are causing the harm. Cheers!
October 26, 2014, 12:38:56 PM
exclude it too. LOL Grin
Sore loser.

It's obvious that you are posting in hopes that this coin doesn't do well so that you don't have to acknowledge your own failures. You are a troll to the end. You are a weak person who can not learn from failure, so you resort to trolling. You will always be hamstrung by this deficiency in your character.

0_0
October 26, 2014, 07:02:58 AM
exclude it too. LOL Grin

Sore loser.

legendary
Activity: 1050
October 25, 2014, 04:52:23 PM
As of now I have all weekend to dedicate to damage control and supporting the project, and I have planned a healthy work/life balance for myself so that I can continue to support the project through the week as well, though I must admit that I will be much less available during the week than I am on the weekends.

this is very important mate, glad you're back Smiley

and i didn't die of shock  Shocked

@fayoling that's an awesome idea m8.

if the dev actually shows up at some point we might hear about said bounties and possibly die of shock

Activity: 112
October 25, 2014, 06:05:51 AM
Hello. I am very sorry for my absence. I don't want to sit here and make excuses, but basically I had to spend a lot of time I hadn't planned on supporting this project through the growth period, and it put me in a very bad position both personally and professionally. I unfortunately needed to set my own affairs in order before I could continue with this project, and I am sorry for that.

As of now I have all weekend to dedicate to damage control and supporting the project, and I have planned a healthy work/life balance for myself so that I can continue to support the project through the week as well, though I must admit that I will be much less available during the week than I am on the weekends.

So with that said, over the next day I will be contacting supportive members of the community and answering PM's, doing damage control in the thread, and heavily considering opening a moderated thread that has clear post guidelines and is managed in such a way that concerns and criticisms are welcome and addressed in a clear manner, while trolls who have no interest in the coin beyond attacking it are gradually excluded.

Again, I'm sorry I have been away, I will be here for the weekend to answer questions and offer as much support as I can. I know I can't please everyone, and if you don't wish to give me the chance to earn your respect again then I do ask, for the sake of the community that remains, that you please move on.

Thank you everyone that is still here and most of all thank you everyone that has been so supportive and strong through this time of uncertainty. It wont be forgotten.

I was wondering where you had disappeared to. Obviously this explains a lot and glad to have you back on board. The work/life balance is a fine line - I understand.

I would be fully up for you starting a self moderated thread - the attacks at the moment are way out of hand and it discourages me from posting in here to be honest.
October 25, 2014, 04:17:26 AM
Don't worry, FUD is the coin itself  Cheesy
exclude it too. LOL Grin

Sore loser.
0_0
October 25, 2014, 03:49:33 AM
Don't worry, FUD is the coin itself  Cheesy
exclude it too. LOL Grin