Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 14. (Read 184070 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 21, 2014, 04:04:39 PM
So Im curious, out of the top wallets how many of them have actually moved? or has anyone been paying attention to this? Cause from the looks of it, the larger wallets are not the reason for the price decrease. Now that there is a roadmap I feel those that held for long term are actually going to benefit even more.

The price decrease are suckers falling for the fud.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
October 21, 2014, 04:02:20 PM
nothing left to do but hold and keep fingers crossed but it sure looks like this one is headed for the under 100 sat range....

too bad...

seedcoin headed for total shitcoin land value wise...

bids now down to 480 sat - which means 100 sat is in clear sight...

what a fall from .13500000 sat to .00000480 sat in less than 10 days - I think that's a new record for free fall.

so sad....

Dont be one of those guys... You are smart enough to realize the price was going to fall when the amount of coins goes up by 3000%.... right?  Nothing has happened that anyone with some sense didnt see coming. Over the next week or two ppl will dump. then we will see what happens.  But saying it has dropped from .135 to current price is just fucking stupid.

whats funny is that barbie seems to have stopped fud'ing. He is probably buying cheap seed up. At least he has that on the current fud, he hasnt lost anything and will likely end up profiting if he is up to what I think he is up to.

in all honesty what is there in a material sense to drive the value of this coin back up - some chart that anyone could have slapped together in 30 minutes - that really is the only items released thus far that would give anyone any hope for the future.... I'm just referencing what I see posted here... I wish there were more base hopes on...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 21, 2014, 03:43:36 PM
nothing left to do but hold and keep fingers crossed but it sure looks like this one is headed for the under 100 sat range....

too bad...

what a fall from .13500000 sat to .00000480 sat in less than 10 days - I think that's a new record for free fall.

so sad....

Dont be one of those guys... You are smart enough to realize the price was going to fall when the amount of coins goes up by 3000%.... right?  Nothing has happened that anyone with some sense didnt see coming. Over the next week or two ppl will dump. then we will see what happens.  But saying it has dropped from .135 to current price is just fucking stupid.

whats funny is that barbie seems to have stopped fud'ing. He is probably buying cheap seed up. At least he has that on the current fud, he hasnt lost anything and will likely end up profiting if he is up to what I think he is up to.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
October 21, 2014, 01:27:17 PM

too bad...

last
0.00001570 BTC
bid
0.00000865 BTC
ask
0.00001509 BTC

Who knows how far it will dump (what counts is what happens after the dump) but care to explain where you got your 100 sat estimate from?

just judging from experience as to what has happened to other scrypt coins when the devs have gone awol

you have to admit - there's only been one post from a dev about the future of this coin in the past few days when in fact the devs were very very active last week.

If the devs were truly interested in the future value of the coin they'd be all over this thread and using their own BTC to buy up cheap coins like Brian Kelly does with Naut.

It could serve to plant seeds next to graves. It's a dead coin, anyways.  Grin

October 21, 2014, 12:44:26 PM

too bad...

so sad....

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
October 21, 2014, 10:09:13 AM
legendary
October 21, 2014, 10:07:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
October 21, 2014, 09:34:21 AM
He's gone folks.
legendary
October 21, 2014, 09:23:55 AM

too bad...

last
0.00001570 BTC
bid
0.00000865 BTC
ask
0.00001509 BTC

Who knows how far it will dump (what counts is what happens after the dump) but care to explain where you got your 100 sat estimate from?

just judging from experience as to what has happened to other scrypt coins when the devs have gone awol

you have to admit - there's only been one post from a dev about the future of this coin in the past few days when in fact the devs were very very active last week.

If the devs were truly interested in the future value of the coin they'd be all over this thread and using their own BTC to buy up cheap coins like Brian Kelly does with Naut.

I think the Dev is still there:

true - but no interacting with those who supported them
that is the point exactly why the this coin is going down the crapper real fast

What do you want him to say? He should just be working on that roadmap.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 21, 2014, 08:18:01 AM

too bad...

last
0.00001570 BTC
bid
0.00000865 BTC
ask
0.00001509 BTC

that is the point exactly why the this coin is going down the crapper real fast
Activity: 344
Merit: 251
October 21, 2014, 08:11:28 AM
Last post by AWOL Dev was on 16 October
October 21, 2014, 07:49:08 AM

too bad...

last
0.00001570 BTC
bid
0.00000865 BTC
ask
0.00001509 BTC

legendary
October 21, 2014, 07:43:07 AM

too bad...

last
0.00001570 BTC
bid
0.00000865 BTC
ask
0.00001509 BTC

October 21, 2014, 06:19:40 AM

too bad...

last
0.00001570 BTC
bid
0.00000865 BTC
ask
0.00001509 BTC

October 21, 2014, 05:54:15 AM

too bad...

last
0.00001570 BTC
bid
0.00000865 BTC
ask
0.00001509 BTC

October 21, 2014, 04:47:11 AM

too bad...
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 21, 2014, 04:15:22 AM
So Im curious, out of the top wallets how many of them have actually moved? or has anyone been paying attention to this? Cause from the looks of it, the larger wallets are not the reason for the price decrease. Now that there is a roadmap I feel those that held for long term are actually going to benefit even more.

We will see. I sold enough to get even and am saving the rest. I am not way up in the list but an in the top 20 easilly.  With only 3 million coins, if the top wallets hold their coins it wont take much to make the price increase.

well at least you realize this. There are so many that would rather belly ache about how much they didn't get that they miss how many are not on the market thanks to those holding
October 21, 2014, 04:04:05 AM

We will see. I sold enough to get even and am saving the rest. I am not way up in the list but an in the top 20 easilly.  With only 3 million coins, if the top wallets hold their coins it wont take much to make the price increase.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 21, 2014, 02:59:02 AM
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2014, 02:15:49 AM
What a wild ride this one was. Nice experiment, nice profit. 5/5 would mine again.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: