Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 149. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 26, 2014, 05:04:34 PM
dev, mining windows-qt where? What time can be mined?

Mining will start only next week.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 26, 2014, 05:02:44 PM
dev, mining windows-qt where? What time can be mined?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I do not support TIX Tickets.
September 26, 2014, 04:36:54 PM
Take caution with this coin.

From what I gather this coin is an idea that was stolen directly from the horses mouth. Someone brought it up in confidence and it got snatched. Exact coin name, specs, everything.. It's impossible to know what's true in crypto but i honestly believe this is a stolen idea. That doesn't mean they can't pull it off.. but it says a bit about the dev's character.

Goodluck guys.
Do you have information on this or did you gather that from this thread?
September 26, 2014, 04:27:36 PM

From what I gather this coin is an idea that was stolen directly from the horses mouth. Someone brought it up in confidence and it got snatched. Exact coin name, specs, everything.. It's impossible to know what's true in crypto but i honestly believe this is a stolen idea. That doesn't mean they can't pull it off.. but it says a bit about the dev's character.

Goodluck guys.

You know it would be nice to know who this mysterious horse is. It was brought up in confidence with me? Now I'm curious to know whom I stole the idea from Smiley You have anything solid for me to work on dude? I feel like you're grasping at straws here....
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
September 26, 2014, 04:19:39 PM

Goodluck guys.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 26, 2014, 04:16:05 PM
Hi guys and gals

so is the launch time that's showing for the ICO or the mining phase?? (sorry I'm fairly new to all this crypto Stuff!)

Its the ICO phase. Mining will be exactly a week from now. Will have the wallets, pools and all info on the OP before that.

cheers muchly, ill defo be keeping an eye on this it looks good
September 26, 2014, 04:01:52 PM
Hi guys and gals

so is the launch time that's showing for the ICO or the mining phase?? (sorry I'm fairly new to all this crypto Stuff!)

Its the ICO phase. Mining will be exactly a week from now. Will have the wallets, pools and all info on the OP before that.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 26, 2014, 03:59:29 PM
Hi guys and gals

September 26, 2014, 03:55:18 PM
He stole the seedcoin idea word by word from my friend and now he is is trying to sell the stolen idea in an ipo for 500 btc  Roll Eyes
Don't give him money for stealing.
The real seedcoin will be launched with no ipo and no premine.

What are you talking about? Where is this "word by word" information posted? You have a link or something?
Don't play dumb
You took it from irc, now you're trying to sell the stolen idea for 500 btc Roll Eyes lol

Who in IRC is this "friend" of yours? Which channel? Wait... you were discussing in a public channel?

Finally, something interesting is happening in this thread.

LOL.... about an hour left for the ICO to open. Might as well get entertained a bit by seeing how this unfolds.  Grin
Activity: 448
September 26, 2014, 03:50:32 PM
He stole the seedcoin idea word by word from my friend and now he is is trying to sell the stolen idea in an ipo for 500 btc  Roll Eyes

What are you talking about? Where is this "word by word" information posted? You have a link or something?
Don't play dumb
You took it from irc, now you're trying to sell the stolen idea for 500 btc Roll Eyes lol

Who in IRC is this "friend" of yours? Which channel? Wait... you were discussing in a public channel?

Finally, something interesting is happening in this thread.
September 26, 2014, 03:49:35 PM

Don't play dumb

September 26, 2014, 03:32:04 PM

September 26, 2014, 03:25:27 PM
IRC is already full or reports of the wallet being a virus.
F@CK OFF.

There is a fake ANN page that was cloned by a scammer. It has been reported and I'm waiting for them to delete the thread. Nothing really I can do to speed it up.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--798877
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
September 26, 2014, 03:21:23 PM
IRC is already full or reports of the wallet being a virus.
F@CK OFF.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
September 26, 2014, 03:08:16 PM
ICO only, no giveaways, bounties, etc?

Also, while this certainly sounds interesting, I'd remove the "1000x Growth Potential" from the title as it sounds scammy. Somehow I doubt that if I buy 10 BTC worth of Seedcoin, I have a chance at a 10,000 BTC return  Shocked
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
September 26, 2014, 01:20:00 PM
Best of luck Cryptzo,

Less than 4 hours until your ICO begins, I can see bright things for you in the near future Smiley
September 26, 2014, 10:25:50 AM
scam
don't send these scammers even 0.00000001 btc.

how about 0.00000002 ?  Grin
why waste your hard earned money on them?
keep your btc and save it or invest in something that will make you profit. stay away from this scam.
this coin is a scam and don't send the scammers any of your hard earned btc.
it will bring you nothing but loss

Been waiting for the red letters to show up  Grin Any reason on why you think its a scam?

Probably because you advertise your coin with "1000x Growth Potential"

At least you're not selling stake in a tree :/

But it is not false advertising by any stretch. The 269% daily interest during the growth period, and if it has been staking all along, can go 1000x on the seventh day. The compounding of the newly minted coins are the key here. For example, Imagine you start staking with 1 seed, here is the results you will see:

Day 1 - 2.69 SEED
Day 2 - 7.23 SEED
Day 3 - 19.465 SEED
Day 4 - 52.36 SEED
Day 5 - 140.85 SEED
Day 6 - 378.89 SEED
Day 7 - 1019.21 SEED

As you can see its about 1000x from what you started with. Of course this is a best case scenario, where you have been staking 27/4 without moving a single coin to the exchange. It is up to the investor/miner's discretion by looking at the market at what point they want to pull out and move their coins to the exchange. Same with teh miners who dont want to stake and want immediate gratification by selling immediately for cheap. The buyers of those coins can be considered lucky and make a tidy profit even with 2-3 days of staking.

Then it's even worse than I initially imagined.

You're not talking about 1000x gains. You're talking about 100000% inflation over the course of one week.

Of course its not 1000x gains. It would be insane to imagine the market price to be stationary while the coin is getting multiplied. It will be dynamic and the period surrounding that one week will be highly speculative. I honestly cannot predict the outcome. It all depends on the people invested in the coin.
September 26, 2014, 10:18:13 AM
scam

keep your btc and save it or invest in something that will make you profit. stay away from this scam.

Been waiting for the red letters to show up  Grin Any reason on why you think its a scam?
you only created this to get 500 btc from noobs who would give their money away.
this is just like pooscoin. and pooscoin is dead.
you are trying to get 500 btc for a ripoff. you are a theif and a scammer and should be ashamed of yourself.

I havent heard of pooscoin till now. Looking at their thread, it looks like there was a hidden premine that the dev dumped and disappeared. I really dont understand why you are comparing that scam with this one. The code is vetted and clear of any premines or other loopholes to unfairly obtain free coins. Besides the BTC is held on escrow by the pinkcoin team. If any premine or anything like that is discovered by anyone on this forum, It will be dealt with by them. I'm pretty sure I will not see any of that money... that much I can assure you Cheesy
Activity: 448
September 26, 2014, 10:15:34 AM
scam

Been waiting for the red letters to show up  Grin Any reason on why you think its a scam?

But it is not false advertising by any stretch. The 269% daily interest during the growth period, and if it has been staking all along, can go 1000x on the seventh day. The compounding of the newly minted coins are the key here. For example, Imagine you start staking with 1 seed, here is the results you will see:

Day 1 - 2.69 SEED
Day 2 - 7.23 SEED
Day 3 - 19.465 SEED
Day 4 - 52.36 SEED
Day 5 - 140.85 SEED
Day 6 - 378.89 SEED
Day 7 - 1019.21 SEED

As you can see its about 1000x from what you started with. Of course this is a best case scenario, where you have been staking 27/4 without moving a single coin to the exchange. It is up to the investor/miner's discretion by looking at the market at what point they want to pull out and move their coins to the exchange. Same with teh miners who dont want to stake and want immediate gratification by selling immediately for cheap. The buyers of those coins can be considered lucky and make a tidy profit even with 2-3 days of staking.

Then it's even worse than I initially imagined.

You're not talking about 1000x gains. You're talking about 100000% inflation over the course of one week.
September 26, 2014, 10:11:34 AM
scam

Day 1 - 2.69 SEED
Day 2 - 7.23 SEED
Day 3 - 19.465 SEED
Day 4 - 52.36 SEED
Day 5 - 140.85 SEED
Day 6 - 378.89 SEED
Day 7 - 1019.21 SEED

Jump to: