Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 150. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 26, 2014, 09:49:31 AM
.1 BTC for seed. Too expensive. some seed might not grow.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
September 26, 2014, 09:31:21 AM
ICO's and fixed price at exchanges, just ask the SYScoin investors how well that worked!!!  PASS!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 26, 2014, 08:54:39 AM
scam
don't send these scammers even 0.00000001 btc.

how about 0.00000002 ?  Grin
why waste your hard earned money on them?
keep your btc and save it or invest in something that will make you profit. stay away from this scam.
this coin is a scam and don't send the scammers any of your hard earned btc.
it will bring you nothing but loss

Been waiting for the red letters to show up  Grin Any reason on why you think its a scam?
you only created this to get 500 btc from noobs who would give their money away.
this is just like pooscoin. and pooscoin is dead.
you are trying to get 500 btc for a ripoff. you are a theif and a scammer and should be ashamed of yourself.
Activity: 448
September 26, 2014, 08:51:49 AM
scam

keep your btc and save it or invest in something that will make you profit. stay away from this scam.

Been waiting for the red letters to show up  Grin Any reason on why you think its a scam?

Probably because you advertise your coin with "1000x Growth Potential"

At least you're not selling stake in a tree :/
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 26, 2014, 08:38:54 AM
scam

Been waiting for the red letters to show up  Grin Any reason on why you think its a scam?
September 26, 2014, 08:31:45 AM
scam

Activity: 560
September 26, 2014, 08:27:45 AM
scam

how about 0.00000002 ?  Grin
September 26, 2014, 08:23:57 AM
scam
September 26, 2014, 03:14:02 AM
looks good will mine Tongue
But in all seriousness Pinkcoin devs will be managing the ICO and the subsequent buy wall after the end of the growth period.
after being approached by cryptzo and hearing his plans + sumgye vouching for him and knowing him for years in real life we felt very confident that this is a legitimate developer with legitimate plans for this innovative coin, he asked us to manage the ICO and we happily agreed.
I will definitely be buying some SEED during the ICO

Thanks for stopping by and showing your support Smiley It is a great feeling being backed by the Pinkcoin team.
Activity: 150
September 26, 2014, 01:58:06 AM
looks good will mine Tongue
But in all seriousness Pinkcoin devs will be managing the ICO and the subsequent buy wall after the end of the growth period.
after being approached by cryptzo and hearing his plans + sumgye vouching for him and knowing him for years in real life we felt very confident that this is a legitimate developer with legitimate plans for this innovative coin, he asked us to manage the ICO and we happily agreed.
I will definitely be buying some SEED during the ICO
September 25, 2014, 11:29:45 PM
dev, What are your plans, make the wiring diagram and POD verification, thank you!

It depends heavily on the results of the ICO and Growth period. I believe strongly in the idea of a decentralized currency, which is why I designed the coin, and the distribution of the coin, in a dynamic way that lets the community decide, directly and indirectly, how many coins are out there, and what value is. If the community invests in the ICO then we'll find ourselves in a very different situation than if people forego that option and the majority of the initial coinbase is mined. Again, how many coins are grown vs. traded is also going to have a significant impact on the situation we find ourselves in. After the growth period, there could be less than 10k coins, or more than 10m coins, and it ultimately depends on the community.

If we can achieve enough BTC from the ICO to establish a permanently high floor, then we can focus on growing our community, marketing, infrastructure, and maintenance.  Getting the coin out there in the real world and getting it used, because we wont have to worry about vendors dumping their coins for BTC - they simply couldn't sell them for less than the set market floor, and if they do sell into that floor, they've effectively eliminated the coins from the coinbase and made everyone else's coins that much more valuable. Development will be focused on stability and maintenance, new features will be implemented with the goal of making the coin simpler, accessible, and more useful on a broad scale.

If we don't make our target to be able to have that high market floor necessary to attract real world acceptance, then we have to concentrate our efforts more on the development side of things. Without a high stable market floor, the value will depend most heavily on the perceived value of the features being brought to bear through the development cycle. We'll bring more developers on board, and work heavily on building desirable and marketable features.

I'd prefer to keep the coin lightweight, personally. Too many features bloat the blockchain and make the coin unwieldy for practical, long term use. But that's what everyone seems to want to invest in these days, the latest and greatest features where everything and the kitchen sink is built into the coin - and that's what it seems you have to do these days to achieve a stable high market value - bloat your coin with features most people don't need or use.

Ultimately, that's what I want to get back to with Seedcoin. I want a coin whose primary purpose is circulation as a monetary instrument, without the need for massive computing power working around the clock, and yet has permanent level of liquidity. I want a coin that cares about and rewards the 'bag holders', and I want a coin that actually grows in value by design.

But really, what ultimately happens depends heavily on how the altcoin community responds to SeedCoin in the short term. I've planted a seed here in the altcoin community, and what direction we take with it depends on what the community does with it over the course of about three weeks.

As for POD, he can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he would prefer to stay anonymous. I'm willing to complete POD on behalf of SEED if that's what the community here wants, as I am a contributing developer on the project, but I have to make clear that my primary interest is in developing PinkCoin. With SeedCoin, I'm more or less just trying to help my friend that I've known for years with his project, and the PinkCoin team has agreed to support that decision.

Ultimately I believe the primary reason for the Proof of Developer program is to provide the community some security in their investment, because we are all tired of scams. I know Cryptzo personally, and I assure you, as I have assured my team, that Cryptzo is capable and trustworthy, and I personally guarantee the legitimacy of this project as it's been described.

Activity: 490
September 25, 2014, 10:40:03 PM
dev, What are your plans, make the wiring diagram and POD verification, thank you!
September 25, 2014, 10:30:14 PM
When does ICO start?

In 18 hours and 30 minutes. You can find a countdown timer on the website under the ICO section. http://seed-coin.com/
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I do not support TIX Tickets.
September 25, 2014, 10:26:52 PM
When does ICO start?
September 25, 2014, 10:17:10 PM
Fuck off,stupid scrypt algo coin.

Evidently you do not like Scrypt, or my coin. Thanks for letting me know Wink
Activity: 123
September 25, 2014, 09:39:24 PM
Fuck off,stupid scrypt algo coin.
September 25, 2014, 09:34:47 PM
Activity: 826
September 25, 2014, 09:17:11 PM
watching... Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 25, 2014, 09:03:54 PM

Smiley
September 25, 2014, 08:28:50 PM
block time 1 minute - sync will take long time after a few months

It would eventually. But I feel its a good compromise for the fast transactions it provides. Plus the coin is designed to reward staking and early adoption, so only a small minority would be opening their wallets after a few months. Most of them would stake everyday.
Jump to: