Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 2. (Read 184070 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
April 14, 2015, 06:19:37 PM
I see the Elder Tree and Seed Forest webpage is back up. Does that mean they will both be dropping seedlings again? Would be great to see that happening again.

A well seeded forest is better than a few lonely tress siting out in the middle of a field.

Good news, but i cant connect to nodes  Sad

Funny, hilarious guys... all the 3 of you. Hysterical in fact...
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
April 14, 2015, 02:44:30 PM
I see the Elder Tree and Seed Forest webpage is back up. Does that mean they will both be dropping seedlings again? Would be great to see that happening again.

A well seeded forest is better than a few lonely tress siting out in the middle of a field.

Good news, but i cant connect to nodes  Sad
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 13, 2015, 09:14:55 PM

April 12, 2015, 06:17:21 PM
DEV any fresh  news???
April 01, 2015, 04:07:24 PM
You and fayo are really funny guys. Hilarious in fact. Even hysterically hilarious...

And, I guess,  still counting on a few bagholders whom to keep on scamming out of a couple more BTC, both here and at Pink. Amazing shit indeed. Even at the level of less than half a dozen people total. Wow.

Jose "Barabbas", you are the world's worst fucking human being.  Don't you forget that.

Dont even bother with him. On each thread you can see his comment and are almost always the same.
March 31, 2015, 03:58:00 PM
I am picking up this coin and I will be taking over it's development. I backed Cryptzo both to the Pinkcoin team and the community. Now I'm going to deal with the mess he left. I have been wrestling with demons of my own, but I'm back, and I'm going to get Pink and Seed back on track if it kills me. Expect some updates soon, I'm just finishing up some stuff for Pinkcoin at the moment before I jump on this.

With that said, I don't have any time for trolls. My attention is on the coin, and I'll be working on it even if I'm the only one that is. So fling mud at each other, or me if you want. I'll be busy working on the coin, and I'll only have time for people that really want to help.

I'm going to talk to a couple of people and see if we can get a modded thread going.

If you have any questions or anything you need to say, feel free to pm me.

Thanks,
Sumgye

All i can say is good luck. Last time i spoke with cryptzo he said that will never abandon this coin.

BTW still did not dump my coins  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
March 26, 2015, 01:35:05 PM
I am picking up this coin and I will be taking over it's development. I backed Cryptzo both to the Pinkcoin team and the community. Now I'm going to deal with the mess he left. I have been wrestling with demons of my own, but I'm back, and I'm going to get Pink and Seed back on track if it kills me. Expect some updates soon, I'm just finishing up some stuff for Pinkcoin at the moment before I jump on this.

With that said, I don't have any time for trolls. My attention is on the coin, and I'll be working on it even if I'm the only one that is. So fling mud at each other, or me if you want. I'll be busy working on the coin, and I'll only have time for people that really want to help.

I'm going to talk to a couple of people and see if we can get a modded thread going.

Thanks,
Sumgye

brilliant i was wondering wtf was going on tbh but happily holding anyways

legendary
March 26, 2015, 06:02:31 AM
You and fayo are really funny guys. Hilarious in fact. Even hysterically hilarious...

And, I guess,  still counting on a few bagholders whom to keep on scamming out of a couple more BTC, both here and at Pink. Amazing shit indeed. Even at the level of less than half a dozen people total. Wow.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
March 26, 2015, 05:45:17 AM

Thanks,
Sumgye
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
March 12, 2015, 12:49:33 PM
It would appear that us faithful holders are keeping the trading low thus forcing trex to threaten to delist the coin again. It pains me that when there are so many who are vested enough in a coin that exchanges want to drop it thinking its lack of interest in the coin. It would be great to see it on another exchange to lessen the worry of delisting.

Has there been any news from the dev?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 05, 2015, 07:44:12 AM
It would appear that us faithful holders are keeping the trading low thus forcing trex to threaten to delist the coin again. It pains me that when there are so many who are vested enough in a coin that exchanges want to drop it thinking its lack of interest in the coin. It would be great to see it on another exchange to lessen the worry of delisting.
March 04, 2015, 10:29:28 PM
BitTrex is once again threatening to remove this coin. Is there another exchange that carries it?

I can get this listed on a new exchange. let me know.

Bittrex warning again, what exchange can you get this on?

Can we keep it on bittrex?
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
February 28, 2015, 03:06:59 PM
BitTrex is once again threatening to remove this coin. Is there another exchange that carries it?

Bittrex warning again, what exchange can you get this on?
Activity: 630
Merit: 507
CryptoRoundTable.com
February 22, 2015, 08:32:13 PM

legendary
February 21, 2015, 05:01:17 AM
Funnyman.
legendary
February 21, 2015, 03:45:44 AM
Jokers: dime a dozen, all around. Quite funny.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 21, 2015, 03:31:36 AM
So your friend saw the light... And the same group in control of this... funny, funny, funny. No "credit", to Julian the joker? None wanted either ah?

Impressive indeed...

Jose de Barabaras, you never answered my question.

Are you an out of work no-talent assclown actor who can't get a job? I think I saw your demos. They were pretty bad. But you had to have some pretty good co-actors to keep from laughing their asses off at your lack of ability.

legendary
February 20, 2015, 08:59:25 PM
So your friend saw the light... And the same group in control of this... funny, funny, funny. No "credit", to Julian the joker? None wanted either ah?

Impressive indeed...
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
February 20, 2015, 08:31:04 PM
Sorry for all our seed systems going down and not being restored yet. We recently released some BTC trading bots which required us to move our pink exchange engine onto new servers. This caused a bunch of random things to go down and unfortunately kept us busy and distracted. We took it as an opportunity to build explorer.pink to add to our foundation and currently have the Seedcoin blockchain syncing and getting ready. Once it is all caught up we will get the rain cloud and rentals back up.

Anyone that would like to be more involved, send me a pm on here, or contact me on Twitter (https://twitter.com/CryptoRox) and I will invite you to our slack room.

Best Regards,

ps. Cryptzo is apparently not coming back, so Sumgye will be joining Tranzium and I to help with giving Seed the attention it needs for developments. He is currently finishing up a new Pink wallet and then will come over to Seed for a bit.
Activity: 910
February 19, 2015, 07:44:14 PM
I'd like to set up a Twitter campaign at PromoPlugs.com to get some buzz going.

Anyone willing to pledge a few coin towards a prize for the campaign. $5 worth of coin should do.
I'm not interested in any bounty or anything for myself!
Pages:
Jump to: