Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 3. (Read 184070 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 252
February 19, 2015, 01:18:49 AM
Not such a bad thing if no one wants to sell.  Volume is sufficient for it to pass this date.  I'm not to worried. 
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
February 18, 2015, 08:07:48 PM
BitTrex is once again threatening to remove this coin. Is there another exchange that carries it?

Nope  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
February 17, 2015, 09:46:29 PM
BitTrex is once again threatening to remove this coin. Is there another exchange that carries it?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 11, 2015, 02:29:31 PM
i cannot sync with network.
Any nodes fore me to sync?
Thanks for help:)

Try these:

Code: (SeedCoin.conf)
addnode=209.188.7.191
addnode=188.4.246.6
addnode=108.180.155.72
Activity: 569
February 11, 2015, 02:00:32 AM
i cannot sync with network.
Any nodes fore me to sync?
Thanks for help:)
Activity: 742
February 11, 2015, 12:12:27 AM
Just go and get a regular job Jose.

Why would anyone hire you for acting jobs at your age? The best you'll get is a short part and hope for re-runs. But can you really live off those meagre royalties? This is why you do what you do.

Are your parents "proud"?

I'm doing you a favor by telling you this.  You need to get a job. This forum. This thing you call "life". This so called "power".  It's nothing.  Face facts.

Sell whatever you have in crypto and go and get a job. Wake up.

Barrabaras, can you explain what all this means? Is your name Jose? Are you an out of work actor or something?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2015, 11:25:14 PM
Seed, long term "watch it grow" the con man with the death touch said... lololol.

More amazed every day...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
February 05, 2015, 11:10:14 PM
Dev you still with us?

Vegas
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 05, 2015, 06:07:14 AM
Might just be me not being able to see it, but what happened the the Elder Tree & Seed Forest Information page? Was nice being able to see where coins were going and how well they were being distributed during the rainy season.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
January 23, 2015, 09:40:56 PM
When will PoS halve from 16% to 8%?  Undecided
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
January 18, 2015, 11:26:28 AM

snip

I hope that all makes sense. It is a new concept, and I'm sure some things will need tweaking, but over all, once tuned in, this should be a very valuable asset for Seedcoin.

It sounds great, the question is, how do you get the ball rolling? SEED is essentially dead in the water right now in terms of volume/liquidity and general awareness/care about this coin.

I agree with this to a certain extent. The volume/liquidity is absent because there is no one selling their coins. This could be due to the 16% staking, and may change when it halves to 8%. I know that 90% of the coins out there are struggling to get the majority of their supply off of the exchange. Seed has less than 10% of the coin supply on the exchange, with the majority of that belonging to only a couple wallets/people.

If someone were to come along and start marketing Seedcoin as the long term investment that it is, a lot of things could change. I am confident that most people holding Seedcoin right now, are, and will be holding for a long time. If we all play our cards right, this multipool can be looked at like an incubator for other coins. Rent some Seed wallets, point them to your coin, and enjoy the climb.

+1 i hold my coins and not planing to sell them  Cheesy
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
January 17, 2015, 02:28:04 PM
i cant believe this thread is still going

Activity: 882
Merit: 502
January 17, 2015, 12:50:03 PM

snip

I hope that all makes sense. It is a new concept, and I'm sure some things will need tweaking, but over all, once tuned in, this should be a very valuable asset for Seedcoin.

It sounds great, the question is, how do you get the ball rolling? SEED is essentially dead in the water right now in terms of volume/liquidity and general awareness/care about this coin.

I agree with this to a certain extent. The volume/liquidity is absent because there is no one selling their coins. This could be due to the 16% staking, and may change when it halves to 8%. I know that 90% of the coins out there are struggling to get the majority of their supply off of the exchange. Seed has less than 10% of the coin supply on the exchange, with the majority of that belonging to only a couple wallets/people.

If someone were to come along and start marketing Seedcoin as the long term investment that it is, a lot of things could change. I am confident that most people holding Seedcoin right now, are, and will be holding for a long time. If we all play our cards right, this multipool can be looked at like an incubator for other coins. Rent some Seed wallets, point them to your coin, and enjoy the climb.
January 16, 2015, 05:54:47 PM
We have been running some scripts for awhile on Seed and our addresses. The 2 scripts were the elder tree and the rain cloud. The rain cloud has proven to work very well, and has made quite the difference in distribution and the coins price. The elder tree on the other hand is not very well thought out, and the people getting most of the stakes from it are the biggest holders whereas the rain cloud only rains on the small holders.

So we will be shutting the elder tree down and breaking that 300,000 Seed wallet into 10,000 Seed chunks. These chunks will be added to our new experiment which turns our Seedcoin into a staking multipool.

For the first month run of Beta testing, we will only be converting to Pinkcoin.

Here is a current address being rented:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/address.dws?sKi2DmEPnYXnXLWtkNof9gNrc4yL7mmoc1.htm

Stakes are converted and being sent to this Pinkcoin address:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pink/address.dws?PJYSKtZriNJSRU5TXKY4uaArAeHTwbJbPX.htm

Few questions about the rental wallets:

What is done with the rental BTC fee?
How is the rental price adjusted? I'm assuming based on current seedcoin price?

How does this create buy pressure for seedcoin? If the stakes are immediately being sold to fund pinkcoin purchases, wouldn't that lead to a constant sell pressure for seedcoin since the staking coins would likely otherwise be held by whichever wallet to which they would have previously been sent?

ATM, your staking wallet link has no outbound transactions, so how is that wallet funding the pinkcoins being sent to the pinkcoin wallet?

For each wallet you get ~133 coins/month converted to BTC, then into whichever coin you want, are these conversions done at market price? IMO, it seems overall more profitable to just straight out buy the coins you want with the rental fee than to rent a wallet.

Thanks,

The BTC from all rentals is distributed between both Pinkcoin and Seedcoin buy support. Price is decided on 2 things, we take the average stake of the wallets over the past 2 weeks and and combine that with the current Seedcoin price on Bittrex.

All stakes are kept within the system and will be used to create more and add to the rentals over time. This means that not only are the coins not sold are the market, but they are permanently removed from it.

The staking wallet has no outbound transactions because you can not use scripts to send transactions via a staking wallet. So we simply leave the Seed rental wallet on and staking 24/7/365 and let it build in size for better rewards as it grows. The Pinkcoin being sent are in a small hot wallet pool so we can instantly send them out.

All conversions are done at market prices, this gives the system the ability to put buy support in for more than it sells, as well as leaves BTC left over to not only buy all the seed stakes in order for the Pinkcoin conversion, but to also add some BTC to the Seedcoin buy books.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 14, 2015, 01:46:31 PM
We have been running some scripts for awhile on Seed and our addresses. The 2 scripts were the elder tree and the rain cloud. The rain cloud has proven to work very well, and has made quite the difference in distribution and the coins price. The elder tree on the other hand is not very well thought out, and the people getting most of the stakes from it are the biggest holders whereas the rain cloud only rains on the small holders.

So we will be shutting the elder tree down and breaking that 300,000 Seed wallet into 10,000 Seed chunks. These chunks will be added to our new experiment which turns our Seedcoin into a staking multipool.

For the first month run of Beta testing, we will only be converting to Pinkcoin.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/address.dws?sKi2DmEPnYXnXLWtkNof9gNrc4yL7mmoc1.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pink/address.dws?PJYSKtZriNJSRU5TXKY4uaArAeHTwbJbPX.htm

Few questions about the rental wallets:

What is done with the rental BTC fee?
How is the rental price adjusted? I'm assuming based on current seedcoin price?

How does this create buy pressure for seedcoin? If the stakes are immediately being sold to fund pinkcoin purchases, wouldn't that lead to a constant sell pressure for seedcoin since the staking coins would likely otherwise be held by whichever wallet to which they would have previously been sent?

ATM, your staking wallet link has no outbound transactions, so how is that wallet funding the pinkcoins being sent to the pinkcoin wallet?

For each wallet you get ~133 coins/month converted to BTC, then into whichever coin you want, are these conversions done at market price? IMO, it seems overall more profitable to just straight out buy the coins you want with the rental fee than to rent a wallet.

Thanks,
January 09, 2015, 03:59:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 1050
January 09, 2015, 02:40:45 PM
i see barbies back  Roll Eyes, historically thats meant a pump
legendary
January 09, 2015, 11:48:16 AM
You crack me up. Just crack me up...

Thanks for making me laugh... I am "seeding", really...

Oh and let me guess, after Pink, it will be jumbucks or whatever it's called, right?

Funny (con) man, you are....

Just go and get a regular job Jose.

Why would anyone hire you for acting jobs at your age? The best you'll get is a short part and hope for re-runs. But can you really live off those meagre royalties? This is why you do what you do.

Are your parents "proud"?

I'm doing you a favor by telling you this.  You need to get a job. This forum. This thing you call "life". This so called "power".  It's nothing.  Face facts.

Sell whatever you have in crypto and go and get a job. Wake up.

Another joke/r.

And I thought you would be kind of busy with your marvels and your self-made cards and "helping" NAUT... oh wait...

Funny guys...
legendary
January 09, 2015, 03:06:14 AM
You crack me up. Just crack me up...

Thanks for making me laugh... I am "seeding", really...

Oh and let me guess, after Pink, it will be jumbucks or whatever it's called, right?

Funny (con) man, you are....
January 09, 2015, 02:55:26 AM

Pages:
Jump to: