Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 7. (Read 184070 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
November 15, 2014, 05:28:43 PM
Is there any updates on where we are headed?  I still have all my seed and am just curious what the next checkpoint is, even if it's a small step.  thanks
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
November 15, 2014, 11:36:25 AM
I just installed seedcoinX from seedcoinexchange.com and tried to send my seedcoins to my new address and it didnt work.  what is going on.. here

Download from official site https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annseed-seedcoin-new-road-map-795954
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 15, 2014, 01:39:03 AM
I just installed seedcoinX from seedcoinexchange.com and tried to send my seedcoins to my new address and it didnt work.  what is going on.. here
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 14, 2014, 08:02:03 PM
Just out of curiosity is anybody else having trouble staking?  Been trying for about a week and haven't been able to stake:

Wallets unlocked for staking, have over 23,000 confirmation and my staking weight fluctuates between 50%-99% of the network weight but still nothing...

I'll ask the obligatory...'do you have the latest wallet?'

Yes, I am on the latest wallet.  As well the seeds the fayoling sent me as falling off the tree have staked but my big chunk of over 40k still has not.  If its stuck, anyway to bump it without losing all the confirmations?

Is your wallet unlocked?
Is your reservebalance set in settings > options > main tab?
Is staking=0 set in your seedcoin.conf file?

Yes I unlock the wallet for anywhere from a couple hours to a day when I have tried to stake. The 4 seed Fayoling sent me staked but not a block of 46K, its a single block that now has over 27k confirmations
Reserve balance was never set and is currently at 0

Can't seem to find the seedcoin.conf?  Maybe have to make a new one? (I can still send and receive coins and my little block stakes just my big block isn't staking)

The .conf file is optional. If you don't have one you're fine.

is there anything called seedcoin in your %appdata%/seedcoin folder?

I'm going to send you a pm.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
November 14, 2014, 06:40:09 PM

I am that guy but never said I bought it. Moreover, the coin was not staking as dev promised and not as I thought it would.
Initially I had 0.11 but later 13.
current price is 460 satoshis. I sold that fart at 22100

It hasnt been at 22k since growth ended so you sold before it ended which means you comparing the price you sold at to the "current" 460 is pointless and stupid like most of the rest of the attempted fud...  (it was only that low for a while after someone dumped btw).  I guess ill have to add douche #2 to my ignore list...

Attempted FUD ? ? ?
A coin's price was up to 0.9BTC and now it's just a few satoshis, a dev failed to create a stable staking system during first week of PoS and you still say attempted FUD? I will be gladly stay for ever in your ignore list so you never reply with those bullshits again.
Activity: 308
November 13, 2014, 10:58:03 AM
Just out of curiosity is anybody else having trouble staking?  Been trying for about a week and haven't been able to stake:

Wallets unlocked for staking, have over 23,000 confirmation and my staking weight fluctuates between 50%-99% of the network weight but still nothing...

Yes, I am on the latest wallet.  As well the seeds the fayoling sent me as falling off the tree have staked but my big chunk of over 40k still has not.  If its stuck, anyway to bump it without losing all the confirmations?

Is your wallet unlocked?

Yes I unlock the wallet for anywhere from a couple hours to a day when I have tried to stake. The 4 seed Fayoling sent me staked but not a block of 46K, its a single block that now has over 27k confirmations
Reserve balance was never set and is currently at 0

Can't seem to find the seedcoin.conf?  Maybe have to make a new one? (I can still send and receive coins and my little block stakes just my big block isn't staking)
Activity: 140
November 13, 2014, 03:33:25 AM

Yes, I am on the latest wallet.  As well the seeds the fayoling sent me as falling off the tree have staked but my big chunk of over 40k still has not.  If its stuck, anyway to bump it without losing all the confirmations?

Is your wallet unlocked?
November 13, 2014, 03:00:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
November 12, 2014, 12:01:24 AM
\
I lost money? Some others lost money on this scamcoin and someone else is enjoying their money.
For the moment, hold your shitcoins and  dev will give you your paperwallet.  Cheesy

werent you the guy that was complaining because his .1 wasnt staking as well as you thought it would?  I know you didnt spend much. but I bet you didnt profit.... And mining is spending as you could have been mining a multipool pr something.

On topic though, There has definitely been some buying going on. I have NO IDEA what price to start thinking about exiting lol. With only 3 million coins (and alot of those are not going anywhere) It wouldnt take that much to hit 5k and beyond.
I am that guy but never said I bought it. Moreover, the coin was not staking as dev promised and not as I thought it would.

thank you!!!i'm the guy who bought at 460sat but unfortunately it was only for 1186 seeds Sad but surely in one week i'll be able to sell them at 400% profit.
but why you sell them at this price?because of staking?your coins are not seeds that you mined!!they will not have the same rate of staking as i thought.you must have more patience in crypto.if not,change your investments strategy

I'm glad you are happy with your purchase... and sure hope you keep us posted when you get that 400% profit in a week or so, ok?
Activity: 168
November 11, 2014, 11:57:37 PM

It hasnt been at 22k since growth ended so you sold before it ended which means you comparing the price you sold at to the "current" 460 is pointless and stupid like most of the rest of the attempted fud...  (it was only that low for a while after someone dumped btw).  I guess ill have to add douche #2 to my ignore list...
legendary
Activity: 1064
November 11, 2014, 06:52:41 PM
\
I lost money? Some others lost money on this scamcoin and someone else is enjoying their money.
For the moment, hold your shitcoins and  dev will give you your paperwallet.  Cheesy

werent you the guy that was complaining because his .1 wasnt staking as well as you thought it would?  I know you didnt spend much. but I bet you didnt profit.... And mining is spending as you could have been mining a multipool pr something.

On topic though, There has definitely been some buying going on. I have NO IDEA what price to start thinking about exiting lol. With only 3 million coins (and alot of those are not going anywhere) It wouldnt take that much to hit 5k and beyond.

thank you!!!i'm the guy who bought at 460sat but unfortunately it was only for 1186 seeds Sad but surely in one week i'll be able to sell them at 400% profit.
but why you sell them at this price?because of staking?your coins are not seeds that you mined!!they will not have the same rate of staking as i thought.you must have more patience in crypto.if not,change your investments strategy
legendary
Activity: 1050
November 11, 2014, 02:56:19 PM
whats going on? my clients reporting a network weight of only 60!!
just hit 4 blocks as soon as i unlocked my wallet, not forked they're listed on the explorer  Smiley
November 11, 2014, 11:16:49 AM

Did you not read what I said? If you mined it you may have well have bought it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
November 11, 2014, 05:37:53 AM
\

Activity: 336
November 11, 2014, 05:06:24 AM

My "staking" work normally, and occasionally I get some transactions for which I thanks! Be sure that you are with the latest wallet, and for surely re-downloaded block chain!
Activity: 255
November 11, 2014, 04:07:39 AM

legendary
Activity: 1162
November 11, 2014, 01:47:23 AM
And the "accumulation" continues...

Especially Fayoling's...

Wow.
November 11, 2014, 01:40:37 AM

legendary
Activity: 1050
November 10, 2014, 05:55:38 PM
thanks for the seed Smiley

barbie's still fudding away then  Roll Eyes love the ignore button
November 10, 2014, 07:37:52 AM
If this coin is dead - why are people accumulating so much this past week? Look at the charts. Someone has a pump in mind, IMO.

Accumulating? where? Bittrex has 171k coins and the only increases in the top 5 wallets are due to staking. Furthermore the volume is minimal (much less than 1 BTC per 24h, on average... and that includes both unloading AND "accumulating".

To think that this coin would even remotely attract the attention of any whale, let alone P&D group is just... optimistic.

Why are you still here? Do you think you are having ANY effect at all? If so, you are sadly mistaken.  Not really much more to say to you that hasnt been said already.  I'll leave you unblocked long enough to answer.  Also, if you cant see the accumulating going on you arent looking close enough.  The fact that the top wallets havent grown is a good thing so Im not sure why you even brought that up.  Just admit you are wrong, or if you aren't man enough for that.... just leave.

Pages:
Jump to: