Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 26. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253
October 17, 2014, 07:23:47 AM
I started with 1 seed and I am up to 1477. I am blown away by how you guys think things work. Do you guys have no back bone. All of you that do not have the right amount of seed(supposedly) only have yourself to blame. I am not a genius, but after reading the original post and the next couple pages after I knew that I needed to do a couple things. I needed a minimum of one seed. I needed that one seed to start staking right at the beginning of the growth period. Here is where most of u messed up.

1. you moved your coins into your wallet and unlocked it right when the growth period starts. ------You lost 1 day if you did this
2. you moved coins after the start of the growth period
3. Did not start with one seed or more

The dev did not force anyone to buy. The dev has no control over your pc. So stop crying already its getting old. And a refund, lol, for what.

To the dev, this is coming from a person who does not smoke pot. I think you could really make this something if you started selling MJ strains/seeds. You would need to buy some in bulk using btc. But only accepts seedcoin for purchases.

the sad part is that I did everything right In fact I had a lot more than 1 seed) .... I'm happy for you that you got such great growth - truly...

by the way - even though I did start with more than 1 seed many people had less that 1 seed and the devs had to issue a new wallet to fix this - so all those people lost out on valuable staking due to errors in the wallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 17, 2014, 07:18:56 AM
Also a lot of you need to do some serious research on how POS works if you want to invest in this type of coin. I think most of you think that you just seed all your coins at once every 24 hours. this is not even close to correct.
Activity: 350
October 17, 2014, 07:16:08 AM
I started with 1 seed and I am up to 1477. I am blown away by how you guys think things work. Do you guys have no back bone. All of you that do not have the right amount of seed(supposedly) only have yourself to blame. I am not a genius, but after reading the original post and the next couple pages after I knew that I needed to do a couple things. I needed a minimum of one seed. I needed that one seed to start staking right at the beginning of the growth period. Here is where most of u messed up.

1. you moved your coins into your wallet and unlocked it right when the growth period starts. ------You lost 1 day if you did this
2. you moved coins after the start of the growth period
3. Did not start with one seed or more

The dev did not force anyone to buy. The dev has no control over your pc. So stop crying already its getting old. And a refund, lol, for what.

To the dev, this is coming from a person who does not smoke pot. I think you could really make this something if you started selling MJ strains/seeds. You would need to buy some in bulk using btc. But only accepts seedcoin for purchases.
October 17, 2014, 06:43:05 AM
projected SEED growth with 1000 SEED at start of growth period
block 11540 - end of day 1 - 3,690 SEED
block 12980 - end of day 2 - 13,616.1 SEED
block 14420 - end of day 3 - 50,243.40 SEED
block 15860 - end of day 4 - 185,398.17 SEED
block 17300 - end of day 5 - 684,119.28 SEED
block 18740 - end of day 6 - 2,524,400.14 SEED
block 20100 - end of day 7 - 9,315,036.54 SEED

actual SEED growth
block 11540 - end of day 1 - 2014-10-12 00:23:26 - 3,438.48 SEED
block 12980 - end of day 2 - 2014-10-13 00:21:05 - 12,038.67 SEED
block 14420 - end of day 3 - 2014-10-13 23:57:53 - 36,695.71 SEED
block 15860 - end of day 4 - 2014-10-14 23:24:23 - 107,983.38 SEED
block 17300 - end of day 5 - 2014-10-15 22:34:19 - 326,300.57 SEED
block 18740 - end of day 6 - 2014-10-16 21:45:17 - 904,031.19 SEED
block 20100 - end of day 7 - 2014-10-17

* i will continue to update after end of each growth day

** new maximum potential coin supply at end of 7th growth day based on current 904,031.19 = 3,335,875.09 SEED

to align your price expectations:
if marketcap is 100 BTC (~$40,000) with 3,335,875.09 coin supply, price would be 0.00002997 / SEED
if marketcap is 10 BTC (~$4,000) with 3,335,875.09 coin supply, price would be 0.00000299 / SEED

unfortunately - it's not working this way for many people - their actual results are much much less and much higher is some instances.
October 17, 2014, 06:34:04 AM
I've started a thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826318.new#new

for people who should be offered a refund on their ICO investment

Whether everyone knows it or no0t this entire staking process has not been fair at all and is riddled with problems.

below is an exchange I had this morning with one of the miners on my Pool (where we offered seedcoin)

I've also Posted about Seedcoin in Scam Assusations

Travis72682-ECHO (about 2 hours ago):
I started with 3.85 and have 16k Tongue But its looking like Im gonna miss the last stake by a couple hours so i think that is my final total

ninja-HBN (6 minutes ago):
this morning I'm up to 5586 seed from 4286 about 9 hours ago

ninja-HBN (5 minutes ago):
Tavis - I can't believe you accumulated so many seed from 3.85 - this just show how fucked up their process is.

I started with 3 times that amount you had and will wind up with about 1/3 of your final tally.

A lot of people have been ripped off and I want my ICO Investment Back.

It's random as always, so you cannot really blame them I think. Only if you can show it was intentional, you've got a point.

that's the whole point - it's not random and it says this in the OP - the gains were supposed to be even for everyone depending on how many coins you had at the beginning of the staking process and people have been ripped off through the incompetence of the developers.

People who are owed money are as follows:
1) People who invested in the ICO
2) People who rented miners for the initial mining
3) People who used their own mining equipment for mining

in the above order.

So your mad you didn't get your full stake... No body really did except fayoling and most of his coins are going to bettering the community.  Don't forget if everybody got full stakes we would have 10 million+ coins so its fair because we all got probably around 15% of what we were expecting.  

No body is owed money especially people who rented mining equipment ( you could have sold right away and made some cash)  If the coin soared would you be telling everybody to give all their money to the Dev because he made an awesome coin? ( and yes I hired miners to mine the coin)

We are not even finished the distribution phase, the dev is still here he has fixed everything lots of factors along the way that he can't control.

Can't believe you run a pool, at least I know why I stick to supernova and such!

my complaint has nothing to do with the value of the coin - that was a risk I was always willing to take. My complaint is simple - the staking process did not work as advertised in the OP - that is my complaint.

trust me when I tell you that it gives me no pleasure whatsoever to complain - this was a coin with an ROI promise - not a lottery...
October 17, 2014, 06:32:17 AM

Whether everyone knows it or no0t this entire staking process has not been fair at all and is riddled with problems.

below is an exchange I had this morning with one of the miners on my Pool (where we offered seedcoin)

I started with 3.85 and have 16k Tongue But its looking like Im gonna miss the last stake by a couple hours so i think that is my final total

Tavis - I can't believe you accumulated so many seed from 3.85 - this just show how fucked up their process is.

I started with 3 times that amount you had and will wind up with about 1/3 of your final tally.

It's random as always, so you cannot really blame them I think. Only if you can show it was intentional, you've got a point.

that's the whole point - it's not random and it says this in the OP - the gains were supposed to be even for everyone depending on how many coins you had at the beginning of the staking process and people have been ripped off through the incompetence of the developers.

in the above order.

So your mad you didn't get your full stake... No body really did except fayoling and most of his coins are going to bettering the community.  Don't forget if everybody got full stakes we would have 10 million+ coins so its fair because we all got probably around 15% of what we were expecting.  

No body is owed money especially people who rented mining equipment ( you could have sold right away and made some cash)  If the coin soared would you be telling everybody to give all their money to the Dev because he made an awesome coin? ( and yes I hired miners to mine the coin)

We are not even finished the distribution phase, the dev is still here he has fixed everything lots of factors along the way that he can't control.

Can't believe you run a pool, at least I know why I stick to supernova and such!

you really need to go back and read the OP my friend - there are promises made there and they were not met - it's as simple as that. I speak not only for myself but dozens of pool members who feel ripped off by this whole process,
October 17, 2014, 06:30:35 AM
I'm reasonably happy with the whole process.

1. I have got almost as many coins as I thought I would.
2. I believe my ICO (and mining investment) will give me a reasonable return
3. The Dev was pretty honest and responsive despite the problems with the wallets

Like all of these coins there is a certain risk involved. This coin in particular needed to be "played well" for want of a better expression.

I don't think necessarily that because you didn't get the return you expected that you are automatically entitled to a refund.

I believe I am entitled to a refund because they failed to live up to the promises of the ROI in the staking process defined in the OP - it's as simple as that.

If you are going to entice investors based on promises of an ROI that comes from a staking process (defined in the OP) and then through YOUR incompetence and mistakes the investor does not get what they were promised then morally you are bound to refund their money and most likely legally to.

Activity: 308
October 17, 2014, 06:28:23 AM

in the above order.

Activity: 434
October 17, 2014, 06:25:53 AM
I'm reasonably happy with the whole process.

1. I have got almost as many coins as I thought I would.
2. I believe my ICO (and mining investment) will give me a reasonable return
3. The Dev was pretty honest and responsive despite the problems with the wallets

Like all of these coins there is a certain risk involved. This coin in particular needed to be "played well" for want of a better expression.

I don't think necessarily that because you didn't get the return you expected that you are automatically entitled to a refund.
October 17, 2014, 06:23:10 AM
As @wiser  suggested me to add SeedCoin to BTC-Market, now it was added and wallet is synced.

Ready to trade https://btc-market.org/?Pair=SEED_BTC

it's a joke - no one is buying this shitcoin.
October 17, 2014, 06:21:46 AM

Feel free to sell it on the open market for the market price.

You have not been ripped off. You exposed yourself to a risky investment.

I'm not complaining about the value of the coin - I was always willing to take that risk - I am simply pointing out that due to the incompetence of the DEVS people who were due coins did not get what they were promised in the OP.

it's as simple as that
October 17, 2014, 06:19:18 AM

in the above order.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
October 17, 2014, 06:17:33 AM

Feel free to sell it on the open market for the market price.

You have not been ripped off. You exposed yourself to a risky investment.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
October 17, 2014, 06:15:10 AM

October 17, 2014, 06:03:55 AM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 17, 2014, 04:25:06 AM
800 blocks left for growth period

i havent staked in the last 3 days and based on network weight, i wont be able to get another stake in
looks like total coin supply after growth period would be ~3M

Not that is of any relevance bu it could be quite significantly above that, like 50% above that? We'll see.
yeah I would say that is a little low. That deadline is gonna come fast unless something changes though. People still using the countdown are in for a surprise. I am likely gonna miss todays stake by under 2 hours Tongue

edit: The top wallet just hit his first stake. He has a half million coins or so coming in the next couple hours.

I wouldn't worry about the top wallet(s). Fayoling has already said he will donate the bulk of it to bounties and such and I am sure the other top 5 will do likewise. Great things ahead... if you buy low enough.

As for the staking, I believe there are still a bunch of coins that will continue staking for quite a few more blocks. Maybe the top one will not stake more after this coming payout, if all the coins are in the same chunk; if they are not, some will continue staking. That muy understanding of the process, but needless ton say, I could be very wrong.

Like I said, it is totally irrelevant the final count of coins; what is relevant is the market cap that the market will assign to the coin, regardless how many units are out there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 17, 2014, 04:01:54 AM

i havent staked in the last 3 days and based on network weight, i wont be able to get another stake in

Not that is of any relevance bu it could be quite significantly above that, like 50% above that? We'll see.
yeah I would say that is a little low. That deadline is gonna come fast unless something changes though. People still using the countdown are in for a surprise. I am likely gonna miss todays stake by under 2 hours Tongue

edit: The top wallet just hit his first stake. He has a half million coins or so coming in the next couple hours.
legendary
October 17, 2014, 03:30:35 AM

legendary
October 17, 2014, 03:29:24 AM
Over $90k "market cap" at the moment... Ain't that nice?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 17, 2014, 03:23:30 AM
As @wiser  suggested me to add SeedCoin to BTC-Market, now it was added and wallet is synced.

Ready to trade https://btc-market.org/?Pair=SEED_BTC
Pages:
Jump to: