Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 41. (Read 184103 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 14, 2014, 05:55:08 AM
Yikes.

What a load of FUD mixed up with whining.

You guys need to take ownership of your own stupid decisions instead of sitting there blaming other people.

You all know the altcoin market is up and down so much that nothing is a done deal. Quit your bitching and man up.

I thought an altcoin was a community, rather than a place to make a quick buck. If you liked the idea of the coin at the start why not get behind the developer rather than cry into the arms of the people who have fudded the coin since day one.

Cryptzo, awesome job dude. Keep up the good work. Ignore this ridiculous fud from people who shouldn't be here anyway.

Let's concentrate on your future plans if you have any? Smiley

Every single sentence -not to say every single word- in this post is just hilarious. Total mental diarrhea.

The last sentence though deserves some kind of weirdo crypto museum.

The guy must be quite high... wow.

It's not my levels of intoxication you need to be worried about Sir,

It's actually the level to which you have fudded this thread you need to analyse. One may wonder your actual level of interest since you have been here since the very first pages.

One might speculate that either:

1) The amount of time you have spent here fudding the coin rather than getting on with your daily life brings into question your capacity to make good, informed decisions. I expect a slight learning disability.
2) Your ability to mentally negotiate expectation versus reality.
3) The credibility of anything you actually say.

Whatever,

I am just surprised you haven't been thrown of this thread a long time ago.

If informing everyone of the FACT that the dev is a total incompetent -fact corroborated again, and again, and again, and again and then again, by subsequent evidences- is fud, then guilty as charged.

If, along the same lines, considering shameful and unethical the FACT that the entire dev team of PINK coin, was sponsoring, recommending, promoting and participating in the ICO of this evident debacle, is considered fud, then guilty as charged.

If explaining several times the FACT that this debacle was just a copy/paste/hack job of Shadow coin -fact recognized by the dev ONLY after he was caught having kept the information under wraps all along-, with a ridiculous gimmick (the 7-day, 269% growth period), is considered fud, then guilty as charged.

If, as a consequence of the previous points of FACT, my opinion that there was not even a remote chance of this debacle being ever anything but that, a total debacle, is considered fud, then guilty as charged.

Now I won't even address your stupid and clumsy personal attack. Just go back to whatever intoxicates you and takes the excuse for a brain that you have to the highs it is obviously on.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
October 14, 2014, 05:47:57 AM
So cryptzo,
May we please hear your plans for SEED? Or should we come With suggestions?

Keep up the good work and just ignore the FUDs in here Smiley

Regards Anoxy

if fixing "some things" halfway causing more damage is the good work . . . FUD is creating better work. LOL
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
October 14, 2014, 05:41:21 AM
So cryptzo,
May we please hear your plans for SEED? Or should we come With suggestions?

Keep up the good work and just ignore the FUDs in here Smiley

Regards Anoxy
0_0
October 14, 2014, 05:36:13 AM
where the heck do u see coin control in send coins?!

im using version 1.0.5.0

i see no input option in send coins.

go to settings / options / display and enable display coin control
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 14, 2014, 05:33:09 AM
where the heck do u see coin control in send coins?!

im using version 1.0.5.0

i see no input option in send coins.
0_0
October 14, 2014, 05:07:47 AM
today is the 4th day of the growth period.
I Can say I am not happy with staking which is not as expected.

I have started with 0.11774 SEED so the expected was

day
1  0.4344 seed
2  1.6031 seeds
3  5.9156 seeds
4  21.8287 seeds

instead of 21.8 seeds what I have from staking is 9.3133

i suspect not all of your seeds have staked yet
is your minting icon (arrow) green?
can you verify in coin control if all your smaller coins have already staked?
the icon is green and staking. expected time is 1 day
I don't know how to check coin control. I have just enabled it

since it is green i can assume that there are still seeds up for staking that is why you dont have the 21 seeds yet

to go to coin control:
click Send Coins > Inputs > List Mode

there you can see how your Seeds have been "broken down"
this is what I have there
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
October 14, 2014, 05:05:45 AM

day
1  0.4344 seed
2  1.6031 seeds
3  5.9156 seeds
4  21.8287 seeds

since it is green i can assume that there are still seeds up for staking that is why you dont have the 21 seeds yet

to go to coin control:
click Send Coins > Inputs > List Mode

there you can see how your Seeds have been "broken down"
0_0
October 14, 2014, 04:59:27 AM

day
1  0.4344 seed
2  1.6031 seeds
3  5.9156 seeds
4  21.8287 seeds

Activity: 342
Merit: 250
October 14, 2014, 04:57:01 AM

day
1  0.4344 seed
2  1.6031 seeds
3  5.9156 seeds
4  21.8287 seeds

i started with 0.19 seed and have been staking properly with 269% during the growth phase
legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
October 14, 2014, 04:46:44 AM

day
1  0.4344 seed
2  1.6031 seeds
3  5.9156 seeds
4  21.8287 seeds

I started the grouth period with 3.66 SEED, I bought them from trex. Now I have 800 and still staking which is little over my expectation.
You can watch my address and staking in the BE - sMY2VgqLiVLgjUAP6oGfqz83dLhKRutt31
0_0
October 14, 2014, 04:14:31 AM

day
1  0.4344 seed
2  1.6031 seeds
3  5.9156 seeds
4  21.8287 seeds

Activity: 59
October 14, 2014, 04:03:47 AM
Staking ..

Estimated time to earn reward is 22 days .. then 50 .. now 82 ...
Not seeing a happy end in this staking atm :/
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 14, 2014, 03:48:12 AM
he said a while back (before growth) that he had .1 seed
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 14, 2014, 03:33:43 AM
Why are there several staking wallets that haven't received staking coins in over 1 day. Actually one in over 1 day and 10 hours?

The former includes our top dog which is at 1 day and 10 minutes at the time of this posting...

It was my understanding that once your coin matures it will be at least 24 hours until stake payout. Once you hit a payout it will be at least another 24 hours until you get another payout. As the network gains weight stake payout can take longer.

Thank you.

It's already (partially) paid to our top dog... weird that the dev said it was going to be 24 hour periods and NOT 1440 blocks but then again, what does he know, really?

Barabbas, a personal question I'm aware, but since you're a proponent of honesty I figured you wouldn't mind answering: Do you hold any SEEDcoin of your own?

Damn man, you don't stop commenting for days on end but when I actually want to hear something from you you're a ghost. Lol, irony! I'm going to bed.
Activity: 69
October 14, 2014, 03:05:09 AM
Why are there several staking wallets that haven't received staking coins in over 1 day. Actually one in over 1 day and 10 hours?

The former includes our top dog which is at 1 day and 10 minutes at the time of this posting...

It was my understanding that once your coin matures it will be at least 24 hours until stake payout. Once you hit a payout it will be at least another 24 hours until you get another payout. As the network gains weight stake payout can take longer.

Thank you.

It's already (partially) paid to our top dog... weird that the dev said it was going to be 24 hour periods and NOT 1440 blocks but then again, what does he know, really?

Barabbas, a personal question I'm aware, but since you're a proponent of honesty I figured you wouldn't mind answering: Do you hold any SEEDcoin of your own?
Activity: 112
October 14, 2014, 02:49:40 AM
Yikes.

You guys need to take ownership of your own stupid decisions instead of sitting there blaming other people.

You all know the altcoin market is up and down so much that nothing is a done deal. Quit your bitching and man up.

I thought an altcoin was a community, rather than a place to make a quick buck. If you liked the idea of the coin at the start why not get behind the developer rather than cry into the arms of the people who have fudded the coin since day one.

Cryptzo, awesome job dude. Keep up the good work. Ignore this ridiculous fud from people who shouldn't be here anyway.

Every single sentence -not to say every single word- in this post is just hilarious. Total mental diarrhea.

It's not my levels of intoxication you need to be worried about Sir,

It's actually the level to which you have fudded this thread you need to analyse. One may wonder your actual level of interest since you have been here since the very first pages.

One might speculate that either:

1) The amount of time you have spent here fudding the coin rather than getting on with your daily life brings into question your capacity to make good, informed decisions. I expect a slight learning disability.
2) Your ability to mentally negotiate expectation versus reality.
3) The credibility of anything you actually say.

Whatever,

I am just surprised you haven't been thrown of this thread a long time ago.
legendary
October 14, 2014, 02:38:55 AM
Yikes.

legendary
October 14, 2014, 02:37:19 AM

Thank you.

Activity: 112
October 14, 2014, 02:35:22 AM
Yikes.

Activity: 56
October 14, 2014, 02:35:05 AM
is there a way to move spendable into staking?
Pages:
Jump to: