Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 44. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 13, 2014, 09:00:27 PM
WTS 500 for 1.5 BTC private message

that's double the current price. You ask for 0.003 each while the price is 0.0015

No, the current best price is not a buy offer, it's the sell offer, which is .0025 - also, if you wanted to buy 500, there's not enough volume at that price. You'd be paying up to .005 for some of them. So actually, his price is fair considering the current market books. Fair deal doesn't mean good deal, though. Wink

I disagree for it is he who wants to SELL. Try that on Bittrex and see what you end up getting for 500 coins. It is RIDICULOUSLY high.

Depends if he is selling the seeds by transferring them or the Wallet.dat.  If he sells his Wallet.dat no need to wait 24hours to stake so you essentially get an extra day of staking.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2014, 08:58:10 PM
From my estimates I expect the amount of coins created at end of growth would be ..

~1.322.044 SEED

with the beginning market cap somewhere around $50k and assuming it will stabilize back to it, we'll see prices around 0.00009500 btc.

Of course staking will continue at 16% annual interest, and half after each year to 1%.
And assuming a proper roadmap. . . Moon?

You do realize that the amount of coins is totally irrelevant, don't you? That what counts is the market cap.

You are assuming this will retain the 'value' "around $50k" because it seems to you like a possibility? Because the indications so far are at a level 4 times below... and that is with the overwhelming majority of the coins staking and very few in Bittrex... wait 4 more days and you will have a real hard estimation of the real 'value" of this POS.

No, you will need to wait at LEAST a week to estimate. In four days the value will APPEAR to be low as shit as im sure a bunch of people have planned to dump all along.  The price will GREATLY amount to what the top 10 wallets do. If they all decided to hoard the price could go stupid high...

Why would it go high? Have you seen demand anywhere? Even if no one in the top 10 wallets sells a single coin the price will not go up -and will go down big- if there's no demand. May I remind you that 6.7 BTC were sold in the IPO? And that the bulk of that -way more than half- were bought by the PINK crew + Anoxxy?

Who else is interested?

Talking shit about me when I am not so active here, do you have any kind of proof that I + Pink Crew bought more then half of the ICO coins?
If not, please SHUT UP!

I have had enough of your bullshit talking.

Mind your own business and please do NOT follow which thread and in which coins I am active.
I dont get it, people dont have enough time to be with there friends and families, but you dont seem to have any kind of life.

GO and GET a LIFE barabbASS!

/Anoxy

Of course I have PROOF Annoyxxxy. And I say MORE than half. The proof? just read. It's all here, on these forums.

As for following what you do, I couldn't possibly care less. You happen to be here -and engaging me, not the other way around- like you happen to be at the Pink thread. But have this perfectly clear, ok? I don't give a shit what you do. Period. Get it?

You are more than welcome, if you must, to paint the picture of my life that best suits your wishful thinking. Or, otherwise, fuck off. Your call.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
October 13, 2014, 08:39:06 PM
projected SEED growth with 1000 SEED at start of growth period
block 11540 - end of day 1 - 3,690 SEED
block 12980 - end of day 2 - 13,616.1 SEED
block 14420 - end of day 3 - 50,243.40 SEED
block 15860 - end of day 4 - 185,398.17 SEED
block 17300 - end of day 5 - 684,119.28 SEED
block 18740 - end of day 6 - 2,524,400.14 SEED
block 20100 - end of day 7 - 9,315,036.54 SEED

actual SEED growth
block 11540 - end of day 1 - 2014-10-12 00:23:26 - 3,438.48 SEED
block 12980 - end of day 2 - 2014-10-13 00:21:05 - 12,038.67 SEED
block 14420 - end of day 3 - 2014-10-13 23:57:53 - 36,695.71 SEED
block 15860 - end of day 4 - 2014-10-14 ?             - ?

That does not take in account people selling seeds so they don't stake for 24H+.  Someone just emptied their wallet of 1400+ coins.  Also there were issues with staking but all and all not bad growth numbers.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
October 13, 2014, 08:26:46 PM
projected SEED growth with 1000 SEED at start of growth period
block 11540 - end of day 1 - 3,690 SEED
block 12980 - end of day 2 - 13,616.1 SEED
block 14420 - end of day 3 - 50,243.40 SEED
block 15860 - end of day 4 - 185,398.17 SEED
block 17300 - end of day 5 - 684,119.28 SEED
block 18740 - end of day 6 - 2,524,400.14 SEED
block 20100 - end of day 7 - 9,315,036.54 SEED

actual SEED growth
block 11540 - end of day 1 - 2014-10-12 00:23:26 - 3,438.48 SEED
block 12980 - end of day 2 - 2014-10-13 00:21:05 - 12,038.67 SEED
block 14420 - end of day 3 - 2014-10-13 23:57:53 - 36,695.71 SEED
block 15860 - end of day 4 - 2014-10-14 ?             - ?

Activity: 582
Merit: 500
October 13, 2014, 07:55:54 PM
From my estimates I expect the amount of coins created at end of growth would be ..

~1.322.044 SEED

with the beginning market cap somewhere around $50k and assuming it will stabilize back to it, we'll see prices around 0.00009500 btc.

Of course staking will continue at 16% annual interest, and half after each year to 1%.

You do realize that the amount of coins is totally irrelevant, don't you? That what counts is the market cap.

You are assuming this will retain the 'value' "around $50k" because it seems to you like a possibility? Because the indications so far are at a level 4 times below... and that is with the overwhelming majority of the coins staking and very few in Bittrex... wait 4 more days and you will have a real hard estimation of the real 'value" of this POS.

No, you will need to wait at LEAST a week to estimate. In four days the value will APPEAR to be low as shit as im sure a bunch of people have planned to dump all along.  The price will GREATLY amount to what the top 10 wallets do. If they all decided to hoard the price could go stupid high...

Why would it go high? Have you seen demand anywhere? Even if no one in the top 10 wallets sells a single coin the price will not go up -and will go down big- if there's no demand. May I remind you that 6.7 BTC were sold in the IPO? And that the bulk of that -way more than half- were bought by the PINK crew + Anoxxy?

Who else is interested?

Talking shit about when I am not active here, do you have any kind of proof that I + Pink Crew bought more then half of the ICO coins?
If not, please shut up!

Mind your own business and please do NOT follow which thread and in which coins I am active.
I dont get it, people dont have enough time to be with there friends and families, but you dont seem to have any kind of life.

/Anoxy

+10  LOL
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
October 13, 2014, 07:52:55 PM

~1.322.044 SEED

Who else is interested?

Talking shit about me when I am not so active here, do you have any kind of proof that I + Pink Crew bought more then half of the ICO coins?
If not, please SHUT UP!

/Anoxy
Activity: 490
0_0
October 13, 2014, 07:14:21 PM
the damage is being made by sellers. If they all decide to sell at higher prices, buyers will follow

There are no buyers of any significance. All the money is going to worthwhile projects like BRO and to momentum P&D schemes, so even good coins are being sold. Imagine this POS...

Now who would be interested in SEED and not in Shadow, which it copy/pasted? And if you answer in any way there will be some, why?

IMO, if i were an outsider looking at SEED after growth... The 16% interest alone would peak my interest to buy and stake as an investment. Many would, and many buyers would come.

16% is really attractive, but, no plans . . . that's an issue
16% interest but 80% down, is way too bad
legendary
October 13, 2014, 07:09:48 PM
the damage is being made by sellers. If they all decide to sell at higher prices, buyers will follow

There are no buyers of any significance. All the money is going to worthwhile projects like BRO and to momentum P&D schemes, so even good coins are being sold. Imagine this POS...

Now who would be interested in SEED and not in Shadow, which it copy/pasted? And if you answer in any way there will be some, why?

IMO, if i were an outsider looking at SEED after growth... The 16% interest alone would peak my interest to buy and stake as an investment. Many would, and many buyers would come.

You mean to tell me that you would invest in a coin which is a copy/paste hack job and hold it at least one year to get 16% interest?

Sorry but I don't believe you.

A.- The likelihood of the coin dying within months, let alone one year, would be around 98% or higher.
B.- The likelihood of the coin -if for some miracle, survives 1 year-, not losing way more than 16% in value would be 100%.

But hey, what do I know? I just call what I see...
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 13, 2014, 07:04:14 PM

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
October 13, 2014, 06:56:21 PM
To many sellers right now. Hopefully they run out soon.
legendary
October 13, 2014, 06:53:44 PM

legendary
October 13, 2014, 06:52:19 PM

~1.322.044 SEED

Who else is interested?
0_0
October 13, 2014, 06:46:23 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 13, 2014, 06:40:50 PM

~1.322.044 SEED

legendary
October 13, 2014, 06:37:34 PM

~1.322.044 SEED

0_0
October 13, 2014, 06:32:27 PM

~1.322.044 SEED

Just remember that 10% of people are using the wrong version of wallets, so they are not staking properly. Thus, coins are lost. (I am not sure though)
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 13, 2014, 06:20:15 PM

~1.322.044 SEED

October 13, 2014, 06:07:28 PM
What does unredeemed mean?  When I look up my transaction from Bittrex to my wallet:

77362fe0fe5fee991be2a6e7c8c74f94d14442df75115978d963e439f0fafee1

It says my 4.93 SEED is unredeemed.

Anyone know what the deal is?

I would not worry.  I have a 6.2 block of seed that confirmed yesterday and should stake today and it still says the same thing.  I think redeemed means it goes into your wallet and has not been either sent or staked.  If I am wrong on this hopefully someone can come and clarify.
legendary
October 13, 2014, 05:57:39 PM
Thank you all who pointed out selling a large quantity at a premium actually makes sense when supply is limited Smiley

Keep deluding yourself... it'll make you rich.

But hey, what do I know? I expected the total market cap to be now under $10k and according to bittrex, it is triple that. Go figure...

Of course BTC has gone up 10% and that helps a bit, but still. And of course we know Faye will not dump, which also help. But I still doubt you will ever get more than 0.5 BTC for your 500... or whatever they become along the growth period.

Then again, what do I know, right?
Pages:
Jump to: