Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 82. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
October 11, 2014, 01:33:54 AM
Can anyone confirm that they had a < 1 seed stake at 269% after the wallet fix?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 11, 2014, 01:28:01 AM
Ok, someone compiled their wallet, sync'd to the chainz.cryptoid.info block explorer, and has been following this thread enough to know to unlock 20 minutes ago, but they're off on the wrong chain. In fact, they're the only ones mining it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 11, 2014, 01:23:46 AM
when will the growth period end?

Block 20180

tried https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/ but doesnt seem to be accurate.

what block is currently on and what is the ETA of block 20180?

http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/seed/index.php

Thanks to argakiig Cheesy

allright done the math, we have 6.7 days of growth perfiod left, just as anounced in OP.

another question:
@cryptzo did you manage to raise that 500BTC? rephrase: will we have that 250BTC buy wall to sustain the price at 0.025?

There will be no buy wall, he only raised like 8 btc. I believe that is a good thing cause its means less coins
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 11, 2014, 01:21:30 AM

Block 20180

allright done the math, we have 6.7 days of growth perfiod left, just as anounced in OP.

another question:
@cryptzo did you manage to raise that 500BTC? rephrase: will we have that 250BTC buy wall to sustain the price at 0.025?
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
October 11, 2014, 01:20:52 AM
We really need the Bittrex wallet back online Smiley
October 11, 2014, 01:11:13 AM

Block 20180

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 11, 2014, 01:10:45 AM
oh ya they are flying now!!!!!
October 11, 2014, 01:10:06 AM

Block 20180

October 11, 2014, 01:08:44 AM
Alright, everyone staking properly now? I know there's a lot of orphans but it should level out in a minute once difficulty catches up. In the meantime lots of fast blocks.
Activity: 161
October 11, 2014, 01:06:11 AM
The high stake rewards are flying in now. Smiley
October 11, 2014, 01:03:13 AM

Block 20180
October 11, 2014, 01:02:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2014, 01:00:14 AM
and here we go!
October 11, 2014, 12:57:03 AM
Well I was not expecting the price to increase, this is a good sign!!!!! I may have to buy a couple more seeds if the buy orders pick up anymore.

That's phenomenal! Maybe bad news for my 0.01 BTC buy order, but otherwise totally awesome.

My understanding is that at peak growth this coin will be scarcer than Bitcoin (something like 10 million or less compared to Bitcoin's current circulation of over 13 million. I don't expect seed to overnight trade for more than one Bitcoin apiece, but it's not unrealistic to expect that it could approach that value long term provided the fundamentals are good.

Personally I think the quick and positive response of the developer to challenges (many of which have been acutely time sensitive) has helped with confidence in this coin.

I'm still trying to get the explorer updated again. It seems bittrex is holding off until the explorer syncs up to the proper chain.

Any ETA on when it might be synced back up? I'm hoping to withdraw my coins from bittrex as soon as possible.

I don't know. I'll ask real fast to get the status on it. Maybe they'll accept a blockhash from me.

crawler is updated and on correct chain
http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/seed/

Awesome, thanks! You had the 1.0.2 wallet on there before, and the 1.0.4 chains should be identical for the next 5 minutes or so, so you'll have never forked:)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 11, 2014, 12:53:00 AM
Well I was not expecting the price to increase, this is a good sign!!!!! I may have to buy a couple more seeds if the buy orders pick up anymore.

That's phenomenal! Maybe bad news for my 0.01 BTC buy order, but otherwise totally awesome.

My understanding is that at peak growth this coin will be scarcer than Bitcoin (something like 10 million or less compared to Bitcoin's current circulation of over 13 million. I don't expect seed to overnight trade for more than one Bitcoin apiece, but it's not unrealistic to expect that it could approach that value long term provided the fundamentals are good.

Personally I think the quick and positive response of the developer to challenges (many of which have been acutely time sensitive) has helped with confidence in this coin.

I'm still trying to get the explorer updated again. It seems bittrex is holding off until the explorer syncs up to the proper chain.

Any ETA on when it might be synced back up? I'm hoping to withdraw my coins from bittrex as soon as possible.

I don't know. I'll ask real fast to get the status on it. Maybe they'll accept a blockhash from me.

crawler is updated and on correct chain
http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/seed/
October 11, 2014, 12:44:49 AM

Activity: 161
October 11, 2014, 12:29:11 AM

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 11, 2014, 12:27:12 AM
Can you give a recent blockhash from the correct chain?
Sure thing.
10402 blockhash d4d3fab8f8a33dcb217a9e989737364dceb0c90fde5f83fc44a9f11bd6c7c1d2

Thank you! I'm all synced up!
October 11, 2014, 12:23:53 AM

Can you give a recent blockhash from the correct chain?

Sure thing.

10402 blockhash d4d3fab8f8a33dcb217a9e989737364dceb0c90fde5f83fc44a9f11bd6c7c1d2
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2014, 12:23:20 AM
Really interested to see how this whole thing plays out in the end.

Me too. This has been a lot of fun and very educational. I now know way more about Scrypt POS coins than I did last week, that's for sure. I'm optimistic. I think this is a good coin to hold for a while. Though I will be selling a few at some point to recover my mining costs and take some profits. Other than that I want to at least hold out for the year of 16 percent staking interest, if not longer.

nice post count Wiser! Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: