Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 83. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 11, 2014, 12:22:25 AM
Well I was not expecting the price to increase, this is a good sign!!!!! I may have to buy a couple more seeds if the buy orders pick up anymore.

That's phenomenal! Maybe bad news for my 0.01 BTC buy order, but otherwise totally awesome.

My understanding is that at peak growth this coin will be scarcer than Bitcoin (something like 10 million or less compared to Bitcoin's current circulation of over 13 million. I don't expect seed to overnight trade for more than one Bitcoin apiece, but it's not unrealistic to expect that it could approach that value long term provided the fundamentals are good.

Personally I think the quick and positive response of the developer to challenges (many of which have been acutely time sensitive) has helped with confidence in this coin.

I'm still trying to get the explorer updated again. It seems bittrex is holding off until the explorer syncs up to the proper chain.

Can you give a recent blockhash from the correct chain?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 11, 2014, 12:19:33 AM
Well I was not expecting the price to increase, this is a good sign!!!!! I may have to buy a couple more seeds if the buy orders pick up anymore.

That's phenomenal! Maybe bad news for my 0.01 BTC buy order, but otherwise totally awesome.

My understanding is that at peak growth this coin will be scarcer than Bitcoin (something like 10 million or less compared to Bitcoin's current circulation of over 13 million. I don't expect seed to overnight trade for more than one Bitcoin apiece, but it's not unrealistic to expect that it could approach that value long term provided the fundamentals are good.

Personally I think the quick and positive response of the developer to challenges (many of which have been acutely time sensitive) has helped with confidence in this coin.

I'm still trying to get the explorer updated again. It seems bittrex is holding off until the explorer syncs up to the proper chain.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
October 11, 2014, 12:18:24 AM
Really interested to see how this whole thing plays out in the end.

Me too. This has been a lot of fun and very educational. I now know way more about Scrypt POS coins than I did last week, that's for sure. I'm optimistic. I think this is a good coin to hold for a while. Though I will be selling a few at some point to recover my mining costs and take some profits. Other than that I want to at least hold out for the year of 16 percent staking interest, if not longer.
legendary
October 11, 2014, 12:14:22 AM

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 11, 2014, 12:10:03 AM
so... i downloaded the latest wallet about 4 hours ago... i'm still not getting growth coins. I have been staking coins since day 1... can someone please tell me why i am not receiving any growth phase returns yet? I'm still only getting .00001 to .000003 staking rewards....

This is getting very frustrating. I've downloaded at least 3 wallets now for this coin.

The full explanation is in various posts over the last few pages, but the short answer is that a fix for that goes into effect in an hour, per this counter: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=136&iso=20141011T06&year=2014&month=10&day=11&hour=6&min=0&sec=0&msg=Staking%20Fix&csz=1

If you have mature coins coming up, you might want to lock your wallet for the next hour. Then after that your coins should stake at 269 percent.

Thanks for the quick response. I'm hoping you are right on this. I've been looking through this thread periodically, and I've already had to switch wallets a few times to get things going. Was a little too frustrated to read through all of the new posts today.

What is the benefit of locking the wallet for the hour?

Let's say you have 0.1 seed about to stake, and it stakes before the hour runs out, well then you have to wait 24 hours for it to stake again. If you lock up your wallet until after that hour, then it will be ready to stake when you unlock and it will stake at 269 percent. Cryptzo put in a fix once people started complaining about this issue, which primarily affected small balances, but the fix for whatever reason won't take effect until the counter runs out.

EDIT: I would highly recommend reading through Cryptzo's posts, though, as what I'm communicating here is my summary of them. I'm not in any way involved with the development, just a super engaged user (who a little over a week ago saw the entry in the altcoin calendar and said sure I'll mine this Wink )

Ahh ok, gotcha. Pretty sure I understand most of it now. Though i'm still a bit confused on some of it. Really interested to see how this whole thing plays out in the end.
legendary
October 11, 2014, 12:05:01 AM
so... i downloaded the latest wallet about 4 hours ago... i'm still not getting growth coins. I have been staking coins since day 1... can someone please tell me why i am not receiving any growth phase returns yet? I'm still only getting .00001 to .000003 staking rewards....

This is getting very frustrating. I've downloaded at least 3 wallets now for this coin.

The full explanation is in various posts over the last few pages, but the short answer is that a fix for that goes into effect in an hour, per this counter: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=136&iso=20141011T06&year=2014&month=10&day=11&hour=6&min=0&sec=0&msg=Staking%20Fix&csz=1

If you have mature coins coming up, you might want to lock your wallet for the next hour. Then after that your coins should stake at 269 percent.

Thanks for the quick response. I'm hoping you are right on this. I've been looking through this thread periodically, and I've already had to switch wallets a few times to get things going. Was a little too frustrated to read through all of the new posts today.

Let's say you have 0.1 seed about to stake, and it stakes before the hour runs out, well then you have to wait 24 hours for it to stake again. If you lock up your wallet until after that hour, then it will be ready to stake when you unlock and it will stake at 269 percent. Cryptzo put in a fix once people started complaining about this issue, which primarily affected small balances, but the fix for whatever reason won't take effect until the counter runs out.

EDIT: I would highly recommend reading through Cryptzo's posts, though, as what I'm communicating here is my summary of them. I'm not in any way involved with the development, just a super engaged user (who a little over a week ago saw the entry in the altcoin calendar and said sure I'll mine this Wink )
October 11, 2014, 12:02:03 AM

legendary
October 10, 2014, 11:56:42 PM

October 10, 2014, 11:53:17 PM

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 10, 2014, 11:50:42 PM
Activity: 59
October 10, 2014, 11:42:31 PM
Were you mining until the end? I was planning to but then a couple of my miners started acting up around block 8700 so I gave it up, figuring I'd gotten most of what I was going to get out of it by that point.

I had my miner run till block 10100 then switched it off.
I had to wait x hours for all my shares to confirm and then I send them to my wallet.
But I think this will take a while to happen with the reduced rate at which things are confirming.

There's some seed in my wallet from earlier in the week tho Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 10, 2014, 11:39:01 PM
mine isnt doing shit

The wildly profitable mining is quite over...
legendary
October 10, 2014, 11:34:15 PM
Pools are taking forever to send coins with the current block-rate Sad

Were you mining until the end? I was planning to but then a couple of my miners started acting up around block 8700 so I gave it up, figuring I'd gotten most of what I was going to get out of it by that point.
Activity: 59
October 10, 2014, 11:16:19 PM
Pools are taking forever to send coins with the current block-rate Sad

copper member
Merit: 1025
October 10, 2014, 11:11:01 PM
mine isnt doing shit
legendary
October 10, 2014, 11:08:18 PM
we are at block 10390 correct?

Correct. And getting ready for the "Barabbas eats his words for SEED is above 1.5 BTC party", aren't we?

no one is claiming its going to be worth that much, especially this quickly.. but i believe it will retain its value as we grow it.

and yes, it will be a sprouting party  Grin

Changing your tune so early? humm... well, not that early actually, because in 6 more days it is going to be downright hilarious...

why are you here then? soak us with your seeds n move on! no one is forcing you to follow this coin.. lol

I am waiting to "eat my words", as you colorfully put it, when it goes to 1.5BTC...

But to be quite honest, I am an interested party since this was sponsored, supported and promoted (I see not any longer, seemingly) by the entire PINK dev team, in which I am modestly invested. I have keen interest in the... well... "developments" here...
legendary
October 10, 2014, 11:06:20 PM
Goldmine.es, just add our friendly troll to your ignore list Smiley

My wallet is working *exactly* as advertised. I have already staked all but two of my blocks at 269 percent, with those last two due to stake in about three hours.

So all that updating and fixing over the past week has been productive.

It's really fortunate I am not planning to dump my seed because right now the blocks are at a snail's pace (which Cryptzo told us they would be) so my newly minted seeds are going to be tied up for a while Smiley

Overall the first day of growth has been fabulous for me. It's also been very educational.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 10, 2014, 11:05:10 PM
So I updated my wallet, but now it says my coins are not mature???
Activity: 56
October 10, 2014, 11:00:37 PM

Correct. And getting ready for the "Barabbas eats his words for SEED is above 1.5 BTC party", aren't we?

no one is claiming its going to be worth that much, especially this quickly.. but i believe it will retain its value as we grow it.

Changing your tune so early? humm... well, not that early actually, because in 6 more days it is going to be downright hilarious...

why are you here then? soak us with your seeds n move on! no one is forcing you to follow this coin.. lol
legendary
October 10, 2014, 10:37:51 PM

Pages:
Jump to: