Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 16. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
Dear friends, who knows when the distribution of tokens will begin at the Seele? As far as I remember, they generally promised to go to the stock exchanges 1-2 months after public sales. But I have not received any tokens yet ... I consider the project to be one of the best this year, I'm waiting for a lot of growth!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
To further our efforts in enhancing Seele’s global brand and operations, our team has decided to go on our very first roadshow! This will provide an invaluable opportunity for interested parties to become better acquainted with Seele and vice versa.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
I'm a novice in the block chain, puzzled by the idea of the blockchain 4.0.
I don't understand what blockchain 4.0 is, then can you tell me what blockchain 3.0 is, and what is blockchain 2.0?

Blockchain 1.0: Currency
Blockchain 2.0: Smart Contracts
Blockchain 3.0: DApps
Blockchain 4.0: making Blockchain 3.0 usable in real-life business scenarios.
Dont trust anyone talking about blockchain 4.0 or 5.0 or 10.0. Just fancy words to attract people.

Thats the general picture.

That's where blockchain 4.0 is just empty words. DApps should in themselves be applicable to real-life scenarios. What would be the whole point if they weren't to be used in real-life scenarios?
So this is the need for us to constantly innovate and development of the place, of course, can not blindly pursue what version. Only need to constantly find their own projects.

Even the dev team is also not cleared about that blockchain 4.0 what is that and why we need this this is still need explanation to make it easy to understand for a common person. While Blockchain 3.0 still not get launched successfully we still waiting for them and than this project will surpass them without interacting with them.

That's the thing, a blockchain 3.0 hasn't even been successfully operated let alone defined. I am rather careful if I come across a team that is trying to impress with new terminology.
this is ico, they need to sell themselves and they do all that they can, bonuses, new marketing words, bumping threads/social media channels/telegram groups, inviting famous advisors, pay for articles and media content, and many other tricks just for to collect more funds and be noticed.
to make a hype around the project, yes. This is everything in crypto, and not only here)

It is by far not everything in crypto, I totally disagree. There are great projects with huge visions and they can fundamentally change the world without creating any hype at all.
how can you change something when nobody even knows about you? hype is needed, definitely. This is how it works )

There are two kinds of hype: artificial hype and organic hype. If a project is truly innovative, do you think a lot of marketing is required to make people aware of it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Is the any indication as to when it will be on exchanges?  Huh Huh ???1 month? 2 months? Huh Huh
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
Seele is there any future for this coin project? The tech savvy people will analyze the technical details of it. If there is any value, put it in a long line.
now it is only for quick flip, but may be soon they will release their unique code, of course if they really have it ))
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Seele is there any future for this coin project? The tech savvy people will analyze the technical details of it. If there is any value, put it in a long line.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
I don't understand what blockchain 4.0 is, then can you tell me what blockchain 3.0 is, and what is blockchain 2.0?

Dont trust anyone talking about blockchain 4.0 or 5.0 or 10.0. Just fancy words to attract people.

That's where blockchain 4.0 is just empty words. DApps should in themselves be applicable to real-life scenarios. What would be the whole point if they weren't to be used in real-life scenarios?
So this is the need for us to constantly innovate and development of the place, of course, can not blindly pursue what version. Only need to constantly find their own projects.

Even the dev team is also not cleared about that blockchain 4.0 what is that and why we need this this is still need explanation to make it easy to understand for a common person. While Blockchain 3.0 still not get launched successfully we still waiting for them and than this project will surpass them without interacting with them.

That's the thing, a blockchain 3.0 hasn't even been successfully operated let alone defined. I am rather careful if I come across a team that is trying to impress with new terminology.
this is ico, they need to sell themselves and they do all that they can, bonuses, new marketing words, bumping threads/social media channels/telegram groups, inviting famous advisors, pay for articles and media content, and many other tricks just for to collect more funds and be noticed.
to make a hype around the project, yes. This is everything in crypto, and not only here)

It is by far not everything in crypto, I totally disagree. There are great projects with huge visions and they can fundamentally change the world without creating any hype at all.
how can you change something when nobody even knows about you? hype is needed, definitely. This is how it works )
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Seele will host a meetup in San Francisco on April 28th, 2018. There are limited spaces for this event. So please register ASAP by clicking on the posted link. Our team looks forward to meeting everyone!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6iSliy4BcXA9i7bj_mFPHCI2b9Lhil5knyJIlF3ZHBl5EQA/viewform
Activity: 70
Quietly potential Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What Seele wants to solve is not a problem. We want to guide future research directions of block chain, so they call themselves block chain 4.
Activity: 188
I think it was poor to promise people and make them jump through hoops to get in and then not give them a fair chance after telling them they would definitely be able to get tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
Remind me, please, when I plan to distribute tokens from Seele? I'm sure that Seele should be more successful than ArcBlock, and that means I'm expecting a profit from x4. Especially, the market starts to grow! Blockchain 4.0 common!
Activity: 24
I am following and will be interested in mining when it starts.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Any bounty?
Activity: 210
Seele as a whole, including development, market, community management and so on, we have a total of 14 people, and the project team is not strong enough.

It all depends on how bold scammers are. Bold scammers + shiny scam = Moon
Activity: 289
Seele as a whole, including development, market, community management and so on, we have a total of 14 people, and the project team is not strong enough.
Activity: 210
Seele, known as block chain 4, is a mystery about what to do with this coin. But at present, 3 have not yet landed. Why do they feel so confident that they are 4?

They thought about blockchain 5.0 first but it would have exposed scam to the illiterate as well hence 4.0.
Activity: 270
Seele, known as block chain 4, is a mystery about what to do with this coin. But at present, 3 have not yet landed. Why do they feel so confident that they are 4?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

Activity: 518
Merit: 18
Seele's Dr Bi Wei & Key Team Members Chat with BCB to Unpack the FUD & Fiction & offer FACTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnP81sPqBKE

BlockchainBrad chats with Seele exec. Dr Bi Wei, as well as key team members Liu Wensi & Tiger Park, in a quest to seperate the Facts from FUD,  to breakdown the BS! Why? Seele is a promising Blockchain project that is slated as a “blockchain 4.0,” level technology and enterprise/business solution. Of late, is has been the subject of much criticism and negative press. From sneaky scams to scornful investors, from FUD to Fraud and even Frantic reactions, Seele has seen it all!  But what are the FACTS behind the FUD. What is true and what is simply B.S.? Today we get the facts rather than fiction directly from the executives Dr Bi Wei, Liu Wensi & Tiger Park, of Seele. And through this we explore why Seele deserves this interview. Could this contribute to their redemption? Let's find out.
Pages:
Jump to: