Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 18. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Credits isn't a scam.. Credits will launch in June 2018.

Seele wil launch in the end of 2018.
Credits are amateurs, and Seele mb just a scam. But I got x5 on credits, sold and forgot about them, so can not say something bad about them.

I sold at 6X but I still call it a scam and I called it a scam before buying as well. Do not be afraid to speak out truth, fighting stupidity is an uphill task. Grin
I think you should see Multiversum. I can not decide anything about them... and i have some bad feelings about them. Need your help! ))

Multiversam has "bull market hard cap" in a bear market and pre-sale bonus followed by layers of discounts. Naah, token economics sucks so doesn't even need to bother with reading whitepaper.
Yes, and no GitHub... only simple demo wallet. BTW I have read Seele code audit - there are absolutely nothing new in their code now. it is just old blockchain for a new price xD but mb later they will release their innovations, who knows ...
Billion, I think you should see this and subscribe to his channel: https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/code-review-series-seele-932b35db699f
i know that guy too and reading his blog, very useful to know what the ICO's offering us, especially for me, i'm not a programmer and don't understand what is happening with any code)

You don't have to be programmer to identify a scam. They usually talk about Million TPS+ AI + terminologies which doesn't actually exists like "Micro real numbers","Heterogeneous forest blockchain" etc.
Having said that after identifying a scam, you need to shutup till dumb money get it pumped then get out quickly with good profit. Seele was going to be a shiny scamcoin but it's a disappointment due to whalepools heavy presence in presale.
i know, and i think i really can identify scam by myself, but i like to know everything about project before investing, even what does it's code may do or it is just a copy of code of some previous ICO. I already saw a lot of "projects" that just copied everything from github and started their own "russian ICO" exactly after that the previous project reached it's hard cap.

Credits is a good scam and basically a tutorial on how to do a successful scam. Seele has lot to learn from Credits.
ha-ha, agree! Credits are russians, the kings of scams xD
But, now they have a lot of money, and if they are not stupid they will hire high-quakified programmers and will finish their product.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Seele has been exploring the fourth generation block chain, the pace is big enough.

At this pace we will get 10th generation of blockchain ICO next month, Seele 10.0. Amazing pace lmao

Blockchain 10.0 makes more sense to promote this project even there is no functional Blockchain 3.0 that is why investors will see really hard time to make profit from this project. I think this project still not provided any kind of info how they will deliver.

They will not deliver anything just an ordinary vaporware, maybe can announce blockchain 100.0 in future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Seele has been exploring the fourth generation block chain, the pace is big enough.

At this pace we will get 10th generation of blockchain ICO next month, Seele 10.0. Amazing pace lmao

Blockchain 10.0 makes more sense to promote this project even there is no functional Blockchain 3.0 that is why investors will see really hard time to make profit from this project. I think this project still not provided any kind of info how they will deliver.

Credits are amateurs, and Seele mb just a scam. But I got x5 on credits, sold and forgot about them, so can not say something bad about them.

I sold at 6X but I still call it a scam and I called it a scam before buying as well. Do not be afraid to speak out truth, fighting stupidity is an uphill task. Grin
I think you should see Multiversum. I can not decide anything about them... and i have some bad feelings about them. Need your help! ))

Multiversam has "bull market hard cap" in a bear market and pre-sale bonus followed by layers of discounts. Naah, token economics sucks so doesn't even need to bother with reading whitepaper.
Yes, and no GitHub... only simple demo wallet. BTW I have read Seele code audit - there are absolutely nothing new in their code now. it is just old blockchain for a new price xD but mb later they will release their innovations, who knows ...
Billion, I think you should see this and subscribe to his channel: https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/code-review-series-seele-932b35db699f
i know that guy too and reading his blog, very useful to know what the ICO's offering us, especially for me, i'm not a programmer and don't understand what is happening with any code)

You don't have to be programmer to identify a scam. They usually talk about Million TPS+ AI + terminologies which doesn't actually exists like "Micro real numbers","Heterogeneous forest blockchain" etc.
Having said that after identifying a scam, you need to shutup till dumb money get it pumped then get out quickly with good profit. Seele was going to be a shiny scamcoin but it's a disappointment due to whalepools heavy presence in presale.
i know, and i think i really can identify scam by myself, but i like to know everything about project before investing, even what does it's code may do or it is just a copy of code of some previous ICO. I already saw a lot of "projects" that just copied everything from github and started their own "russian ICO" exactly after that the previous project reached it's hard cap.

Credits is a good scam and basically a tutorial on how to do a successful scam. Seele has lot to learn from Credits.

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

Activity: 350
Merit: 46
Seele doesn't seem to have got much money, about two million dollars. Hard top such a small listing should not be broken
Someone bought around 13% of Seele through multi accs  Grin
https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x3e8b6656fac6a3d286f9b332c74f0d65e3fcb782
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
After two contribution rounds, our team has successfully raised 5000 ETH, our hard cap for this sale. Hence, public sales are now officially over! We would like to take a moment to express our sincerest appreciation for everyone’s support and interest throughout the ICO process.

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

What algo and is it DAG based?

No algo and it's scam based. Grin
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Great project with great prospects. These guys all turn out! Look at the Business idea on https://icoguide.com/en/ico/seele
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
What algo and is it DAG based?
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Do you have any bounty activity?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Seele encrypted money project is not too advanced, the third generation of faucets have not been born, began to play fourth generations, is just a concept, it is difficult to realize.
Pages:
Jump to: