Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 19. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Seele's official contract address. Seele's chief researcher Dr. Wei has made a video announcement of the first and last 6 digits of our smart contract address. The full contract address will be released in our official channels. We strongly recommend that you verify the full smart-contract address with this video announcement as prevention for loss of funds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6F8kRWBDM0
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
Credits isn't a scam.. Credits will launch in June 2018.

Seele wil launch in the end of 2018.
Credits are amateurs, and Seele mb just a scam. But I got x5 on credits, sold and forgot about them, so can not say something bad about them.

I sold at 6X but I still call it a scam and I called it a scam before buying as well. Do not be afraid to speak out truth, fighting stupidity is an uphill task. Grin
I think you should see Multiversum. I can not decide anything about them... and i have some bad feelings about them. Need your help! ))

They should set up another response team for scam they are pulling off via this ICO Cheesy
as far I understood it is already the second fraud  Grin And the biggest is still ahead  Grin Prepare your money guys !  Grin

Credits are amateurs, and Seele mb just a scam. But I got x5 on credits, sold and forgot about them, so can not say something bad about them.

I sold at 6X but I still call it a scam and I called it a scam before buying as well. Do not be afraid to speak out truth, fighting stupidity is an uphill task. Grin
it is a high-quality scam)) even better than seele.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I'm a novice in the block chain, puzzled by the idea of the blockchain 4.0.
I don't understand what blockchain 4.0 is, then can you tell me what blockchain 3.0 is, and what is blockchain 2.0?

Blockchain 1.0: Currency
Blockchain 2.0: Smart Contracts
Blockchain 3.0: DApps
Blockchain 4.0: making Blockchain 3.0 usable in real-life business scenarios.
Dont trust anyone talking about blockchain 4.0 or 5.0 or 10.0. Just fancy words to attract people.

Thats the general picture.

That's where blockchain 4.0 is just empty words. DApps should in themselves be applicable to real-life scenarios. What would be the whole point if they weren't to be used in real-life scenarios?
So this is the need for us to constantly innovate and development of the place, of course, can not blindly pursue what version. Only need to constantly find their own projects.

Even the dev team is also not cleared about that blockchain 4.0 what is that and why we need this this is still need explanation to make it easy to understand for a common person. While Blockchain 3.0 still not get launched successfully we still waiting for them and than this project will surpass them without interacting with them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I don't understand what blockchain 4.0 is, then can you tell me what blockchain 3.0 is, and what is blockchain 2.0?

Dont trust anyone talking about blockchain 4.0 or 5.0 or 10.0. Just fancy words to attract people.

That's where blockchain 4.0 is just empty words. DApps should in themselves be applicable to real-life scenarios. What would be the whole point if they weren't to be used in real-life scenarios?
So this is the need for us to constantly innovate and development of the place, of course, can not blindly pursue what version. Only need to constantly find their own projects.
Activity: 210
Now that there are 4 Coin items in the block chain, SEEL is undoubtedly one of them, and recently some people claim that ONT is also.
Activity: 280
ELONCITY

I'm not sure Seele will show the same good results as the credits. Team selee needs to raise the hype, but I don't see it.

Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

these are only buzz words indicating you created something new which will revolutionize everything. in fact it´s really just empty words here
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

Activity: 336
Seele called block chain 4 era of encrypted money, enough bold enough innovation ah, do not know whether to do anything, whether it is worth the investors hold.

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Nice to see this is a brand new revolutionary idea linked to Blockchain. We see too many copied-pasted projects nowadays. Fresh air is needed.

Will you guys announce ICO news on here as well? or on https://icoguide.com/en/ico/seele ??
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
When you start ICO? And how much time will go ICO. And one more question-when will unlock tokens?  I'm afraid we won't make any profit. Angry
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
You guys need to take example from Kyber Network and Bluzelle ICO. Very professional, no gas wars and guaranteed allocation for whitelisted participants for 24 hours. Also set a reasonable max cap for whitelisted individuals.  I hope Seele can follow through and keep the ICO from turning into a shitshow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

Here you can check an example of how they create the fake accounts with many posts and activity.
Plus the bots that they are working all day long around the forum for creating posts and activity so
newcomers will think that these accounts are legit and unique.
Because of this activity newcomers will think that their comments are standing and are from experienced members.
So watch out this kind of accounts as are all artificial created for commenting all over the forum
creating a hype every day with stupid updates and creating "experienced" accounts.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2273672.440

We need to mention here that in this thread the representative is ICOCloud.
Watch out the rest accounts and their activity.
JennyH
Mike Sh
Falleot
cprman

So now you can imagine what happens on the rest of the forum on thousand of topics on different sections.
Any account praising these scammers can be or a fake account created by them or just greedy investors that are afraid about their investment and they keep supporting these scammers no matter what so newcomers can invest more money and increase the price.

Pages:
Jump to: