Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 13. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Seele London Event

With the successful conclusion of our warm-up event in San Francisco, our team is ready to embark on our global roadshows — Seele Intercontinental Appraisal (SIA)!

London, UK will be our first stop. With its pro-business atmosphere, embracement of innovative thinking, and access to talent, London has emerged as THE spot for tech companies to build and expand their business! Our team is ecstatic about our upcoming trip to London and looks forward to meeting everyone and growing from this experience!

https://medium.com/seeletech/seele-london-event-890b634f88d
I am glad that the team is actively engaged in the promotion of its project. But I would like to see information about how the software part of the blockchain is being developed. It's more important.

same opinion. The team is doing some talks and the community is growing. But on which base ? I would really like to see some progress update concerning the codebase and not just some vaporware like most projects

There is a lot of hype terminology in this project and as you probably know (if you have been around for a while), that's what attracts most people who are new to this. I agree with you though that it should be time for some hard facts.

I don't think there will be some hard facts soon, as much as I would really appreciate them. They don't seem to care about the thread over here in bitcointalk, but actually I haven't seen some good technical facts anywhere. I think the project really lives from buzzwords and some hype. Would be glad to have someone from the team here too answering questions
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
People who are just after gains and profits will lose interest if it takes long. But actual investors, developers and customers don't really care about the time it takes
Activity: 210
Are you guys buying Verge? It's super cheap, it has tech like decentral, also premium subscription to movies
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
will seele  be   listed on  any  exchange  ?  heard  it  will be listed on huobi.com,    will buy some when it  is  time ,  failed to join in the  ico before.
Activity: 64
I am following and will be interested in mining when it starts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The Seele project will test the network in the second quarter and the main network in the third quarter. Everything is under control.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Seelers! Another good news for today! To thank our supporters, we've decided to initiate the first phase of Seele Bounty. Your contribution will be highly valued and rewarded with Seele tokens. Specific token distribution plan & rules will be published soon in our announcement! https://t.co/UUZfN1WjWs
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Seele did not do well in the market and community, so the team will focus on community building and marketing in 2018.

You say that the team will be engaged in marketing in 2018. But I don't see that the team started working in this direction.
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
We are thrilled to announce that Seele was the winner with 10 votes in the Special Event for Super Voting Nodes on HADAX, a brand of
Huobi_Pro, China’s biggest exchange. Stay tuned for more announcements in the coming days! https://www.hadax.com/notice_detail/?id=1615
Merit: 10
Seele project team has a strong academic and engineering background, but most people do not have the relevant experience of block chain, I think this will be a problem.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Seele did not do well in the market and community, so the team will focus on community building and marketing in 2018.
Activity: 91
The concept and technology of Seele coin project are very advanced, and I hope to see that it can really lead the development of encrypted currency.

Activity: 112
The Seele project team is working hard to make sure that the test network is on schedule, pushing the project forward in the right direction.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Seele London Event

With the successful conclusion of our warm-up event in San Francisco, our team is ready to embark on our global roadshows — Seele Intercontinental Appraisal (SIA)!

London, UK will be our first stop. With its pro-business atmosphere, embracement of innovative thinking, and access to talent, London has emerged as THE spot for tech companies to build and expand their business! Our team is ecstatic about our upcoming trip to London and looks forward to meeting everyone and growing from this experience!

I am glad that the team is actively engaged in the promotion of its project. But I would like to see information about how the software part of the blockchain is being developed. It's more important.

same opinion. The team is doing some talks and the community is growing. But on which base ? I would really like to see some progress update concerning the codebase and not just some vaporware like most projects

There is a lot of hype terminology in this project and as you probably know (if you have been around for a while), that's what attracts most people who are new to this. I agree with you though that it should be time for some hard facts.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Seele London Event

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
2018.05.14 Seele Weekly Report

Block chain 3 mainly focuses on concurrency, secure encryption, and so on. But the Seele project focuses on infrastructure, and this coin will become a block chain in the future.
Activity: 224
Seele London Event

Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
I'm a novice in the block chain, puzzled by the idea of the blockchain 4.0.
I don't understand what blockchain 4.0 is, then can you tell me what blockchain 3.0 is, and what is blockchain 2.0?

Blockchain 1.0: Currency
Blockchain 2.0: Smart Contracts
Blockchain 3.0: DApps
Blockchain 4.0: making Blockchain 3.0 usable in real-life business scenarios.
Dont trust anyone talking about blockchain 4.0 or 5.0 or 10.0. Just fancy words to attract people.

Thats the general picture.

That's where blockchain 4.0 is just empty words. DApps should in themselves be applicable to real-life scenarios. What would be the whole point if they weren't to be used in real-life scenarios?
So this is the need for us to constantly innovate and development of the place, of course, can not blindly pursue what version. Only need to constantly find their own projects.

Even the dev team is also not cleared about that blockchain 4.0 what is that and why we need this this is still need explanation to make it easy to understand for a common person. While Blockchain 3.0 still not get launched successfully we still waiting for them and than this project will surpass them without interacting with them.

That's the thing, a blockchain 3.0 hasn't even been successfully operated let alone defined. I am rather careful if I come across a team that is trying to impress with new terminology.
this is ico, they need to sell themselves and they do all that they can, bonuses, new marketing words, bumping threads/social media channels/telegram groups, inviting famous advisors, pay for articles and media content, and many other tricks just for to collect more funds and be noticed.
to make a hype around the project, yes. This is everything in crypto, and not only here)

It is by far not everything in crypto, I totally disagree. There are great projects with huge visions and they can fundamentally change the world without creating any hype at all.
how can you change something when nobody even knows about you? hype is needed, definitely. This is how it works )

There are two kinds of hype: artificial hype and organic hype. If a project is truly innovative, do you think a lot of marketing is required to make people aware of it?
If a project is truly innovative it just need less of artificial hype. But it definitely need it. And that hype is needed not only during ico, we have tons of them today, and even a good and innovate project must keep us on touch through it SM channels etc. It must make a good hype in any case, bcoz no hype - no gain in crypto world. IMO

I disagree with you, because i still think if you have a solution to a problem and people need it, they will just start using it. Of course they need to be aware of it, but that happens fast in today's world.
I think that better is to spend a bit money and time to make a good marketing than expose the project to such a risk. Yes, we are in a wild crypto world, we can get all what we need only in a couple of days or it may be very hard due to only a couple of marketing mistakes.
The percentage of risks is 50/50 with a really good project as for me.

A bit of money won't be enough as other projects spend a ton of money on hype. That's also why I think it is not all that important unless you plan it rigorously and do it very thoroughly.
of course everything must be planed very rigorously and thoroughly, definitely, and there must be experienced CMO to do that. A lot of projects rents huge areas only for marketing/advertising departments, I think it is not without a reason  Wink  Advertising is an engine of sales.

I think it is most important for them to effectively communicate in public what this 4.0 is all about. If you leave people with questions they might not take the risk and invest.
Activity: 404
Seele London Event

Events are good choice, definitely, it attracts people to the project. It is already proven multiple times scheme.
Pages:
Jump to: