Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 6. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Seele enters South Korea for a more diversified and healthy ecosystem!

https://medium.com/seeletech/building-seele-ecosystem-seele-in-south-korea-a71d1b979d91
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Seele has a good space for development, and expects the Seele project team to strengthen market publicity and bring more positive news for development.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Wow blockchain 4.0 .this project is going to be huge in coming years. I wish the developers are success..how can I be part of this great project
Activity: 294
Seele has invited major partners in the actual situation to evaluate its network testnet performance. In the next stage, they will provide publicity to the public and invite more developers into our testnet. The 'Internet Industry' application is also launched, with many updates soon to be released.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Activity: 70
The Seele project will continue to provide an ecosystem of architecture, technology, applications and resources to all users around the world to develop a faster and more efficient information and than collaboration platform.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Seele the price of short-term coins is still in a downward trend, and rebounding can be sold first. The long-term development of Seele project is worth investors' attention.
I am now closely watching the price of the coin, because the market began to fall and soon there may be a good opportunity to buy.

The lack of information in combination with ever emerging new competitors is still a problem for me. I do like the project but some thing aren't really handled well. I think the project will sure rebound in a bull market for sure, but that will most likely be the same with every other project out there.
I buy Selee tokens only for speculation. Since there is no accurate information about the development of the project, I think it is dangerous to invest in the project for a long time.
Agree with you, a lack of transparency and marketing plan were from the very beginning of this project along with bad situation when someone stolen investors ETH's and a lot of phishing websites, etc. but in any case it may be good for speculations, the price behavior looks attractive.
Activity: 113
Guys don't stress about the price mooning after testnet. Unless we get crazy figures it'll nicely push on for a couple of weeks. A couple of doughnuts will think 'sell the news' like a pleb but the 'news' is already priced in
Activity: 217
Things I love about this project:
1. Whitepaper is awesome and awesomely detailed
2. They have a frigging Instagram account, these guys understand social media
3. The core concept is neat too
Things I don't love:
1. No graphs and charts in the OP

Shouldn't be much of a deal for them to add something as they have everything ready at hand anyway probably.
It is good to have that informative charts to summarize the Seele's whole thing. Then ICO was finish now and it would not be so much needed to add and even without it they manage to have a very successful ico i didn't expect it from the first sight its been under the radar project but a blockchain 4.0 that makes it more interesting than any other.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Things I don't love:

Shouldn't be much of a deal for them to add something as they have everything ready at hand anyway probably.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Things I don't love:
Seele team's style of work has always been low-key and steady, has been quietly engaged in development work, Seele development prospects worth continuing to be optimistic.
Activity: 46
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Seele the price of short-term coins is still in a downward trend, and rebounding can be sold first. The long-term development of Seele project is worth investors' attention.
I am now closely watching the price of the coin, because the market began to fall and soon there may be a good opportunity to buy.

The lack of information in combination with ever emerging new competitors is still a problem for me. I do like the project but some thing aren't really handled well. I think the project will sure rebound in a bull market for sure, but that will most likely be the same with every other project out there.
I buy Selee tokens only for speculation. Since there is no accurate information about the development of the project, I think it is dangerous to invest in the project for a long time.

absolutely. There is no real update about that and actually no information whether the testnet information are even real
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Seele Weekly Report (2018/07/09 - 2018/07/15)

Includes information on:

Ecological construction
Technological development
Transaction data

https://twitter.com/SeeleTech/status/1018804709807644674
The overall encrypted money market is sluggish, and the trend of Seele price is not ideal. The future development of Seele coin project is worth investors' expectation.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Seele Blockchain 4.0 Invigorates LINFINITY Supply Chain Ecosystem
https://medium.com/seeletech/seele-blockchain-4-0-invigorates-linfinity-supply-chain-ecosystem-c57c9253e518

Recently, Seele and Linfinity signed a strategic cooperation agreement in Taipei to develop in-depth cooperation in the blockchain technology field to jointly build a new ecosystem in the supply chain industry. Combining Seele’s extensive system design and engineering development experience, Linfinity will fully utilize operational capabilities and user resources to accelerate the building of supply chain ecosystem. Linfinity was also listed on CoinEx exchange on July 14, which represents a major milestone for the ecosystem’s development.
Activity: 422
Interview with Oxford University Professor John Fox. Professor John Fox talks about his understanding with Seele's cooperation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jJvcsxtdc8&feature=youtu.be
Pages:
Jump to: