Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 8. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 101
no one doubts the uniqueness of this project
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Seele in Asia Blockchain Summit 2018

Asia Blockchain Summit was held on July 3, 2018 at Taipei Marriott Hotel. As one of the most prestigious international blockchain summits, this event attracted more than 2,500 representatives from over 30 countries, to explore multi-level, multi-field view exchanges and cooperation.

Seele CEO Dr. Maolin Zheng and Chief Scientist Dr. Wei Bi attended the conference to have dialogues with the worldwide representatives present and introduce the latest breakthrough in Seele’s consensus algorithm.
https://medium.com/seeletech/seele-in-asia-blockchain-summit-2018-c9bd2a821a67
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
Seele has been listed on IcoGuide. Find out more here https://icoguide.com/en/ico/seele
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Seele Quarterly Report: Q2 2018
After months of continuous endeavor, Seele team has made enormous strides. We are excited to embrace more supporters of Seele and meet lots of Seelers in our journey of Seele Intercontinental Appraisal (SIA). At the same time, we released our test-net as scheduled, which is a significant milestone for our project. Seele wouldn’t be possible without the support of everyone. We are grateful for your unwavering support and will continue to overcome obstacles to achieve our vision of the future.
https://medium.com/seeletech/seele-quarterly-report-q2-2018-aa652e64187e
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Seele TestNet is scheduled to be launched tonight. TestNet is fully compatible with Ethereum EVM. The function of Heterogeneous Forest Network has been completed.

https://medium.com/seeletech/seele-test-net-to-be-officially-launched-tonight-3336033a593a

That's good news for Seele as I must confess I belong to the group that is a bit skeptical. Happy to have a look at this again.

Blockchain 4.0 test-net with only 3k tps at the peak? really? It is not serious, especially on so competitive market. Hope that they will fix it very soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Seele is a real value coin. It is worth holding firmly for a long time. It will have a good rate of return. Seele's technology is really excellent, and the team's style of doing things is also very practical.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

Seele TestNet is scheduled to be launched tonight. TestNet is fully compatible with Ethereum EVM. The function of Heterogeneous Forest Network has been completed.

https://medium.com/seeletech/seele-test-net-to-be-officially-launched-tonight-3336033a593a

That's good news for Seele as I must confess I belong to the group that is a bit skeptical. Happy to have a look at this again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262

I am looking forward to launching. Seele called blockchain 4.0 of encrypted money, quite brave innovation.

If I am not mistaken there is no innovation as of now. They are trying to build it and once it's there we can come with our final judgment.

I don't think there is any innovation right now too. Blockchain 4.0 would stand for interoperability between chains to be honest. But I don't see anything coming out near that soon. That is pure speculation and I personally thunk the price is still quite high for that . I don't know why there is that much interest in the project right now

If investors decide to buy into a project only because it has 4.0 in its name then go for it and lose your money. There are some protocols under development for interblockchain communication, but yes, still far away from a working product.
What about bounty?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Such a list of questions from whitelist not each investor will have possibility to give money to project. What a strange idea..
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I’m tired of the Seele official telegram to be all about the bounty 24/7 No one talks about the project it’s frustrating.why not create a bounty only telegram or something
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
I am looking forward to launching. Seele called blockchain 4.0 of encrypted money, quite brave innovation.

If I am not mistaken there is no innovation as of now. They are trying to build it and once it's there we can come with our final judgment.

I don't think there is any innovation right now too. Blockchain 4.0 would stand for interoperability between chains to be honest. But I don't see anything coming out near that soon. That is pure speculation and I personally thunk the price is still quite high for that . I don't know why there is that much interest in the project right now
blockchain 4.0 is just advertising with the aim to collect money. at this point in time, all new blockchain are speculative. Including Seele
In my own knowledge, blockchain 4.0 is so advance now while this blockchain 3.0 are now only making available in the market and i don't see some problems now that this blockchain 4.0 is solving with this 3.0 and below. I am waiting for real world applications on this including seele and having it for long term.
I bought seele and put it in my investment case
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
LOVE
Seele's algorithm consensus has a good factor of having more nodes participating, the greater the consensus efficiency and shorter the transaction acknowledgment time. That is, it will encourage other nodes to adhere to the network to enhance network accomplishment and security. Great for Blockchain 4.0
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

blockchain 4.0 is just advertising with the aim to collect money. at this point in time, all new blockchain are speculative. Including Seele
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: