Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 10. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 11
What is total circulating supply?

How many SEELE coins are in circulation ?
Circulation supply is 700 millions, and total is 1 billion, ICO token price 1 ETH=12500 SEELE.

That is from the previous page, just don't be so lazy please Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Is this over yet? Can I still join now

Why should it be over at all? This project has just started and got some good volume in the first day of trading. It's just the beginning for Seele.
I think you now have a good opportunity to buy tokens while they are greatly underrated. We can easily get 100-200% profit in the near future.

Not sure about the numbers we can achieve in the near term but there is a lot of potential for Seele.
Well, according to cmc seele is traded at 6x since ico price. mcap is around 80mm. So, when seele will hit another top exchanges we could see 150-300 mcap, which is 2-5x from current price.
i don't think so, new listings now have a weak effect, especially on such bloody market, we need a lot of new and fresh money on the market to achieve that goal, but it doesn't come.
But, you know, this isn't going to take long. From a fundamental side market much more stronger than it was at 2013-2014. We are now about to enter a new reality. Big boys eventually will come. They already smelled the money.

Actually this is not the best time because the market isn't really good at the moment and any further listings will have no big effect unlike before when market was alive and every exchange listings have a great volume and good moving prices. 2013-2014 is a history and i don't believe its going to happen again we are not in that time now and the inflation of users are too far from it.

No one is able to predict the future of the markets, we can only try to use the past to get an idea what could happen. 2014 was indeed very different since not that many people or media attention was involved. But actually we will just have to be patient. Seele is a very difficult project to see through since there is not a lot communication with the community. i don't think anything the team does right now is going to affect the price in any way. Beside bitcoin itself moving
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What is total circulating supply?
Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Why should it be over at all? This project has just started and got some good volume in the first day of trading. It's just the beginning for Seele.
I think you now have a good opportunity to buy tokens while they are greatly underrated. We can easily get 100-200% profit in the near future.

Not sure about the numbers we can achieve in the near term but there is a lot of potential for Seele.
Well, according to cmc seele is traded at 6x since ico price. mcap is around 80mm. So, when seele will hit another top exchanges we could see 150-300 mcap, which is 2-5x from current price.
i don't think so, new listings now have a weak effect, especially on such bloody market, we need a lot of new and fresh money on the market to achieve that goal, but it doesn't come.
But, you know, this isn't going to take long. From a fundamental side market much more stronger than it was at 2013-2014. We are now about to enter a new reality. Big boys eventually will come. They already smelled the money.

Actually this is not the best time because the market isn't really good at the moment and any further listings will have no big effect unlike before when market was alive and every exchange listings have a great volume and good moving prices. 2013-2014 is a history and i don't believe its going to happen again we are not in that time now and the inflation of users are too far from it.

I don't think so too, but i was not in crypto at that time and didn't see what was happening there, i can only see it on the markets charts, they remember everything...
Activity: 770
Merit: 278

Actually I don´t think listing have a major impact these days. The price will pump or dump for sure, but for the overall run, it won´t change anything since the conditions haven´t changed
I was looking on AGI when it was listed without any pump or even big interest on Bitfinex and then on Binance, and it was really sad, listing doesn't work if the coin is not very interesting for people. Because market is just a people.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

Actually I don´t think listing have a major impact these days. The price will pump or dump for sure, but for the overall run, it won´t change anything since the conditions haven´t changed
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

As far I see people still have an interest to Selee and the price is an indicator, I think that the team must do their best now and show us a good result to prevent losing mass attention.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Seelers!Since the project D has reached the cap of the prize pool, we will officially close the application channel at 24:00 on June 13, 2018.  Applications submitted for Project D will still be reviewed in accordance with the rules. Thanks for your participation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

Merit: 1
Hi, everybody. Any information on the new exchanges? I'm interested in when the listing will be on the more popular exchanges.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Thank cryptolingo for doing this excellent face-to-face interview with Dr. Wei Bi, the Chief Scientist of Seele. Like Dr. Bi said, Seele team will keep facilitating the development of blockchain technology and promote the welfare of people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjuC8zyGBFw&feature=youtu.be
Merit: 1

Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Seele Weekly Report (2018.06.04-2018.06.10)
https://medium.com/seeletech/seele-weekly-report-2018-06-04-2018-06-10-34fa8e99f17e

I. Ecological Construction
II. Technical Developments
III. Transaction Data
IV. Summary of Seele Community

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It seems to me that this will be a very interesting and powerful project. I joined the Twitter campaign, and already received the first token. I like this project.
Crowdsale is ended a long time ago. It was extremely difficult to get into whitelist. Now the only way to get seele is to buy them on an exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: