Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 9. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
I really liked the project. especially the neural consensus algorithm. I hope it will be huge and will be a turning point on blockchain chain industry. I heard that they achieved 5000 tps on private testnet. Which is more than current tps of zilliqa

Zilliqa's slicing technology is very good, Seele is also a good technology coin project, TPS is an important indicator of the public chain project, but it is not the only index.
Seele has one drawback - they do not have the finished product! Not even a test version! That is why Zilliqa is the leader.

That's right, but that is the same for almost any other project right now. They all don't even have prototypes.
It is for this reason that I sold my tokens at the peak price. I am not sure that Seele will bring me profit in the long term.

You made your decision and that's totally fine. But it is also difficult to tell for many many other projects whether they will ever deliver everything that's on their roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Good supply and good price, growing strong token, I hope for that. Added to my list. Get some more to get more profits. Good team and staff very serious. Recommended for investors.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

P# 1121
C# 10
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
this thread looks like a joke and not like some serious project's thread.

it really is. There is no real caring from the team. There are some community posts about the development and nothing more. I really think this it might turn out to be great project but the community management has really to improve
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The plan is very nice and if you actually thrive in realizing your ideas, then I think it will be cool!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The Seele project team should discuss more about how to expand the community, how to jointly maintain and increase the market value, which is very critical.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Is this over yet? Can I still join now

Why should it be over at all? This project has just started and got some good volume in the first day of trading. It's just the beginning for Seele.
I think you now have a good opportunity to buy tokens while they are greatly underrated. We can easily get 100-200% profit in the near future.

Not sure about the numbers we can achieve in the near term but there is a lot of potential for Seele.
Well, according to cmc seele is traded at 6x since ico price. mcap is around 80mm. So, when seele will hit another top exchanges we could see 150-300 mcap, which is 2-5x from current price.
i don't think so, new listings now have a weak effect, especially on such bloody market, we need a lot of new and fresh money on the market to achieve that goal, but it doesn't come.

They don't have a weak effect. It might not be as strong as it used to, but it is not weak. It brings more people in which is always good.
10-30% on Binance and the same on Bitfinex, even with the high lvl hyped coins... this market is crazy now, i can't watch that blood on cmc, i need to have a rest on the beach with cold beer, urgently Smiley
Weak work is not suitable and to right for it to called. Seele is a solid token and listing it in binance will not so much have good effect in its price as it makes more a clear good start in price but due to bitcoins fall it will just a waste for this time to maximize its full potential price up when it list seele, timing is everything.
They will not list Seele, or may be later, when CZ will see some results or even working main net. A lot of new and ambitious project are in queue already a long time, seele will stay there too, IMO
Activity: 84
 this thread looks like a joke and not like some serious project's thread.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278

Why should it be over at all? This project has just started and got some good volume in the first day of trading. It's just the beginning for Seele.
I think you now have a good opportunity to buy tokens while they are greatly underrated. We can easily get 100-200% profit in the near future.

Not sure about the numbers we can achieve in the near term but there is a lot of potential for Seele.
Well, according to cmc seele is traded at 6x since ico price. mcap is around 80mm. So, when seele will hit another top exchanges we could see 150-300 mcap, which is 2-5x from current price.
i don't think so, new listings now have a weak effect, especially on such bloody market, we need a lot of new and fresh money on the market to achieve that goal, but it doesn't come.

They don't have a weak effect. It might not be as strong as it used to, but it is not weak. It brings more people in which is always good.
10-30% on Binance and the same on Bitfinex, even with the high lvl hyped coins... this market is crazy now, i can't watch that blood on cmc, i need to have a rest on the beach with cold beer, urgently Smiley
Weak work is not suitable and to right for it to called. Seele is a solid token and listing it in binance will not so much have good effect in its price as it makes more a clear good start in price but due to bitcoins fall it will just a waste for this time to maximize its full potential price up when it list seele, timing is everything.
Activity: 98
I need to read and research alot  to be sure that the is not just another one scam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I really liked the project. especially the neural consensus algorithm. I hope it will be huge and will be a turning point on blockchain chain industry. I heard that they achieved 5000 tps on private testnet. Which is more than current tps of zilliqa

Zilliqa's slicing technology is very good, Seele is also a good technology coin project, TPS is an important indicator of the public chain project, but it is not the only index.
Seele has one drawback - they do not have the finished product! Not even a test version! That is why Zilliqa is the leader.

That's right, but that is the same for almost any other project right now. They all don't even have prototypes.
It is for this reason that I sold my tokens at the peak price. I am not sure that Seele will bring me profit in the long term.

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Hello everybody. I would recommend that you focus on the exact price of a coin on other resources. I wish you every success.

What is the total value of Seele marketcap right now? Coinmarketcap is not updating this for a long time
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Seele this project has a very good technical content and has the chance to grow into a unicorn in this field. I am looking forward to it.
Activity: 210

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Activity: 308
What is the total value of Seele marketcap right now? Coinmarketcap is not updating this for a long time
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

Well testnet is not always what you should be looking for. Those numbers are mostly artifical. The dev team is not giving substantial infos right now. But anyway if everything works as planned, it would be a great project
Activity: 92
Pages:
Jump to: