Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA-256D] PETRODOLLAR (P$): BIG OIL COMES TO CRYPTO - page 6. (Read 127113 times)

Activity: 1016
Merit: 391
Any updates? Would you like to know if XPD really has a link with Venezuela petroleum or is it pure speculation? if true corresponds to the great increase of price and daily volume, to be a lie, we can believe in the force of speculation.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Please look here: https://foundico.com/ico/petro.html
and here: https://www.getpetrocoin.com/

If I am you, I would not send there any Ether yet...
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Acredito que a maioria aqui sabe que PetroDollar (XPD), não é a moeda da Venezuela .... Mas,  estamos em uma mercado especulativo ,  a unica moeda ligada a Petro  no momento é a XPD , portanto, mesmo não sendo a mesma moeda, a ascensão da XPD  é perfeitamente normal .... Lembre-se ... mercado especulativo ...
Activity: 5
Hello guys, im from Venezuela, the crypto currency here is called "Petro" just "Petro" this is NOT the coin, i repeat, this is NOT the coin, this coin is getting pumped because the people belive this coin is from venezuela and is not.

Brand new member.. why don't you tell us more about this Petro Coin?

i just registred in the forum just because i want to help people to no get confuse dude, i see how everybody is buying this shit and this is not the coin!! the coin here has not been released yet.
Activity: 47
Hello guys, im from Venezuela, the crypto currency here is called "Petro" just "Petro" this is NOT the coin, i repeat, this is NOT the coin, this coin is getting pumped because the people belive this coin is from venezuela and is not.

I am also Venezuelan. And I saw how in coinmarketcap Petrodollar had an increase of 2200% and I also saw how it fell. PETRODOLLAR is not the coin created by the Venezuelan government, Petrodollar has been created since 2014, and the Venezuelan government mentioned "Petrocoin" in November-December of 2017, my god.

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

Activity: 5
Activity: 296
unfortunately not, google translate maybe? or some other translating web site?
It's strange that there is still no official coin website and everything is surrounded by mystery.

Can anyone read spanish? There is a few discussions on here about it.
It's strange that there is still no official coin website and everything is surrounded by mystery.
I sold all of my XPD which is NOT the coin you are talking about. Venezuela "petro" currency name is yet to be discovered and if someone already knows its name I would appreciate if you could reveal it to us.
Any updates?
Activity: 149
Not a bad idea to throw few bucks into XPD
Sold all of my XPD, the same thing I'm about to do with Verge as soon as it rises to a price I bought it for.
Activity: 31
Just in the news..Venezuela starts Crypto currency PETRO
Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Anyone mining this coin?
I mined a few thousand back in the day.. I sent some coin to Cryptopia trying to sell a few and I have been waiting 4 days ...no confirmations.
Been trying to get it mining again in order to process some transactions but bfgminer isnt accepting any shares??

You need to leave wallet open for full confirmations. Without that your coins are not going to be confirmed on cryptopia.
Activity: 45
Anyone mining this coin?
I mined a few thousand back in the day.. I sent some coin to Cryptopia trying to sell a few and I have been waiting 4 days ...no confirmations.
Been trying to get it mining again in order to process some transactions but bfgminer isnt accepting any shares??
Pages:
Jump to: