Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA-256D] PETRODOLLAR (P$): BIG OIL COMES TO CRYPTO - page 8. (Read 127143 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Is there any chance for XPD to rise again ?
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Forget XPD, nothing to do here. Sad to see it like this.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Learn to go against your mind
Dear Community,

We have an announcement coming through in 2 days from our friend, Odd Instance.  In the meantime, miners will be activated within 48 hours to support the new transaction volume.

Stay Cool,
Petrodollar Team

any update on that?? Smiley
Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
i dumped all to dogecoin, i don`t think will rise again that much, it will go down to 20-35 sat, even lower
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
@keshava35, thx.

I still own it... 

The name in my opinion, does not need to change,
the coin can ride on the new ElPetro coin wave,
if that will ever come...           

We supposed to get here some big announcement from the company.
Many coins are going through make overs, hopefully our Petro will too.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
anyone here manage to send xpd to yobit wallet ?
yobit price still up 300 sat
Forget about yoshit, that is problem and scam exchange.
Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
anyone here manage to send xpd to yobit wallet ?
yobit price still up 300 sat
Activity: 6
Hi guys,

Is someone here who would advice HODL PetroDollar?

If you still own it, probably holding is the only option. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the rebranding goes.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
If you guys really want to invest in Venezuela, take a look at ONIX. ONIX is an independent company, with private initiative, with contributions of ideas that contribute to the solution of the economic and social problems of the world, and of course of our beautiful country Venezuela. ONIX Crypto of Venezuela and of all Latin America.
Activity: 9
Hi guys,

Is someone here who would advice HODL PetroDollar?
Activity: 291
Okay, so it does seem that a rebranding is in the making for some time now. Apparently the new coin will be called THEORY. Anyone know more about this?

I think it's talked about somewhere in this thread on bitcointalk
Okay, so it does seem that a rebranding is in the making for some time now. Apparently the new coin will be called THEORY. Anyone know more about this?

Link : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/forum/Thread/2311
Activity: 378
I am curious. What's the reason to buy a lot of them and hold? Does this have a website? No. Active github? No. Twitter? No. If you can give me a convincing explanation, I will learn something.

That, plus the fact that there's no block explorer, and long periods of few/zero blocks (e.g. between 14 November and 3rd December this year, a total of 3 blocks mined).
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
All the guy rushing to buy at ATH now rushing to cut loss.
ROLF. LOL
@keshava35 how many XPD do u get? or r u waiting dump to buy more?!   Cheesy

Dude, seriously, if i was that smart, i wouldn't be citing factual evidence to educate everyone here. I bought in on the pump and immediately lost like 90%. Now, I am not sure whether to hold it or try to make up for the big loss in some other gamble coin. And yes, I opened an account here just to post that tweet as here is the only forum on the internet that anyone is talking about this damn coin!
Activity: 84
Guys, sell off XPD, it's a dead project from 2014. The guy who created it tweeted this below to the Venezuelan president. You can confirm him on Petrodollar Github, there are a few updates from 2014. It was an experiment not a real coin. RUN! this is the twitter link : https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/938043853784805377

Dear @NicolasMaduro,

I made this weird math experiment called "Petrodollar" as a blockchain in 2014.  Right now it's up 1000% over nothing. 

Just letting you know, the crypto markets would like to trade your oil token.

Good luck w/ that economic collapse.

Best,
Me
5:54 AM - 5 Dec 2017

yep scam
Activity: 75
@keshava35 how many XPD do u get? or r u waiting dump to buy more?!   Cheesy
I am curious. What's the reason to buy a lot of them and hold? Does this have a website? No. Active github? No. Twitter? No. If you can give me a convincing explanation, I will learn something.
Activity: 75
This is just a trash. Seems you just opened this account simply to cause fud so you can buy cheap. Mind you bitcoin also started as experiment.

Fake accounts are a big problem. Its time to buy more PetroDollar and hold them
Here's Petrodollar's github page : https://github.com/bryceweiner/petrodollar

I have already made enough loss on this shit. Will stick with legit coins. Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: