Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA-256D] PETRODOLLAR (P$): BIG OIL COMES TO CRYPTO - page 9. (Read 127113 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Guys, sell off XPD, it's a dead project from 2014. The guy who created it tweeted this below to the Venezuelan president. You can confirm him on Petrodollar Github, there are a few updates from 2014. It was an experiment not a real coin. RUN! this is the twitter link : https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/938043853784805377

Dear @NicolasMaduro,

I made this weird math experiment called "Petrodollar" as a blockchain in 2014.  Right now it's up 1000% over nothing. 

Just letting you know, the crypto markets would like to trade your oil token.

Good luck w/ that economic collapse.

Best,
Me
5:54 AM - 5 Dec 2017
This is just a trash. Seems you just opened this account simply to cause fud so you can buy cheap. Mind you bitcoin also started as experiment.
Activity: 6
Guys, sell off XPD, it's a dead project from 2014. The guy who created it tweeted this below to the Venezuelan president. You can confirm him on Petrodollar Github, there are a few updates from 2014. It was an experiment not a real coin. RUN! this is the twitter link : https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/938043853784805377

Dear @NicolasMaduro,

I made this weird math experiment called "Petrodollar" as a blockchain in 2014.  Right now it's up 1000% over nothing. 

Just letting you know, the crypto markets would like to trade your oil token.

Good luck w/ that economic collapse.

Best,
Me
5:54 AM - 5 Dec 2017
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
Petrodollar is listed on coinmarketcap under XPD if Im not mistaken? That is a damn huge increase in price as I see on Coinmarketcap. Is there a reason for this huge spike? Really wonder why this happened this fast.

That's what i'm saying that maybe people confused this coin with the announced coin from Maduro in Venezuela and pumped this coin by accident, the coin that maduro announced is also called PETRO.

I also read your post after I posted my question, would be nice to have an answer on it, but maybe nobody knows the real reason and everybody just thinks a x1000 raise can happen these days in crypto. Whats the deal with the coin Maduro announced? As far as I knew Venezuela banned cryptocurrencies wasnt that the case?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-economy/enter-the-petro-venezuela-to-launch-oil-backed-cryptocurrency-idUSKBN1DX0SQ
Activity: 238
Petrodollar is listed on coinmarketcap under XPD if Im not mistaken? That is a damn huge increase in price as I see on Coinmarketcap. Is there a reason for this huge spike? Really wonder why this happened this fast.

That's what i'm saying that maybe people confused this coin with the announced coin from Maduro in Venezuela and pumped this coin by accident, the coin that maduro announced is also called PETRO.

I also read your post after I posted my question, would be nice to have an answer on it, but maybe nobody knows the real reason and everybody just thinks a x1000 raise can happen these days in crypto. Whats the deal with the coin Maduro announced? As far as I knew Venezuela banned cryptocurrencies wasnt that the case?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Price dropped down to 250 sat, looks like hype is over. Time to buy more as it drops again below 100 sat.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

Hi franc0, this is not the first time when something like this is happening, and it won't be the last. I used to trade on an exchange and after I will I saw that they copy the names of other coins and listed like a new coin, to make people invest on it, really confusing, so that's why we have threads like this, to search and research.
Activity: 1
I AM NEW TO CRYPTOCURRENCY. MY QUESTIONS ARE: why are coins only on certain exchanges?? I have found that i can NOT buy this coin or many others because i live in Washington state, which at this time only has Coinbase as the allowable exchange.
Do you have plans of putting POWR on coinbase in the near future??  It really sucks being limited the way all washington investors appear to be
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

Activity: 10
Looking for nodes...
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
Be aware yobit has a lot of scams and it just has been hacked a few days ago
Who says Yobit was hacked? It's true that there shitcoins come out of nowhere, but XPD has been walking in silence for a long time, maybe there are things going on here, we will wait to confirm whether it was a simple pump or a consolidation.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
So this coin had 1000% increase because people thought this coin was the announced coin from Maduro president in Venezuela? Perhaps people pumped this by mistake?
Activity: 1
Be aware yobit has a lot of scams and it just has been hacked a few days ago
Activity: 10
Hey guys,

Just updating for new people coming in:

Markets are Cryptopia and Yobit.  I strongly recommend using Cryptopia.

Mining can be found at iSpace.co.uk and CoinMiners.net.

It would be good to add both of those sites as nodes in the wallet console.
Activity: 32
On which exchange can will buy now? What are you steps to make the coin one of the best?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XPD_BTC
Activity: 75
Some comments:
-Please mine XPD on coinminers.net or ispace.co.uk to keep our network going through some changes
-Still working on rebrand.  Accepting anyone who wants to join the team.

This account will post updates until rebrand.

*Our Twitter account will be @PetroDollarXPD until rebrand.  

I will hold polls on rebranding decisions on Twitter.

XPD volume spiking. Going to be more nice price action   Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
On which exchange can will buy now? What are you steps to make the coin one of the best?
Activity: 32
Hi all,

Check this is promising news, im sure it will go to 1 Us Dollar.. Buy now while its cheap!

Dear Community,

We have an announcement coming through in 2 days from our friend, Odd Instance.  In the meantime, miners will be activated within 48 hours to support the new transaction volume.

Stay Cool,
Petrodollar Team
well YOBITS can go to hell, they won't provide an address and CRYPTOPIA can go to hell because of their required 200 confirmations is causing me to miss the pump. I could have cleared 50k usd. fuck you cryptopia

You made a valid point here. I avoid those small exchanges whenever I can, I made some similar experiences with cryptopia, yobit and liqui. In my opinion they are all acting shady and there are some manipulations going on. Its the problem with centralized exchanges in general, but those small ones do their shady business very obvious and are scamming costumers by preventing them to trade or to depost / withdraw, while they themselves take advantage of market swings. One has to be really careful with these exchanges and I would always suggest not to put more than one BTC on these sites. Im looking forward to decentralized exchanges taking over anytime soon and put those shady stuff out of business for good.
Activity: 2

Agreed, I watched it drop 50% as soon as I bought about $1000 USD. If you intend on buying in for a little bit, do it in small increments. I feel sure that someone is raking in ALL of the panic sells.

"Panic Sells"  Cheesy  

It's called a dump, cut your losses and get out of this bullshit, it will end badly  Cry

Hey, I'm learning! Unfortunately, the hard way. I'm only about a month into crypto and had some dumb luck, then I was just dumb. I'm just trying to make my money back and then I'm out of XPD.

It has nothing to do with dumb luck. You're being suckered in. Hardly any of those trades are actually real. You will end up with zero if you keep investing in Pump and dump coins. Most of the bidding is fake and transferred back and forth between two or more accounts, They only get hurt by the .2% commissions. When they see someone place $$$ bought with real BTC they instantly do a dump and take your money. Then they pump the coin back up again. They can monitor who owns what coins and are targeting every new deposit that breaks a price threshold. Since the website is dead and listed for sale on Whois. Someone on the inside is probably pulling this off with zero cost coins.

are you talking about cryptopia? I just registered couple of days ago and moved a ridiculously small amount of btc to test it so i might just play safe and send it back somewhere else..
Pages:
Jump to: