Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 121. (Read 198297 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
It stops syncing, a time bomb in the code that get stocked that need to be fixed. Dev knows about this problem, we'll just wait for the latest version.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
I appear to be fully in sync, Wallet encrypted but unlocked, and well past 48 hours.

I see no changes.

To those of you actually staking, where or how are you finding that information?

Is there a console command I need to issue aside from unlocking the wallet for minting?

Huh
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

If your wallet is password protected you should disable it in the console so it can sync the POS blocks.
command to disable: walletpassphrase YOURPASSPHRASE 9999999 true
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I havent lost any coins, but my wallet goes out of sync every few minutes then is around 40 blocks behind, then catches up and small stake amounts roll in unconfirmed. 500 confirms for stake balance is nuts, why so long? Also, how can I see the stake diff? Stake is not a gamble with coins. I've seen stake blocks go orphan on other coins, but you just get your coins back with no stake. POS basically uses your amount of staked coins with their weight and uses them just like your hash rate to mine pos blocks. Something seems not right with the network, becuase of the going out of sync issue. Though, I do not think anything is wrong with the pos. I almost think that the stake difficulty is not working correctly or something.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
my sha balance keeps going to stakes ...when do it can back to balance??? Undecided
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
and now? what we can do?

shut off your wallet for now.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
and now? what we can do?
Why would anybody be mining this now?
to attack the network?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Why would anybody be mining this now?
Activity: 16
Sure would be nice to here from the DEV about now.  Huh
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Move miners from the crypto coinz pool, it has way too much hashpower
Activity: 103
now sync stopped on block 15331.
For now lose 140000 coins..... not bad.... Angry
Activity: 34
now price is still relatively cheap .....

price in future ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
The Coins that went from my Bal to Stake look to be maturing. Mouse over say's 237 conf 263 to go for maturity on the first POFmined share.
So 500 blocks for Stake to mature.

I'm confused.  Undecided

It is 500 confirmations for the newly mined block to mature. The stake is your 'bet' that it should or could mature and you are at great risk of losing that stake for a small handful of coins.

I would stop now if I were you. I am out over 200k coins.
Activity: 16
The Coins that went from my Bal to Stake look to be maturing. Mouse over say's 237 conf 263 to go for maturity on the first POFmined share.
So 500 blocks for Stake to mature.

I'm confused.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
things look bad. i've closed off my sha wallets until we hear what's going on. I suggest you all do the same.
resync stuck at 14630 blocks. I'm taking that advice.
Activity: 70
man! I'm glad i did not alter the wallet for Stake
things look bad. i've closed off my sha wallets until we hear what's going on. I suggest you all do the same.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
whats is hapening to the wallet block syncing slowly and my SHA is less that what i Had....
I had 4777 now i only got 2297 less then half of it...
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
where is my mined and bought SHA dev?Huh
is this PoStake what i got from stake its what was taken.... Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 98
I have turned of the minting for now until we find out what has happened.

Not looking good at the moment though.

Yeah I've not had much success with these PoS coins.. Last version, now this.

Think I'm going to mine a Pow coin next.. lol
Jump to: