Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 120. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
we are sha256, not scrypt(BC,mint,ecc), speed matters?

check this.
http://sha.crypto-coinz.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

they are mining!

the payout is 1 SHA. They must be securing the block chain im guessing
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
we are sha256, not scrypt(BC,mint,ecc), speed matters?

check this.
http://sha.crypto-coinz.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

they are mining!
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
I got all my coins way before it even got to 14k blocks & haven't minted any, so I shouldn't loose any of mine, even if it has forked, if I was to reload my blockindex
But what I sent to the exchange I might loose though, because I did that today Sad

I can't speak for other exchanges, but we'll have a record of every tx record once we get on the same blockchain.  At this point I'm pretty sure there is a fork because http://explorer.shacoin.co/ has been stuck on the same block for almost 12 hours.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I got all my coins way before it even got to 14k blocks & haven't minted any, so I shouldn't loose any of mine, even if it has forked, if I was to reload my blockindex
But what I sent to the exchange I might loose though, because I did that today Sad
Activity: 103
lost anything? if i delete blk index it works but over 200000 coins disappeared
i think there's some problem
how do you do it?
i just switched on & it did its thing, as normal.

But I also still had these add nodes, from when we first started with this coin, in my .conf file
addnode=142.54.179.178
addnode=23.88.228.99
addnode=198.98.120.30

Maybe this was why
Activity: 574
Are you guys sure it has forked?
I ask because I just switched on my wallet & updated to 16978 block, with no problem!
I also sent some funds to Cryptokk this morning & its showing in my wallet on that site & also on my own wallet it says its been confirmed  over 500 times.

I dont' think anyone is sure of anything at this point, but when wallets are falling out of sync for no reason its a safe bet to just shutdown until an answer is received, especially for us exchanges.
Activity: 103
Are you guys sure it has forked?
I ask because I just switched on my wallet & updated to 16978 block, with no problem!
I also sent some funds to Cryptokk this morning & its showing in my wallet on that site & also on my own wallet it says its been confirmed  over 500 times.
Activity: 56
All,

CryptoALTeX is disabling SHA deposit/withdraw until the block chain situation is stabilized.  

Sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot risk spending coins from a fork.

Thanks,

Chiznitz

Good to see an exchange being smart. If you didn't already have my business, you would have just got it. I hope the silence of the devs means they are bustin' their balls to fix this coin. I hate to think I wasted two days on mining something that ain't gonna happen.

Why ya gotta make me look bad with your fancy announcement Wink

We've also disabled and its banner'ed at bittrex...

Wth, 2 exchanges announcing they are disabling SHA ?
Okay I'm in too ! Disabled on Cryptokk, the coin forked :s

I hope it's gonna be fixed soon.
Activity: 119
The dev should be back this morning with some info! The new wallet is supposed to launch today. Then we can resume all trading again and minting should be solved!
thanks
Activity: 91
The dev should be back this morning with some info! The new wallet is supposed to launch today. Then we can resume all trading again and minting should be solved!
Activity: 119
my wallet cant update,neet to help!
give me addnode ip address please!
Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
All,

CryptoALTeX is disabling SHA deposit/withdraw until the block chain situation is stabilized.  

Thanks,

Chiznitz

Good to see an exchange being smart. If you didn't already have my business, you would have just got it. I hope the silence of the devs means they are bustin' their balls to fix this coin. I hate to think I wasted two days on mining something that ain't gonna happen.

Cheesy
Well, I haven't signed up with you yet, but you were on my list. Next up, I have to say. Good job gentlemen. Too many exchanges have their head on sidesways lately. Glad to see some pros at work.
All,

Thanks,

Chiznitz

Activity: 756
ya we need some info from dev asap
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
All,

Thanks,

Chiznitz

Activity: 574
All,

Thanks,

Chiznitz
Is there a dev around? 

shacoin getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.0.0.0-SHA",
    "protocolversion" : 60010,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,