Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 116. (Read 198297 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
What will be the huge project
Any details ?..
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I've verified all txid's for the large deposits and they all pulled up correctly on the block explorer.

For all we know the user was using a proxy and other accounts to fake volume and maybe didn't mine all those coins, although the deposits were all usually within the same 5 different amounts, it didn't stray much, kind of like it was a pool payout
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hi,all

Sorry for the delay, but we have  already fixed the bug.
New wallet will be released soon

This is a response of confidence in the future POS to work! Now we need to spread the word of SHA.

Maybe start some charity fund raising? Whats the status of the Minting Society??

I'm already working on a huge project based on SHACoin. It will be started soon, but it needs shacoin to be fully functional. Hope the problems will be resolved soon.
Activity: 28
I agree. I still don't think we need to go begging for more exchanges just yet. If we have a working wallet that is minting correctly we need to get our name out there. Build some volume on these exchanges, get the price where it needs to be first.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hi,all

This is a response of confidence in the future POS to work! Now we need to spread the word of SHA.

Maybe start some charity fund raising? Whats the status of the Minting Society??
Activity: 28
Way off topic I know guys, but are you all ready to ride the btc wave down when the 1 week ema crosses over shortly. It's gonna be a bloodbath. Everyone just needs to be prepared to hold because it will go back up.
Activity: 756
its not just push a button and fix people, hes working on it. show support! like i said, someone rented rigs, and for a few days, had nearly 1/3 of network hashpower. this was either a pool, or a single person, and its way better they sold off a ton of coin, to spread it around, than holding a bunch to dump later
i doubt pl are just "losing" coins, theyl prolly come back, but well see!
Activity: 12
I have lost over 17000 coins due to the wallet glitching.
Activity: 80
Hi,all

Activity: 54
wallet have update?
out of sync

Try this:

1. Close your wallet
2. find roaming ShaCoin directory: C:\Users\(YourUsername)\AppData\Roaming\ShaCoin
3. delete all files and directories from this directory except walet.dat
4. Start installation (SHACoin-qt.exe)
5. Done! After few minutes of synchronization my wallet is up to date and minting!
Activity: 119
me too..
but now block 17037
wallet block 15770
can't update block
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
my wallet is now syncing and minting fine. block number and diff same as block explorer.
Activity: 119
wallet have update?
out of sync
Activity: 672
*** NULL ***
If someone can prove me wrong. Please feel free to post here.

we got 2 or 3 exchange sites you know? it's too easy to do this even with only 0.5 btc.
Activity: 103
i think fork has begun around block 15086
Activity: 103
http://explorer.shacoin.co/ not working.
Finally i sync my wallet and it show 17236 blocks.
Lost over 200000 SHA, Pof mined not confirmed....
need answers from DEV
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
How i can have loose balance !! 50% out ! Just because remove blockchain & resync ? HUHHUHUU Need to support or something right now !! Fork?
Activity: 42
Any news about the new wallet??
Activity: 92
Why my wallet can't sync?  Now it left 143 block (15475 of 16610) to download.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
What thte fucking hell with this coin ? ANy news?
Jump to: