Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 67. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Dev, what is the next thing that is gonna be done with coin... Have u taken multipool into consideration or anything else that will make us visit the stars? Cheesy

mined blocks are only 1SHA/block, no point mining it or adding it to a multipool. I'll forward my previous minting society proposal to (dev)cryptogir now.

so it went from 1OOOO to ONE? =) waaaat?

Because it's POS now, what neverminds17 means the multipool for POS coin is mining other altcoins and buy SHAcoin, this will help to pump the price.

This is a great idea.  Furthermore if this was to happen prehaps it would be better to do hedge-mining instead of traditional multipool mining.  something like this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-altcoinplexcom-a-new-hedgemining-auto-exchanging-pool-428955

This is a much more coin friendly way to do multipool.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
My wallet can't sync now, before 9 hours, I upgrade new version wallet by flow the READ-ME-FIRST.txt, it worked.

But when I reopen my wallet it can't sync again, the icon in lower right corner flashing between "0 connection" and a signal bar. I delete everything except wallet.dat and shacoin.conf and restart wallet, it still not sync, so I delete all file include shacoin.conf(only keeped wallet.dat) and restart wallet again, it still not worked.

and now my balance became 0, only few thousand coin unconfirmed ( I have about 64k coin in my wallet). What do I do?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Dev, what is the next thing that is gonna be done with coin... Have u taken multipool into consideration or anything else that will make us visit the stars? Cheesy

mined blocks are only 1SHA/block, no point mining it or adding it to a multipool. I'll forward my previous minting society proposal to (dev)cryptogir now.

Because it's POS now, what neverminds17 means the multipool for POS coin is mining other altcoins and buy SHAcoin, this will help to pump the price.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
interesting, will mark this on my mining list.
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle

Obvious from most of your previous posts you have no idea what this coin is or about. it was POW for a short amount of time then switched to POS, the only way to get any amount of coins now is to have coins already and hold them in your wallet and then after they age you wil earn interest on them. The is the simplest way I can explain it.
Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

Activity: 434

I didnt mean mining SHA, What I ment is mining other things and get payed in SHA... Like BC dev did and that is what got price to rocket

ah, sorry i misunderstood.. that's a very good idea. didn't know about it.
Activity: 192

I didnt mean mining SHA, What I ment is mining other things and get payed in SHA... Like BC dev did and that is what got price to rocket

dont send SHA to Allcoin.com. They dont accept it and yet no sign of that on their page. I sent 600k 5 hours ago and still nothing on my deposit
We've finished update.Your coins showed up,mate.

I can confirm that this statement is correct.... Feel free to use allcoin for SHA once again
bittrex now working swimmingly.
low sell orders cleared, took a bite of of low buy orders - sent coins back to wallet, coins appeared in seconds.

EXCHANGE WORKING.
situation this morning.
coins which were sent to bittrex 2 days ago, now have 2 confirms at site and: Status: 3504 confirmations, broadcast through 13 nodes in wallet.

richie@bittrex is updating the wallet right now.  Hopefully they come through soon Smiley

super, had an email from Ritchie yesterday, i should say i wasn't saying don't use bittrex, just wanted to be there to test all was working. i advised him the new wallet was available and sent the link. i'm in with this coin for the long term, so happy to wait for the confirms, from there i'll advise all is well and good with bittrex; but i'll probaly do a 2nd test send, to make sure.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
situation this morning.
coins which were sent to bittrex 2 days ago, now have 2 confirms at site and: Status: 3504 confirmations, broadcast through 13 nodes in wallet.

richie@bittrex is updating the wallet right now.  Hopefully they come through soon Smiley
situation this morning.
Activity: 168
dont send SHA to Allcoin.com. They dont accept it and yet no sign of that on their page. I sent 600k 5 hours ago and still nothing on my deposit
We've finished update.Your coins showed up,mate.
SHA wallet update finished.All pending deposits/withdraws are ok now.
Activity: 406
Are there any giveaways or faucets, i like to try this coin, thank you.

Post your wallet address and I will send some your way.
SY6ihCzqS3WQDh6t1v7agkE3uFkM36XF2E
Thank You

Done!

All has been working fine at CryptoALTeX guys and I here cryptogir is still hard at work adding more features, etc.  Join us on irc.freenode.net

#theshacoin
#cryptoaltex

Great to hear, also love the layout of your exchange!

It looks like CryptoGir has isolated the main issue of wallet sync and has implemented a temporary solution.  I can confirm the network is running much more stable now.

Stay tuned everyone, SHAcoin is back on track!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
All has been working fine at CryptoALTeX guys and I here cryptogir is still hard at work adding more features, etc.  Join us on irc.freenode.net

#theshacoin
#cryptoaltex

Are there any giveaways or faucets, i like to try this coin, thank you.

Post your wallet address and I will send some your way.
SY6ihCzqS3WQDh6t1v7agkE3uFkM36XF2E
Thank You
Pages:
Jump to: