Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 69. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
edit:working great now!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
New wallet Shacoin Windows work fine now  Wink Wink... perfectly!!

Thank you very much to CryptoGir and all persons who have made possible the new-shacoin

Cheers!!

forked?
no its not forked
who is this guy the master-troll wanabe? nobody is buying your BS FUD
everything working great here

maybe the devs are having a nice time mining there own coin? i dunno it doesnt work and the op isn't even updated with nodes etc...yawnnnn
rite dude, because this is a POW coin and not an all POS coin since the last 2 weeks
welcome to SHA
nobody is mining it, we are all stakeing this bitch Smiley
anything else you stupid troll???

opposite what you just said = premined ala : pow is done ! i minted 5000 and sold on altex so have fun spinning your wheels! =) weeee
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Don't feed this guy. Let him figure it out for himself. Based on his post history he is not worth the time or trouble.

Thank you very much to CryptoGir and all persons who have made possible the new-shacoin

Cheers!!

forked?
no its not forked

maybe the devs are having a nice time mining there own coin? i dunno it doesnt work and the op isn't even updated with nodes etc...yawnnnn
rite dude, because this is a POW coin and not an all POS coin since the last 2 weeks
welcome to SHA
nobody is mining it, we are all stakeing this bitch Smiley
anything else you stupid troll???

Cheers!!

forked?
no its not forked

Cheers!!

forked?
no its not forked

Cheers!!

forked?
New windows wallet still does not work, followed the instructions and still crashes when i open it !???

dev here:

IRC Link and Channel:
WebIRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/
Channel: #TheSHACoin

useless waste of time ! ~ these monkeys are not even close! lol =\
tell us what is actually happening and we will try to help you figure out what is wrong!!!

i click the icon the logo pops up then it crashes just like the old client! =\ yer mum is a troll

that is odd, because i never heard of that issue with anyone else clients and i been following this thread since day 1. all of our issues were with wallet falling out of sync, never heard of it just randomly crashing.
anyone else having this issue???
thank you
troll police  Tongue
 foreal tho if this is happening to you, maybe try to delete everything again and reinstall, because that is very odd and i am not /  have never had this issue
Activity: 262

Cheers!!
New windows wallet still does not work, followed the instructions and still crashes when i open it !???

dev here:

IRC Link and Channel:

tell us what is actually happening and we will try to help you figure out what is wrong!!!

i click the icon the logo pops up then it crashes just like the old client! =\ yer mum is a troll
Read the readme file

yes did that still no deals~=\

dev here:

IRC Link and Channel:

working great for me now Smiley
idk who this troll is, but thank you so much for the time invested to the new devs, i <3 this coin and community
lets keep the projects rolling, maybe a multipool in the works???
edit:working good on 1 computer. but now im trying to dl the new wallet and the dl link wont start on my 2nd computer. is this a mega issue??
nvm:it is now dling, just very slow

dev here:

IRC Link and Channel:

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

dev here:

IRC Link and Channel:

what this wallet don't work!...again lol =\
Aside from the restart i did due to my not being patient enough to wait 10-15 min at those pauses I have had no problem and even have stake, I am using windows 7 64bit

post complete conf. file?... nodes?.... xp don't work! =\
Activity: 672
*** NULL ***

dev here:

IRC Link and Channel:
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
Aside from the restart i did due to my not being patient enough to wait 10-15 min at those pauses I have had no problem and even have stake, I am using windows 7 64bit
Pages:
Jump to: