Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 65. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Come on black coin is skyrocket is same with shacoin
it will be our turn soon
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Come on black coin is skyrocket is same with shacoin
Any word on the progress of the new update?
Activity: 54
I realy hate to say this guys but we need to do smothing fast. I know Cryptogir is working hard to fix wallet.
But black is realy pumping for last 2 hours on cryptsy, and Taking Pre-Orders for Wallet Card.
It could be bigest competitor to SHA, or SHA to BC.

Hello guys I need you to beta-test my website. Please join using my affiliate link as i must check if affiliate program is working correctly http://www.shabux.com/?r=admin Please notice me about any bugs you encounter. Any other suggestions are also welcome.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I realy hate to say this guys but we need to do smothing fast. I know Cryptogir is working hard to fix wallet.
But black is realy pumping for last 2 hours on cryptsy, and Taking Pre-Orders for Wallet Card.

Really have no idea.  But I do know it's not going anywhere without a functional wallet. 

So, wallet first, rest really doesn't much matter..
I know how you feel but think of it this way. If you bought  bc any time recently it seems these rises are huge but for them to double in value is a huge gain while if we just double our investment we are looking at what, 50 sat? No reason to worry about selling with that rise because it is still so low the upward potential is great.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

nope. no rush. carry on as normal.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Cryptogir, you should REALLY put up a donation wallet to help defray your development costs and compensate you for your time.

Actually, you should put up 2. SHA and BTC.

I have little to give, but it's yours as soon as there's a place to send it.

Currently faking patience for the next wallet upgrade Cheesy

(sometimes things don't translate well, so before anybody yells, that's not a jab at our new and honorable dev. It's self referential. I have no patience, but I fake it pretty well )

i can vouch for that, this is the man that wakes his baby up pre-emptly at 2am because he knows he has to get up at 3am to feed her.
they don't come much more impatient.

Cheesy

oh' sure. tell my secrets!! Besides, she'll wake up screaming if I wait an hour Cheesy
Cryptogir, you should REALLY put up a donation wallet to help defray your development costs and compensate you for your time.

(sometimes things don't translate well, so before anybody yells, that's not a jab at our new and honorable dev. It's self referential. I have no patience, but I fake it pretty well )

i can vouch for that, this is the man that wakes his baby up pre-emptly at 2am because he knows he has to get up at 3am to feed her.
they don't come much more impatient.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
looks like our Dev has made the first step to fixing our coin;

from IRC channel #theshacoin

[18:36] did want any orphaned transaction while we upgrade
[18:37] received block 00000000003be5b295a7
[18:37] ERROR: AcceptBlock() : No proof-of-work allowed anymore (height = 37571)
[18:37] ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
[18:37] boom got it
[18:39] you the boss.
[18:39] * raskul roasts marshmallows
[18:40] also cut off POW block will be 38000
[18:40] if anybody is wondering
[18:42] thanks
[18:42] wallet closed now, will wait for new wallet now

Awesome! This is going to be a great coin to push

I will update OP with more info soon. Along with writing some code it's been piety busy at work today. So I will update as soon as I can.

Also the POW block cutoff of 38000 is not set in stone, but I would advise not moving any more coins around right now. You won't lose them, of course, but it makes it easier. The best thing to do right now is close your wallet until the new one comes out.
Activity: 78
Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)

[18:37] ERROR: AcceptBlock() : No proof-of-work allowed anymore (height = 37571)

Awesome! This is going to be a great coin to push

Activity: 98
I'm still having tons of issues getting POS to work properly.

I have about 1.5 million SHA, occasionally I can get the wallet to sync and start minting POF blocks, but before they reach the necessary 500 confirms, the wallet always starts glitching (out of sync).  When I restart the wallet, the POF blocks become orphaned.

I probably have 800 orphaned POF blocks in my wallet now.

Yep, have that same issue..  Think they're fixing now?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'm still having tons of issues getting POS to work properly.

I have about 1.5 million SHA, occasionally I can get the wallet to sync and start minting POF blocks, but before they reach the necessary 500 confirms, the wallet always starts glitching (out of sync).  When I restart the wallet, the POF blocks become orphaned.

I probably have 800 orphaned POF blocks in my wallet now.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
yesterday I got a stake almost every 20 minutes. most of them were confirmed after a certain number of blocks and waiting to mature after 500 blocks. Today at least half of them are rejected.

Last time this happened (still with the old wallet) I lost over 1000 coins because of this issue. Even repairwallet command didnt help.

Seems they all went orphaned, but they already were stated as confirmed. Is this possible?

really annoying.

nice, we got another bug.
with this image(pofmined 0.6-0.7),
i can say that you got many transactions with very small coins(50-100) right?
with this bad POS system, we are under attack again.
and this will destory your wallet or the coin network.

@frank123 yes correct, all deposits were 100-150 coins, at the moment i get POS accepted for today, all accepted POS of 10.04. are rejected again.

I believe corrupted PoS coins were created when you've been on wrong fork. When you joined correct network these coins has been rejected.

That is most likely correct. I am sorry about that! I will be releasing a new wallet update, hopefully in the next 24 hours, that will eliminate these issues.

If you are experiencing problem, for now, just close your wallet and wait for the update. I will update the OP soon with plans and what is to come.
Activity: 54
yesterday I got a stake almost every 20 minutes. most of them were confirmed after a certain number of blocks and waiting to mature after 500 blocks. Today at least half of them are rejected.

Last time this happened (still with the old wallet) I lost over 1000 coins because of this issue. Even repairwallet command didnt help.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/highspeedtractor/sha2.jpg

Seems they all went orphaned, but they already were stated as confirmed. Is this possible?

really annoying.

@frank123 yes correct, all deposits were 100-150 coins, at the moment i get POS accepted for today, all accepted POS of 10.04. are rejected again.

I believe corrupted PoS coins were created when you've been on wrong fork. When you joined correct network these coins has been rejected.
Activity: 399
Merit: 257
I was about to upgrade my wallet, but I guess I'll wait until after the dev checks into the issue of that purported bug.
Activity: 24

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/highspeedtractor/sha2.jpg

really annoying.

Pages:
Jump to: