Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 71. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I upgraded my wallet today, but now my balance is 0, but all the transactions  are still listed.
Anyone can tell me why? How to solve it?
Hi, what is your wallet address please and can you post a screen grab?

I have the same problem with wallet. This is one of my addresses Sd6cwpVAgfBhKPi1LjiHHDKJJqJjh39sP3

and here is ss

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9bsigtn3aq42dfq/shawallet.jpg

Did you follow the readme incuded with the update.  You must remove all existing files from the appdata folder except for wallet.dat

Also make sure you add the shacoin.conf file included with the beta to you appdata folder.
Activity: 461
I upgraded my wallet today, but now my balance is 0, but all the transactions  are still listed.

I have the same problem with wallet. This is one of my addresses Sd6cwpVAgfBhKPi1LjiHHDKJJqJjh39sP3

and here is ss

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9bsigtn3aq42dfq/shawallet.jpg
Activity: 434
any link for new wallet please?

New wallet has not yet been released, however you can try beta. Just join irc channel #TheSHACoin and ask for download link. IRC web client: http://webchat.freenode.net/

beta wallet working fine. been in sync for a day and a bit now.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

New wallet has not yet been released, however you can try beta. Just join irc channel #TheSHACoin and ask for download link. IRC web client: http://webchat.freenode.net/
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
When the official version of wallet will be out?

Tentatively tomorrow, around 9:00-10:00 am EST (after I have had my coffee at work, of course). We have been running the new wallets, with the help of our IRC tester for a good while now, with (in my opinion) I would call great success. So we are all letting them run tonight just to make sure everything stays good.

Also, if the mods have not responded to my PMs about taking over the OP by then, I will create a new thread.

Also, Also, added just a little bit to the new wallet...

A nice little unlock feature, for all you GUI users. ;-)

Also, Also, Also, I will be posting my ToDo list for this coin (basically some ideas to add to the wallet, or other code changes to improve security).

Ok, I am off to bed for the night...

Fantastic work CryptoGir. Your efforts are much appreciated
I upgraded my wallet today, but now my balance is 0, but all the transactions  are still listed.
Activity: 322
I upgraded my wallet today, but now my balance is 0, but all the transactions  are still listed.
Activity: 4

Tentatively tomorrow, around 9:00-10:00 am EST (after I have had my coffee at work, of course). We have been running the new wallets, with the help of our IRC tester for a good while now, with (in my opinion) I would call great success. So we are all letting them run tonight just to make sure everything stays good.

Also, if the mods have not responded to my PMs about taking over the OP by then, I will create a new thread.

http://i.imgur.com/UG3RIdB.jpg

Also, Also, Also, I will be posting my ToDo list for this coin (basically some ideas to add to the wallet, or other code changes to improve security).

Thank you very much!
Activity: 28
Things have really changed around here. This is incredible.
Activity: 187

Activity: 406
A coin based on the algorithm it's being run by or however you say it? Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Expecting much of this coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Ive made backups of blockchain, wallet etc and then installed CryptoGir's latest source on the exchange.  We are perfectly sync'd and all coins accounted for!

Thumbs up!
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Activity: 187
Thank you CryptoGyr!

I would suggest you to create a new thread for your new client, as you won't be able to update this OP

good idea. not as a relaunch (this will scare folks away) perhaps as a "The Official SHACoin 2014" thread? please link when you have it up  Grin

I agree, but I PMed a mod to see if I could gain access to OP. I was trying to wait and see what he says. If no reply soon, I will create new thread.

Also Below is the new source for SHACoin!
https://github.com/CryptoGir/SHACoin
If you are compiling use this!
Thank you CryptoGyr!

I would suggest you to create a new thread for your new client, as you won't be able to update this OP

good idea. not as a relaunch (this will scare folks away) perhaps as a "The Official SHACoin 2014" thread? please link when you have it up  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Thank you CryptoGyr!

Activity: 505
It takes some time to detect all blocks. Just syncing some wallet of anther coin and current # was higher for for a while till was fully synched. Am I right?
Activity: 532

First of all, thanks for your work!

In the screenshot above, it still shows a "Current # of blocks" higher than the "Estimated total blocks" -- shouldn't these be the other way around?  Current blocks should always be lower than or equal to the total blocks, right?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Ok, for everyone out there waiting. I have completed the new wallets (yes there is a windows build, and mac *thanks to W8 and ixk1*).

It has been running for around 14 hours with no issues. I have a few people from the IRC channel testing it with me.

However, I am treating this as a kind of BETA test, for at least the next 12-24 hours.

**If you would like to try the Windows wallet, or MAC wallet come join the IRC and we will give you the link.

I think this is the best way to get started again. We will be able to offer more help and support from IRC, and it will let me see if there are problems quicker than just posting the link in the forum.

I am sorry, this is so brief. I will post again as soon as I can with more detail, or you could hop on IRC with us. ;-)

I will help with the wallet beta testing after i get of work in 2 hours! I should still be in the IRC Channel if you want to just pm me the link that will work CryptoGir!

Nice work my friend!
Pages:
Jump to: