Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 83. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Trades have been working fine at www.cryptoaltex.com since re-enabling the wallets.   There have been 0 tickets related to SHA, bring that volume, stock up on SHA now and start staking it out Smiley

Can vouch for this, have traded SHA several times here. I have done several withdraws and deposits, all with no trouble.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
I posted the same question on their announcement thread but no reply yet.  You should post there as well.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-exchange-wwwallcoincom-dvk-rin-added-450306

-tb-

they said 2 days ago(email):

"We'll handle it when dev and communty find a solution to make chain go stably."
Activity: 574
Trades have been working fine at www.cryptoaltex.com since re-enabling the wallets.   There have been 0 tickets related to SHA, bring that volume, stock up on SHA now and start staking it out Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I posted the same question on their announcement thread but no reply yet.  You should post there as well.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-exchange-wwwallcoincom-dvk-rin-added-450306

-tb-
Activity: 505
any word about allcoin to open withdraw. i would like my 100000 coin in my wallet
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
yes, so even if you get no coins for a few days, you are not LOSING OUT on coins is what they are saying peeps, it avgs out in the end to be the same, so dont worry!

^This.

if you had money in a bank which gave you interest (remember the olden days?) you would need to wait until the end of the month to get it.. that's ~30days waiting on your stake to be fulfilled. with POS it's totally random - but will always follow the correct annual %age.
Activity: 756
yes, so even if you get no coins for a few days, you are not LOSING OUT on coins is what they are saying peeps, it avgs out in the end to be the same, so dont worry!
ive stoped also receiving POS from 2 days back no coins go to stake Huh

you have ONE YEAR to receive your first 25% stake. Please realise this.

I finally did!

7. You said 20% interest per year, do I have to wait 1 year to get the PoS interest?
No. PoS blocks will be generated after you hold some coins in your wallet for certain period of time. For MintCoin the minimum requirement is 20 days. If you move around the coins (for example send to other wallet and then send back), the time will reset for those moved.

from mintcoin. and we 48 hours. 25%

that does not mean you will get POS every day, it's 25% over the year and it will be completely random. remember you are not the only wallet on the network  Wink
*** NULL ***

I finally did!

7. You said 20% interest per year, do I have to wait 1 year to get the PoS interest?
No. PoS blocks will be generated after you hold some coins in your wallet for certain period of time. For MintCoin the minimum requirement is 20 days. If you move around the coins (for example send to other wallet and then send back), the time will reset for those moved.

from mintcoin. and we 48 hours. 25%
and they have 20 billion PoW coins, we have 0.1xx billion PoW coins i think.
Do your wallets actually say v1.1 in the information tab? I have the updated wallet and the .rar is labeled v1.1 but in the information tab I have this
v1.0.0.0-SHA
I have had my wallet sync and at the right block count like 5 times now, and it eventually always goes out of sync.

no, my mac wallet says v1.0.0.0 - but it stays in sync.
Activity: 994
Do your wallets actually say v1.1 in the information tab? I have the updated wallet and the .rar is labeled v1.1 but in the information tab I have this
v1.0.0.0-SHA
I have had my wallet sync and at the right block count like 5 times now, and it eventually always goes out of sync.

I finally did!
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
*** NULL ***
i have 3 wallets.
one of them with few coins got pos everyday(coin 15 days). today twice!
but the others (with more than one million coins) got 0 pos till now(coin 7 days).
i know the pos maybe need to wait a long time, but it seems something need to fix.

and all of them:
{
"wallet check passed" : true
}

i will ignore the thing by using only 1 wallet tomorrow. then get pos everyday i think.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Ok, my 2.7 million SHA from cryptoaltex showed up in my wallet after i deleted everything again and redownloaded the blockchain. 

If a wallet is working like it should, then I shouldn't have to do that at all. 

Dev needs to fix this.

-tb-

How the debug show?

Didn't check the debug log.  Wouldn't have understood it anyway. 

It's still in sync since I deleted everything and downloaded the blockchain again.   Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

I created a new wallet and send all my coins to it.  So now my wallet is nice and clean.  Didn't like to look at the hundreds of orphans shown in the transaction log.

Now if I can get the 1.4 million SHA from allcoin, I'll be holding on for long term, taking advantage of the PoS.

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Sha coin pos

Work fine for me

The coin is Great
Believe me buy before hit mintpal
SHA WALLET LOOKING GOOD GUYS - SEEING STAKE WHICH HAS BUILT UP ARRIVING IN MY MAC WALLET  Grin
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Ok, my 2.7 million SHA from cryptoaltex showed up in my wallet after i deleted everything again and redownloaded the blockchain. 

Dev needs to fix this.

-tb-

How the debug show?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
if anyone want some coin please add the adress and tell please

i will sent 10 sha to each one Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dev needs to fix this.

-tb-

...still waiting on the new mac wallet too...

I believe the new mac wallet is at the top of the OP. Here is a link as well.
https://mega.co.nz/#!TMpRwKKJ!9F5Eln0axkt7PRDq7u3jZOnttkfFlkHzgkJDKeZD4Fg

thanks chick. nice of someone to announce it... syncing now.
Pages:
Jump to: