Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 81. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
damn i just missed a 20satoshi sell wall on the exchange Sad
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The biggest problem right now is the wallet that some people have problems not keeping sync. If the dev does not believe this to be a real problem he is mistaken because people using this think it is. If he doesn't see it on his end then he needs to contact someone who is and figure it out. This is a huge problem to people that want to stay synced because they want to stake. But we really need to realize your coins will gain coin age anyway. You don't even need your wallet open to gain coin age.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
3 exchange.... i mean 2 since cryptoall not working should be sufficient. If only the windows wallet is fix then we can look into listing at poloniex.

Do you mean allcoin not working?

CryptoALTeX has been available and working if you were referring to us.  We've been staying on top of this for the community

Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

This coin is REALLY pissing me off now..  I just WILL NOT sync? Gets to liek 10K then slows to a creep or halt..   Now shoiwing I have 200K total coins.  Had 500K..

What the hell?

Yeah, the windows wallet still has issues of not being able to download the whole block chain when it gets out of sync. I made the mistake to closing the wallet down when coins were in stake and now I can't get it to work again.

Did you try repairwallet in the console of the wallet?

Also, try using the .conf file I posted above, and let me know if that makes a difference.
If anyone wants coins avaliable to exchange without going to stake. Type "reservebalance" followed by number of coins to hold without going into stake into your console.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

This coin is REALLY pissing me off now..  I just WILL NOT sync? Gets to liek 10K then slows to a creep or halt..   Now shoiwing I have 200K total coins.  Had 500K..

What the hell?

Yeah, the windows wallet still has issues of not being able to download the whole block chain when it gets out of sync. I made the mistake to closing the wallet down when coins were in stake and now I can't get it to work again.

What the hell?

Do you have the shacoin.conf in your %appdata%\SHACoin\ folder? (just in case your not sure where/what %appdata% is, C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\SHACoin).

Try this as your shacoin.conf
Code:
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=uname
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=25655
addnode=23.88.228.99
addnode=198.98.120.30

Also, don't be afraid to restart the wallet if it looks like it has hung. I have two different machines, one with Windows 7 x64 and one with Windows 8 x64. Both machines have been running with this .conf file for 2-3 days now. They haven't gone out of sync and my main wallet just got its first stake this morning.

PS. To anyone who is concerned about not getting stake, BE PATIENT!! I promise it will come.
all we need is someone to rebuild the wallet i think. but then again, i know nothing of such things.

What the hell?
stop. Restart. Debug window.      Repairwallet.

What the hell?

dunno mate, it's the windows wallet? mac is fine and dandy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

What the hell?
Activity: 154
3 exchange.... i mean 2 since cryptoall not working should be sufficient. If only the windows wallet is fix then we can look into listing at poloniex.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Not sure why Allcoin hasn't re-enabled it.  HOwever.....

There is still something definately wrong with the sync'g of this wallet etc.  I had to redownload the blockchain for CryptoALTeX this morning.  We were stuck about 100 blocks behind and nothing I would do would make it catch up.  Once I deleted all but .conf and .wallet we were able to resync to the chain.

This is not good for a coin, I'm sure we've already lost a lot of people that would be SHA investors etc, to these bugs, lets get them resolved so SHA can become a strong contender. 

I personally think that it may be one of the nodes acting up. In my .conf file, I only have two addnodes:
addnode=23.88.228.99
addnode=198.98.120.30

I removed the addnode=142.54.179.178 from my config. My wallet has been running without issue for going on 2-3 days now.

You may also want to try creating two .conf files, one named SHAcoin.conf and one named shacoin.conf. Just to make sure the case sensitive thing isn't biting you.

It errors unless you have SHACoin.conf on linux due to case sensitivity, hrm I may try to remove that node, almost think it will just come back anyways in a listpeer

There is still something definately wrong with the sync'g of this wallet etc.  I had to redownload the blockchain for CryptoALTeX this morning.  We were stuck about 100 blocks behind and nothing I would do would make it catch up.  Once I deleted all but .conf and .wallet we were able to resync to the chain.

This is not good for a coin, I'm sure we've already lost a lot of people that would be SHA investors etc, to these bugs, lets get them resolved so SHA can become a strong contender. 

I personally think that it may be one of the nodes acting up. In my .conf file, I only have two addnodes:
addnode=23.88.228.99
addnode=198.98.120.30

I removed the addnode=142.54.179.178 from my config. My wallet has been running without issue for going on 2-3 days now.

You may also want to try creating two .conf files, one named SHAcoin.conf and one named shacoin.conf. Just to make sure the case sensitive thing isn't biting you.

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
yes final not vote at mintpal Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 200
Another point to clear = WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS SHA1COIN on @mintpal Because sha1coin exist & its not shacoin !!!
Activity: 200
Just tought:

If POW blocks from miners are still accepted, then maybe someone attack the network with solo mining and creating forks ?  Maybe an attacker is able to create massive spike of 1 SHA blocks , and then part of the network just begin of destabilize from that spike...

Thoughts?

I dont think personnaly since too much ppl got wallet working well & node work well & difficulty retarget every block on POW so make large amount and spam should not work.
Pages:
Jump to: