Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 86. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
If there is no shaconf file in the new wallet how can you tell what nodes you are on?

#1 post.
we make a shacoin.conf file and delete all files, and download the chain again.
and we check the http://explorer.shacoin.co
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If there is no shaconf file in the new wallet how can you tell what nodes you are on?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
I guess now we wait for everyone to get out that wanted out the past few days. We are cheaper now than when pools where selling. We are at a price that coins with billions are at. We should be 100 times this.

there are 13000-15000k coins on the exchanges. that is 10% i think. we are lucky the price not going down too much after these days.

Price is going up Cheesy
*** NULL ***
I guess now we wait for everyone to get out that wanted out the past few days. We are cheaper now than when pools where selling. We are at a price that coins with billions are at. We should be 100 times this.

there are 13000-15000k coins on the exchanges. that is 10% i think. we are lucky the price not going down too much after these days.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Now that the wallet is synched... how can we decide which coins to stake? mine are none... so i cannot have POS? they are mined straight from the launch.

i bought another 125K. and if prices remain the same, i'll buy some more when I have more btc to buy it with.
...still waiting on my first stake...
How old are the coins in the wallet and how long have you been unlocked.  Have any gone to stake at all or are you just waiting for reward block from your stake?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

i bought another 125K. and if prices remain the same, i'll buy some more when I have more btc to buy it with.
...still waiting on my first stake...
legendary
Yes the coin is OK now!
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Block Count:
Difficulty:
Connections:
Network TH/s:

the coin was under attack i thought.
sometime the network TH/s go up to 0.1 TH/s or more even with only 5-6 connections.
and now with 43 connections, it only show 0.0036683091857412 TH/s,
we need shacoin dev check this.

Depend if you see POW hash & diiff or POS hash & diff. I think!
*** NULL ***
Block Count:
Difficulty:
Connections:
Network TH/s:

the coin was under attack i thought.
sometime the network TH/s go up to 0.1 TH/s or more even with only 5-6 connections.
and now with 43 connections, it only show 0.0036683091857412 TH/s,
we need shacoin dev check this.

Anyone know if this coin is fixed yet?

All work and cryptoaltex restart deposit & withdraw !
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Anyone know if this coin is fixed yet?
This coin is all about PoS:  patience of stake    Grin

I restart my wallet 7-8 times a day.  Only way I can get PoS working.  Most of my stakes have been confirmed and new ones being minted but I just have to be patience and keep restarting the wallet.

allcoin exchange, if you are reading this, when are you enabling withdraw again?

-tb-

I have wallet working and run from last 12hour & all work well!

Waiting now new stake wave since coin need to be keep a moment before going into stake.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
This coin is all about PoS:  patience of stake    Grin

I restart my wallet 7-8 times a day.  Only way I can get PoS working.  Most of my stakes have been confirmed and new ones being minted but I just have to be patience and keep restarting the wallet.

allcoin exchange, if you are reading this, when are you enabling withdraw again?

-tb-

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
ok i think everything is fixed with the blockchain. out of sheer curiousity I uninstalled again and reinstalled. this time it took ~ 5 minutes to fully populate the blockchain... wallet.dat in and coins all good, but as yet still no stake (which I'm kind of glad of - reading the sheer number of orphaned stake blocks that people have had)

guess i'll just wait; I'm going to call...

COIN ALIVE

Nothing is alive, wallet still not synching, all above fixes tried out, still missing more than 3000 coins. Wallet repair fails too. I'll wait one more day, then I'm done with this s..t.

solution 1: Place your SHA address. I pay you for just stop spreading FUD. Agree?
solution 2: read all post how to repair your wallet if you can't - go to solution 3
solution 3: read all post how to repair your wallet if you can't - go to solution 2
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I know it's early guys. But this happens with every coin. Take down ridiculous sell walls. Nobody wants to see a 1 btc sell order on any coin especially a new one let alone an 11 btc sell order. It will never be filled. It shows to buyers that early adopters are in control and they won't want to get in.

i'd be buying if the exchanges would open up deposits and withdrawals again.

CryptoALTeX has been open for over 24 hours now again, everything has been going well.

Bittrex is working on getting their market back open soon to I believe, we've been working together to try and get some of these issues solved for all

Smiley

Happy trading!

please assure.. when I buy SHA, i'll be able to withdraw these?
thanks.

Yes you will be able to withdraw, we haven't had a single issue with SHA since re-enabling, the only issues were from the 26th and those users coins are now confirmed in the block chain.

Happy trading Smiley

works immaculately.
thanks.
Activity: 24
ok i think everything is fixed with the blockchain. out of sheer curiousity I uninstalled again and reinstalled. this time it took ~ 5 minutes to fully populate the blockchain... wallet.dat in and coins all good, but as yet still no stake (which I'm kind of glad of - reading the sheer number of orphaned stake blocks that people have had)

guess i'll just wait; I'm going to call...

COIN ALIVE

Nothing is alive, wallet still not synching, all above fixes tried out, still missing more than 3000 coins. Wallet repair fails too. I'll wait one more day, then I'm done with this s..t.
legendary
Not sure why but the exchange wallet hasn't done any staking and I'd actually prefer to turn it off if it does.  Blackcoin woke me up when it moved coins to stake because my audit script wasn't built to handle coins moving in and out of stake..  I can change it, but our job as an exchange it to exchange coins, not mint more etc.

Also, the exchanges coins that come from POS are really not as much as you think they would be since we have active coins moving in and out the coins ages don't get to change so much.

Also, since we move coins offline I'm not sure how that would react to being offline, can't really stake without talking to the network Smiley

Interesting to hear about your PoV, thanks. My guess is that your (exchange) wallet has too much traffic to build enough coinage, i.e. withdraws are using both "fresh" and older deposits as inputs. The stake in PoS is about coinage, not merely the amount of (confirmed) coins in the wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: