Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 84. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Ok, my 2.7 million SHA from cryptoaltex showed up in my wallet after i deleted everything again and redownloaded the blockchain. 

If a wallet is working like it should, then I shouldn't have to do that at all. 

Dev needs to fix this.

-tb-

...still waiting on the new mac wallet too...

I believe the new mac wallet is at the top of the OP. Here is a link as well.
https://mega.co.nz/#!TMpRwKKJ!9F5Eln0axkt7PRDq7u3jZOnttkfFlkHzgkJDKeZD4Fg
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Ok, my 2.7 million SHA from cryptoaltex showed up in my wallet after i deleted everything again and redownloaded the blockchain. 

Dev needs to fix this.

-tb-

...still waiting on the new mac wallet too...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

Dev needs to fix this.

-tb-
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
does anyone know how can i place coins on stake or not? i am not talking about the age... they are from the launch day...
Activity: 154
No Pool!!
how to mine, i have antminer s1 and how to setup?

is minable but block reward is only 1 coin. as the mining phrase is over.

i'd advise you point that to Ozcoin DGM pool and mine bitcoin with it, tremendously good run of luck at the moment there.
Activity: 309
No Pool!!
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
Not sure why it's not working for you...

It's working for me but I have to constantly restart my wallet:  http://gyazo.com/095502a0699a41c29ea09895d199cdfc

I'm still waiting for my 2.7 million SHA from cryptoaltex from last night.  Block explorer shows 659 confirmations but nothing in my wallet. 

I will reach out to Chiznitz and see what's going on.

Coin is working but it's a little buggy...

-tb-

Did you try typing repairwallet in the console?

Yes, been done many times.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
People:

Double check your wallet version: aparently we have 2 versions of wallet - newer version (1.1) with new logo - link in the OP. Older version is on the shacoin.co which may cause problems.

Dev: please fix that link.
Activity: 187

It's working for me but I have to constantly restart my wallet:  http://gyazo.com/095502a0699a41c29ea09895d199cdfc

I'm still waiting for my 2.7 million SHA from cryptoaltex from last night.  Block explorer shows 659 confirmations but nothing in my wallet. 

-tb-

Did you try typing repairwallet in the console?
it's an enigma to me, wallet is synced and perfectly up to date, encrypted and unlocked... .conf file is in place but nowt.

Cry

Post your address.  I'll send you some and see if you get it and get stakes from it.

-tb-

i bought some more from the exchange this morning, it arrived in no time, but no stake from coins i've had in the wallet for 5 days (nearly 6 days now)
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
it's an enigma to me, wallet is synced and perfectly up to date, encrypted and unlocked... .conf file is in place but nowt.

Cry

Post your address.  I'll send you some and see if you get it and get stakes from it.

-tb-
Activity: 309

Cry
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ;Dshacoin is nice

i have pos 3000 sha now

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

blah blah blah

....still no stake....
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ;Dshacoin is nice

i have pos 3000 sha now

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Yes, but making big letter statement is working like advertisement or anti. People reading big letters first and many of them doesn't bother to read entire post. It's a classical form of spreading good news or FUD.

edit: and i think you know about it Wink

what I don't want is people to adopt SHA, if it's not fully functional. If everything works fine, then great, but what we are seeing, is not correct, it looks like the code is borked. and there WAS a fork, when dev said there was not a fork.
instigating people to adopt a coin which is not functioning correctly is not quite right. I want people to know as and when the coin is working 100% and I also want people to know when it is not.

Almost every coin was forked - even bitcoin  - https://bitcoin.org/en/alert/2013-03-11-chain-fork
Yes, but making big letter statement is working like advertisement or anti. People reading big letters first and many of them doesn't bother to read entire post. It's a classical form of spreading good news or FUD.

edit: and i think you know about it Wink

what I don't want is people to adopt SHA, if it's not fully functional. If everything works fine, then great, but what we are seeing, is not correct, it looks like the code is borked. and there WAS a fork, when dev said there was not a fork.
instigating people to adopt a coin which is not functioning correctly is not quite right. I want people to know as and when the coin is working 100% and I also want people to know when it is not.
Pages:
Jump to: