Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 93. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 698
Merit: 511
my wallet is sync without problems Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Ok, are we just going to get short replies from the developer?

I woke up today and the exchanges shacoind has stopped syncg with the network again.

We need answers, if there is no fork then we need clear instructions on how to get our wallets to sync properly and stay sycnd
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
someone remind me where to put the .conf please?

C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\SHACoin

thanks
Activity: 505

C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\SHACoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
You cant really mine SHA coins anymore , hence it is rare , so now POS is kicking in will be generating coins soon , you just need to hold on to the coins in the wallet and let it stake. It will appear at random. It wont be shown straight away. I had another stake coming in a few minutes ago picture as below:

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
that was my point entirely, POS is random. not everyone will get POS at the same time. It does not depend on how many coins you have...

thanks. i just wonder if the pos process can run just like pow with GPU or ASIC. that will be good. (good idea?)
and wait, i saw the new post.

solo what? how it can be a pure pos coin solo mining?
is it normal? if it is, i will use asic do that!
he just means he is in open for pos. You cannot and never we be able to mine this. Pos is a way to run the currency with little energy consumption quickly. The pos reward is a way to keep the block chain going without miners using a lot of energy. It also stops them from dumping and encourages holding to gain interest thus brining up the price.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Well, deleting everything from /roaming and restoring my wallet.dat backup once in sync did it for me. I now match the block explorer using the following config:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=xaltotun
rpcpassword=1234
addnode=142.54.179.178
addnode=23.88.228.99
addnode=198.98.120.30
addnode=98.249.224.129
addnode=77.231.228.69
addnode=90.244.121.120
addnode=37.187.134.164
addnode=210.195.45.22
addnode=218.244.148.189

dev's CONF:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=shacoinrpcuser
rpcpassword=shacoinrpcpassword
addnode=142.54.179.178
addnode=23.88.228.99
addnode=198.98.120.30

is good! more nodes= more bad coins i think.

Good call!  I removed all the nodes except for the three you listed and restarted the wallet and now it's in synced again without having to download the chain again.  Staking blocks as well.

-tb-

Edit:  Also, prior to this, my max connections were 8.  Now I have 21 active connections.
Activity: 28
So at a total of 129 mil coins right now at 25% this year we should end up the year at roughly 162 mil coins. Sounds good to me. Still a low number of total supply and a high percentage of intetest.
Activity: 672
*** NULL ***
that was my point entirely, POS is random. not everyone will get POS at the same time. It does not depend on how many coins you have...

thanks. i just wonder if the pos process can run just like pow with GPU or ASIC. that will be good. (good idea?)
and wait, i saw the new post.

solo what? how it can be a pure pos coin solo mining?
is it normal? if it is, i will use asic do that!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
i'm solo mining with wallet in server mode, so this is my getinfo command

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0-SHA",
"protocolversion" : 60010,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 1174617.80063500,
"newmint" : 183.04400000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 21016,
"moneysupply" : 129922106.16962799,
"connections" : 5,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "87.8.127.53",
"difficulty" : 548.76523210,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1395837589,
"keypoolsize" : 102,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 1397169442,
"errors" : ""
}
OK, i'm going to take a turnaround on this.
My wallet is synced and unlocked, showing correct balance, however I haven't had any stake, as yet.
I fully believe i'll get my turn at stake eventually... I also think, those with early stake may well be waiting a long time for more stake... if I have to wait 11 months before I get my first stake, then i'll get 25% in the last month, but i'll wait.

sorry, you didnt get my point. what i think? the image of the wallet. how it can be? he got coins every day?
one of my wallets with only 70000 coins can get 12 pos coins till now but the millions one cannot?

*** NULL ***
My wallet is synced and unlocked, showing correct balance, however I haven't had any stake, as yet.
I fully believe i'll get my turn at stake eventually... I also think, those with early stake may well be waiting a long time for more stake... if I have to wait 11 months before I get my first stake, then i'll get 25% in the last month, but i'll wait.

sorry, you didnt get my point. what i think? the image of the wallet. how it can be? he got coins every day?
one of my wallets with only 70000 coins can get 12 pos coins till now but the millions one cannot?

and i use new wallet , i am the guy provide step by step remember?
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
the SHA price is rising better buy more SHA  Grin

The POS is very random. Roll Eyes   so many unaccepted blocks depends on luck.

pos didn't work well i think.
i have lots of coins (I cannot tell you how many i have), i bought them from exchanges using btc.
you know btc can buy a lot at this time.

i put them in one of my sha wallets, that wallet got 0 pos coin till now (4 days).
i don't think it is possible with that many coins in it.

just wait. did you download new wallet program. Do the steps I posted. You could giveaway some  Undecided

i have lots of coins (I cannot tell you how many i have), i bought them from exchanges using btc.

i put them in one of my sha wallets, that wallet got 0 pos coin till now (4 days).

*** NULL ***

The POS is very random. Roll Eyes   so many unaccepted blocks depends on luck.

Activity: 56
Hate to say it but I disabled SHA again.

I tried loading the wallet on another box that is perfectly sync'd and the transactions that had confirmed on the exchange are not confirmed at all in the windows wallet.

We need to hear from the developer, this is way to wonky to continue to send coins etc, no matter what chain we are on.  How do we know the block explorer is even on the right chain? ;-/

We are sure that block explorer is on the right chain.
The wallet in our computer works fine.Maybe you will receive some orphan blocks,but it doesn't matter.
SHACoin didn't forked,as we know as far.

Hi,

we also had to disable SHACoin on our exchange.

The server keep sending alerts because the blockchain keep getting stuck.
We have to redownload the whole blockchain every time this happening. It seem we are not forking, only getting stuck.
This is not causing damages for the users (except we have to do manual withdrawal) but we really need a fix.

Thanks.
btc will die with this coin i think Angry

funny joke.  Cheesy

when SHA deposit and withdraw on exchanges will open again, price will go up. I am sure of it.

We all hope they do too!! Cheesy

allready hapening? little up on allcoin
Activity: 56
We are sure that block explorer is on the right chain.
The wallet in our computer works fine.Maybe you will receive some orphan blocks,but it doesn't matter.
SHACoin didn't forked,as we know as far.

Sorry but is has to have forked, how can somebody be reporting a block height, higher that the explorer?
Pages:
Jump to: