Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 89. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Still can't sync, have tried some method mentioned above. Sad

cant sync also.... was fine till this morning, but now it is stuck
Activity: 154
still no stake. coins have been sitting 5 days now. how do I get the debug info to paste here?

Ask the dev, he is here, i think

found the debug info, but it's too large to allow me to paste here.

There is a code menu in the message bar looks like "#" type inbtween the 2 brackets.
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
Still can't sync, have tried some method mentioned above. Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
still no stake. coins have been sitting 5 days now. how do I get the debug info to paste here?

found the debug info, but it's too large to allow me to paste here.
Activity: 154

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Shacoin Dev,

Frankly, I appreciate your quick response and will await word from the exchanges.  Would you please contact Bittrex and Cryptoaltex at your convenience with any information you could help them with.

yours,

Kaze
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
could this tx have ocured within the time of the old wallet to new wallet being updated, causing those coins to be from a forked chain or something??
sorry, <-NOOB big time :p

If this transaction is in a forked chain,it wouldn't be accepted when new wallet updated.Then,these coins will be back to your wallet.

So how long would that take to come back?  The coins are not in the exchanges wallet and they are not in the customers wallet.

Myself and bittrex still have information on that transaction ID and it was available in the block explorer at one point as well.

What do we do about these coins?

We think that it have already been back to your wallet.
How many coins in your wallet and how many in your mysql database? Have you checked ?
If these coins come back to your wallet,there wouldn't be any record in the block chain.
Hey, so I made a withdrawal a few days back when the sha wallet went down.  Now it is pending with no confirmations.  Can you please look into this.

SHA    220000.00000000    81c1c63b4c50a8f35980260af4317c90cfd95be492ced1843cac14d0cc7da859    2014-03-26 23:38:42

Sha developer.  So I was interested in this coin.  I am not spreading FUD.  This is a problem.  2 exchanges can vouch for this ticket ID.  What is going on?

sincerely,

Kaze

This txid only exist in the exchange's database,we cannot find it in the chain.
So if this is a orphan transaction,these coins may have been back to CryptoAltEX's wallet now.
But we cannot prove it, only the exchanges know what happened.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
 Hey, so I made a withdrawal a few days back when the sha wallet went down.  Now it is pending with no confirmations.  Can you please look into this.

SHA    220000.00000000    81c1c63b4c50a8f35980260af4317c90cfd95be492ced1843cac14d0cc7da859    2014-03-26 23:38:42

Sha developer.  So I was interested in this coin.  I am not spreading FUD.  This is a problem.  2 exchanges can vouch for this ticket ID.  What is going on?

sincerely,

Kaze
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
Needs confirms.

yes, i got 2 confirms now, and i test this in my another wallet, it's slow than before.
Activity: 574
could this tx have ocured within the time of the old wallet to new wallet being updated, causing those coins to be from a forked chain or something??

If this transaction is in a forked chain,it wouldn't be accepted when new wallet updated.Then,these coins will be back to your wallet.

So how long would that take to come back?  The coins are not in the exchanges wallet and they are not in the customers wallet.

Myself and bittrex still have information on that transaction ID and it was available in the block explorer at one point as well.

What do we do about these coins?
I'm glad you're 500k worked but I have a couple other users with coins that aren't confirming even though they were confirmed the other day.

SHACoin please look into this transaction,  "81c1c63b4c50a8f35980260af4317c90cfd95be492ced1843cac14d0cc7da859"

199,999 shacoins stuck in limbo

i just send 1 coin to your site 50 mins ago,
my "7f0ad91ac628bed69c057597fc3bc6a08a3020d94322efe35b932b19f97f7f3c",
it can be found at site http://explorer.shacoin.co.

it is pending. with my up to day wallet, i saw 0 confirm, too.

so we got another problem after the sync problem.

Needs confirms.

Activity: 672
*** NULL ***
I'm glad you're 500k worked but I have a couple other users with coins that aren't confirming even though they were confirmed the other day.

SHACoin please look into this transaction,  "81c1c63b4c50a8f35980260af4317c90cfd95be492ced1843cac14d0cc7da859"

i just send 1 coin to your site 50 mins ago,
my "7f0ad91ac628bed69c057597fc3bc6a08a3020d94322efe35b932b19f97f7f3c",
it can be found at site http://explorer.shacoin.co.

it is pending. with my up to day wallet, i saw 0 confirm, too.

so we got another problem after the sync problem.
Activity: 756
i also just withdrew 500,000 coins, from crypto altex, and they showed up within 30 seconds, so idk what all the FUD is, but its all good for me...
and like i said all this talk of someone selling more coins than available, idk wtf ur talking about, but like i said in thread earlier. i had 2ths on this coin for awhile, and got about 5 million in 5 days. someone had 15ths for a while in the pool i was in alone, and that person could have easily gotten these 50 million coins or whatever the amount is you guys are speaking of
this coin is NOT just a small time scam IMO, theirs never even been hardly any money for the dev to make if it was, cuz i could have made more money mining bitcoin in the time i mined this coin. which means if hes trying to get free btc, he wasted his time and could have just rented rigs and put them to mine bitcoin instead of all the other work he has had to do??? it makes no sense, so i think the dev is just noob-ish or learning, and foreign, complicating things a bit
but as i say, everythings working good for me...i hope it is for yall as well

This txid (81c1c63b4c50a8f35980260af4317c90cfd95be492ced1843cac14d0cc7da859) doesn't exist.

Code:
getrawtransaction 81c1c63b4c50a8f35980260af4317c90cfd95be492ced1843cac14d0cc7da859 1
No information available about transaction (code -5)
Activity: 756
i also just withdrew 500,000 coins, from crypto altex, and they showed up within 30 seconds, so idk what all the FUD is, but its all good for me...
and like i said all this talk of someone selling more coins than available, idk wtf ur talking about, but like i said in thread earlier. i had 2ths on this coin for awhile, and got about 5 million in 5 days. someone had 15ths for a while in the pool i was in alone, and that person could have easily gotten these 50 million coins or whatever the amount is you guys are speaking of
this coin is NOT just a small time scam IMO, theirs never even been hardly any money for the dev to make if it was, cuz i could have made more money mining bitcoin in the time i mined this coin. which means if hes trying to get free btc, he wasted his time and could have just rented rigs and put them to mine bitcoin instead of all the other work he has had to do??? it makes no sense, so i think the dev is just noob-ish or learning, and foreign, complicating things a bit

SHACoin please look into this transaction,  "81c1c63b4c50a8f35980260af4317c90cfd95be492ced1843cac14d0cc7da859"

well mine are still unconfirmed for now, but i will let you know what happens to them if anything changes. id like to figure this out, just like everyone else here, i do believe Smiley
the wierd thing is now my wallet has gone out of sync, but like i said earlier itll do this for a bit than go back in sync, and minting seems to be working the whole time still. one of my wallets says a differeant block height than the other, however when i send coins back and fourth, they show up instantly

I'm still very suspicious about this coin after 1 user has deposited more coins than are suppose to exist and sold them, cashing out to multiple different btc addresses to increase that suspicion.  Was this a deliberate scam by the developer from the start?  Did someone else attack this coin?

I'm not saying your wrong or lying, but the block chain says there is 129 mil coins and until I see proof otherwise I'm going with that. And we really don't need you to try yo prove it by scaring everyone away right now. So please until there is 100% proof there has been wrong doing let's not scare the dev away with that, it's hard enough to get him here as it is.

Maybe you should go back about 20 pages and see where we were talking about 1 seller doing over 40% of sales and about 80% of the value of what was traded in the coin.  I went and I manually checked every single transaction that they used for deposit and they all came up on the block explorer.  They added up to more than total coins in circulation.  So believe what you want but I'm pretty sure I did my due diligence.
Pages:
Jump to: