Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 90. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

So, is the current wallet working or not?  Should I install?

1.official website didn't updated till now.(logo and download link)
2.official website's forum full of spams many days.

no good.

but the current wallet working.

That's the point,someone's wallet works fine,someone's doesn't.Our wallet either works fine.
So if your wallet doesn't work.Please paste your debug info.
We can do nothing if we don't know what's the error is.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
i also just withdrew 500,000 coins, from crypto altex, and they showed up within 30 seconds, so idk what all the FUD is, but its all good for me...
and like i said all this talk of someone selling more coins than available, idk wtf ur talking about, but like i said in thread earlier. i had 2ths on this coin for awhile, and got about 5 million in 5 days. someone had 15ths for a while in the pool i was in alone, and that person could have easily gotten these 50 million coins or whatever the amount is you guys are speaking of
this coin is NOT just a small time scam IMO, theirs never even been hardly any money for the dev to make if it was, cuz i could have made more money mining bitcoin in the time i mined this coin. which means if hes trying to get free btc, he wasted his time and could have just rented rigs and put them to mine bitcoin instead of all the other work he has had to do??? it makes no sense, so i think the dev is just noob-ish or learning, and foreign, complicating things a bit
but as i say, everythings working good for me...i hope it is for yall as well

So, is the current wallet working or not?  Should I install?

no good.

people need to realize this dev isnt from america, i dont even know if he understand everything were saying on here
but the coin is working fine for me...so i dont get it
he said about a week after release, he needs help with marketing and other stuff and thats what the community is for, cuz devs have real lifes/jobs also
my wallet has been working good since yesterday when i followed all the steps everyone said after the new update, so i dont know what all this craziness that is going on, i dont understand it, cuz my stuff is working perfectly. i can send back/fourth from dif wallets/computers, and my minted coins are coming in slowly but steadily, 500 confirms is alot to wait 10 hours for them, but still, it seems to be working fine to me...
Activity: 672
*** NULL ***

no good.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I'm still very suspicious about this coin after 1 user has deposited more coins than are suppose to exist and sold them, cashing out to multiple different btc addresses to increase that suspicion.  Was this a deliberate scam by the developer from the start?  Did someone else attack this coin?

[/quote]I'm not saying your wrong or lying, but the block chain says there is 129 mil coins and until I see proof otherwise I'm going with that. And we really don't need you to try yo prove it by scaring everyone away right now. So please until there is 100% proof there has been wrong doing let's not scare the dev away with that, it's hard enough to get him here as it is.
Activity: 98

Activity: 574
Dear SHA developer,

I have 220,000 coins lost in limbo somewhere.   Huh  They went missing from Cryptoaltex to Bittrex.  I am confused by this.  Are you involved in scamming people for a few mbtc.  It doesn't seem worth it.  You can continue posting things like, 'it's all okay now, everything is fixed.' or 'look at this new logo'.  But I would much rather you fix what is broken.  Please respond to the exchanges, fix the code, or admit that you are scamming SHAcoin users.

Kaze

All,

This is the transaction I mentioned earlier.  It had over 3 confirmations at one point on the same chain as the block explorer, so where did these confirmations go?  If the block explorer is the correct chain and we have been on that chain, then why is this not confirmed?  Why does this transaction still show in the block explorer?  Wouldn't it disappear if it was from a valid chain?

We need some answers, i want Kaze to get what he paid for and at this point I'd be happy if they just got credited back to the exchange wallet so I could manually pay him. 

I'm still very suspicious about this coin after 1 user has deposited more coins than are suppose to exist and sold them, cashing out to multiple different btc addresses to increase that suspicion.  Was this a deliberate scam by the developer from the start?  Did someone else attack this coin?

Activity: 32
Dear SHA developer,

I have 220,000 coins lost in limbo somewhere.   Huh  They went missing from Cryptoaltex to Bittrex.  I am confused by this.  Are you involved in scamming people for a few mbtc.  It doesn't seem worth it.  You can continue posting things like, 'it's all okay now, everything is fixed.' or 'look at this new logo'.  But I would much rather you fix what is broken.  Please respond to the exchanges, fix the code, or admit that you are scamming SHAcoin users.

Kaze
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Price is going up

Please make vote for sha coin at

Mintpal

Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Maybe behind the shacoin project
Is the same person which dev
Activity: 28
I can handle it when the dev doesn't deal with every little problem on here but when an exchange is on here needing attention I find that unacceptable. That is effecting our investment.  The dev is either a child or a moron and until he proves me otherwise I'll just sit and watch and hope I didn't lose out again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think the problem is the server mode... its like solo mining... if you dont run the wallet in server mode its not mining...
I tried everything else.. but when i run it in server mode its the first time it verifies the minted blocks.. and stays connected more than a minute...

All of my wallets run in server mode, especially our coind servers Smiley

Something is jacked with this coin and the developer is either scamming us or who as no idea whats going on.

if there are problems then the dev really needs to step up to the plate and advise what exactly is the problem - so that someone can try to step in and help.
more silence is not needed, it is clear that the code is borked and if the dev can't fix it, then i suggest he speak up and advise what it is he is unable to fix!

more silence and it just looks like there is shenanigans.
Activity: 61
It beats me what the problem is.
Activity: 574
I think the problem is the server mode... its like solo mining... if you dont run the wallet in server mode its not mining...
I tried everything else.. but when i run it in server mode its the first time it verifies the minted blocks.. and stays connected more than a minute...

All of my wallets run in server mode, especially our coind servers Smiley

Something is jacked with this coin and the developer is either scamming us or who as no idea whats going on.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
for the last hour its working.. even the minted are not rejected...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Which makes me wonder... PoS is a more energy efficient method of producing a crytocurrency, and for that reason, far more sustainable.
I like this. And even tho I on;y have a meagre 55GH which I am able to mine it (the rest of my rig is getwork and I find it is a tad temperamental in mining alt coins) - I should keep mining this until block 14400, at which point, the coins I hold will sustain the network without the need to mine it? please correct me if this is wrong?

it would seem I have a parrot.  Roll Eyes if you gonna use my words at least [ quote ] me

i've been reading the wiki, but it's waaaaay over my head lol
I shall hereby be renamed Raskul the Noob.

and thanks for clarifying. So... the stake part of my wallet, will it show the percentage of coins I hold compared to the total network, or  does it just work out the 'stake / interest' to be paid on my held coins?

ADD: i find this fascinating.

I don't know the specifics for SHACoin, but for other PoS coins like PPC (hybrid) or NXT (pure PoS), your stake is indeed the amount of coins held in your wallet vs all coins on the network. Generally, there is a minimum age requirement for the coins serving as PoS.

I can't tell how the client will report it, but I suppose you could easily figure out your stake by dividing your share of coins by the total number of generated coins (something that can already be reported in real time using the 'getinfo' command for example).

The process of generating blocks via PoS, vs PoW, is called minting (at least in Peercoin and NXT terms), vs mining (SHA256, scrypt...)

Which makes me wonder... PoS is a more energy efficient method of producing a crytocurrency, and for that reason, far more sustainable.
I like this. And even tho I on;y have a meagre 55GH which I am able to mine it (the rest of my rig is getwork and I find it is a tad temperamental in mining alt coins) - I should keep mining this until block 14400, at which point, the coins I hold will sustain the network without the need to mine it? please correct me if this is wrong?
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
so final the wallet works ok or not Huh
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Activity: 505

correct. but mining is not possible any more. we are at over 21000 block now.

you can still buy SHA.
Pages:
Jump to: