Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Shekel (SKL) | A New Decentralized Ecosystem - page 11. (Read 6164 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
very good the project, I hope that can be useful future liked of the information initials, more improve in the presentation of the project is bad. success in the development of the project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
if you see other blocks in your wallet, please generate a new wallet address and reconnect to the pool.
Activity: 28
Nice project, how to register bounty campaign?

good luck.
Activity: 56
The SHAman has added this coin to his teachings. This mystical blockfinder.guru will begin sending you riches every 30 minutes after your first discovered block is confirmed.

Simply let your miners meditate with The SHAman at:

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.blockfinder.guru:3433 -u -p c=SKL

*0.5% mining fee on all coins. Use your coins wallet address, do not mine to a BTC wallet. Do not mine direct to an exchange wallet! blockfinder.guru is not responsible for lost coins mined direct to an exchange.

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
its not on pool list yet

SHAman has just reached out 5 mins ago, the pool will be live any minute now Smiley
Activity: 280
its not on pool list yet
so when mining pool is available?

Smiley

It's already ready. Go to page 4 of our ANN, and get with SHAman. He has the mining pool ready, and the faucet will be ready in 24-48hrs, he is giving the faucet a face lift Smiley
Activity: 280
so when mining pool is available?

Smiley
Activity: 58
The SHAman will be adding this coin to blockfinder.guru as soon as the source is made available

I just checked out your site, it's awesome! So you will be providing the mining pool, and block explorer?

SHAman my apologies, but as a newbie I have reached my 15 personal messages a day limit. So I am answering your PM here, and the answer is that is fine. No worries. @Mod please forgive me Smiley
Hi,
nice project. Can I reserve Czech translation of ANN, White Paper, and Roadmap ?
Best regards

Sure my friend. Reserved Wink
Wait and see on your project.. i will check your bounty thread soon.. good luck

Thanks for checking out our project, we look forward to having you be part of our bounty Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
Hi,
nice project. Can I reserve Czech translation of ANN, White Paper, and Roadmap ?
Best regards
Activity: 52
Wait and see on your project.. i will check your bounty thread soon.. good luck

Thanks you! Adding you to the media spreadsheet for another 10k SKL. Thanks again buddy Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hello Dear manager,

We can make Signature code for you to use on Bitcointalk campaign if you haven’t made one yet. We take 0.1BTC for this service, can provide you with some examples that we’ve made. We will make the design to make you more attractive for investors and members on here. We take the payment after the job is done. Smiley

Hey! Thanks for your offer. But, we will be making signatures soon Smiley
I wish you the Best success for your project
Telegram name : @Jango279

Thanks. There is much to come. We are getting listed on our first exchange in the next days. Thanks again for joining our community. We are adding you to the sheet, you are confirmed for the telegram bounty.
Hello, I wish to join the telegram bounty campaign
Telegram username : @chialoke
thank you Smiley

You are confirmed for your reward, and added to the spreadsheet. You are very welcomed, and thank you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: