Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Shekel (SKL) | A New Decentralized Ecosystem - page 13. (Read 6164 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
I would Reserve the german translation  Smiley

The German translation is your my friend. Sorry for the delay, as a newbie sometimes we get the limit message and forget to double back to get back to people. Sorry again,German is yours Smiley
dev, for bounty when did it start?

12/03/2017, the first week will be complete this Sunday 12/10/2017. Each Sunday spreadsheets will be updated with payout information, we are working on them right now, we have said we will have been had the sheets ready, but they will be ready and released within the next hour. We wasn't originally going to release them until 12/10/17.
if your followers change during campaign will you earn the new rate for the rest of the weeks?

Yes, payout will increase accordingly Smiley
reserved french ann translation :

ANN : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25822347

I made the french translation, i need an answer

Sorry, I thought we got back to you. The French reservation is yours.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
reserved french ann translation :

ANN : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25822347

I made the french translation, i need an answer
Hi

There's already JEW (shekel).

Why so much shekel coin, it's confusing.

we already have fans Smiley

Good luck with your project my friend Smiley
Activity: 200
Hi

There's already JEW (shekel).

Why so much shekel coin, it's confusing.

we already have fans Smiley
Is there any chance of implementing some modern and popular features, such as, for example, MasterNode’s, InstantX, Stealth, Tor, PrivateSend, Mixer, etc.?

We currently don't ever plan on switching to PoS. We do plan on implementation of features that will ensure lightning fast transactions. Tor is definitely out of the question. Intelligence agencies are able to dig into Tor more than you may ever know, and on a global scale. On top of that too many people have lost substantial amounts of bitcoins due to malicious tor nodes. Maybe in the future,
 we will launch a PoS project that will become part of the ecosystem we are building for this project.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Is there any chance of implementing some modern and popular features, such as, for example, MasterNode’s, InstantX, Stealth, Tor, PrivateSend, Mixer, etc.?
I reserve for the bitcointalk bounty.

I also wish to reserve the Indonesian translation bounty for the ann. I understand someone else has already reserve this but as far as i know it has not been generated yet. Please let me know if it is still possible to reserve the indonesian translation.

Thanks!!

Thanks for being the first to join the bitcoin talk bounty, and the Indonesian translation is reserved for you. Thanks again Smiley

Here you go mate https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25795557

Hey dev did my translation oke for you? If so, can i proceed with the rest of the translation (whitepaper and roadmap)??

Thanks!!

Yes. You were the first to reserve the Indonesian translation, so you have the rest of the job. The other Indonesian translator who was interested, we want for Medium Smiley, no worries my friend Wink

Great!! Working on the rest of translations now.

Thanks dev!!

Anytime! You are very welcomed!
Activity: 76

I also wish to reserve the Indonesian translation bounty for the ann. I understand someone else has already reserve this but as far as i know it has not been generated yet. Please let me know if it is still possible to reserve the indonesian translation.

Thanks!!

Thanks for being the first to join the bitcoin talk bounty, and the Indonesian translation is reserved for you. Thanks again Smiley

Hey dev did my translation oke for you? If so, can i proceed with the rest of the translation (whitepaper and roadmap)??

Thanks!!

Yes. You were the first to reserve the Indonesian translation, so you have the rest of the job. The other Indonesian translator who was interested, we want for Medium Smiley, no worries my friend Wink

Great!! Working on the rest of translations now.

Thanks dev!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
dev, for bounty when did it start?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
if your followers change during campaign will you earn the new rate for the rest of the weeks?

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

Activity: 76

Thanks!!

Thanks!!
Pre-ico is on pause? When its going to start?

We had very big meetings with very important people yesterday, so we paused the Pre-ICO, but I think we will resume it tomorrow, we will update the timer and ANN shortly.
Activity: 42
Pre-ico is on pause? When its going to start?
What is it you are trying to accomplish with this coin?

Hey there. It's very simple. Most projects, even big successful ones, wait for adoption. We aren't going to wait for adoption, we will create it.
 As said in the ANN for interested persons "Think of a new country, you choose it's currency, then you build everything around it. Please review our roadmap via our ANN. It will maybe give you a better understanding Smiley
Activity: 42
What is it you are trying to accomplish with this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: