Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Shekel (SKL) | A New Decentralized Ecosystem - page 15. (Read 6194 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Hello dev, seems be a nice project, i am interesed in do the spanish translation.

You are reserved for the Spanish translation. When done, quote this with links. Thanks.
Where i must send the links? i have ready the  ANN thread, and working in the others.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Nice project,  how to register bounty campaign??

Join bounty in this thread please. Weekly you can come in here, and leave links to your involvement. We will then verify, and update the spreadsheets every sunday for your payment. Expect to see the first weeks spreadsheet on 12/10/2017.
Thank,  I'm support this project,  good luck

You are very welcomed. Thanks for your support Smiley
wallet? 
pools? 
why scrypt? that's asic territory

We will be launching wallets, and a mining pool after ICO. Scrypt was chosen based on polls, we wanted a higher mining profitability for our miners.
I would like to participate in the Indonesian translation

You are reserved for the Indonesian translation. When done quote this w/links. Thanks.
Hello dev, seems be a nice project, i am interesed in do the spanish translation.

You are reserved for the Spanish translation. When done, quote this with links. Thanks.
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
wallet? 
pools? 
why scrypt? that's asic territory
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I would like to participate in the Indonesian translation
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink

Thanks for checking out our project, and thanks again for informing us of your list! We are awaiting moderation over there Smiley
Activity: 140
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Nice project,  how to register bounty campaign??

Join bounty in this thread please. Weekly you can come in here, and leave links to your involvement. We will then verify, and update the spreadsheets every sunday for your payment. Expect to see the first weeks spreadsheet on 12/10/2017.
We are releasing our core client after ICO, which at that point every user can mine. We are hoping for a decent hash rate from the very beginning by taking this approach.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
how can we mine?
Thanks. We will release forms within the next 12 hours.
We mined the genesis block for our coin 10/25/17. This will be proven when we release our block explorer. I have discovered the project you may be speaking of. We have shared the idea, we won't accuse anyone of stealing though.
Activity: 462
Hi

There's already JEW (shekel).

Why so much shekel coin, it's confusing.
Shekel | A New Decentralized Ecosystem

We are not going to wait around for adoption, we are creating it. Think of a new town, you appoint it's currency, then you build everything around it.

Check Us out in the Press

SHEKEL SKL WILL BE FEATURED ON NEWS WATCH TV AIRING IN OVER 200 MARKETS & 96 MILLION US HOMES, AIRDATE TBA

SPECS

Algorithm: Scrypt PoW
Prefix: S
Block Reward: 100 SKL
Block Halving: 250,000 Blocks
Total Supply: 100,000,000 SKL
Premine: 50%, 50,000,000 SKL
Coinbase Maturity: 20 Blocks
Target Spacing: 5 minutes
Target Timespan: 10 minutes
Transaction Confirmations: 3 Blocks

Premine Allocation

25,000,000 SKL to be locked in escrow after exchange listing
10,000,000 SKL to be sold for pre-ICO/ICO. Any coins not sold will be added to escrow.
5,000,000 SKL for bounty program
10,000,000 SKL reserved for the company.

Website

White Paper

Roadmap

SOURCE

WINDOWS WALLET

LINUX WALLET

LINUX DAEMON

ADD NODES

EXCHANGES

BLOCK EXPLORERS

FAUCETS

HAPPY MINING Smiley