Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 114. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
http://explorer.shiftnrg.org/?page=transaction&tx=0xbbf028ad5446feb1f4c386a56624016515e07c0c4af2aa5a871a3299d8231961   transaction.

wallet 0xd5d59b60f37e8ff33ffe98e122dd4ebb2c4d0fa0   140 + confirmations.
No coins on wallet...
How many confirmations need for transaction guys ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi,

Curious, how is this coin not implemented on POLONIEX? Did they not accept? you would see alot more volume this way

Zak

Hi Zak,

it's been a long time since our last request, once the market on Bittrex is back and the new website is live we'll submit again.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hi,

Curious, how is this coin not implemented on POLONIEX? Did they not accept? you would see alot more volume this way

Zak
I download wallet here

https://github.com/shiftcurrency/shift-wallet/releases/tag/v1.5.1

and mining now on this wallet. Wallet number i take momental when push the program. Is ok wallet Huh
Because i have 3 g/h on mining, i dont wanna lose shiftcoins if my wallet is bad : )
And say please guys, where i can sell many shiftcoins ?
Thanks all.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Where is the new wallet?
when will the market on bittrex work again ?

Bittrex have asked us to comply with a few technical demands and we're good to go, just waiting for their response.

We're trying to get the market back up asap but from experience they aren't working on weekends so we're hoping for late Monday / early Tuesday (UTC).

Activity: 306
Activity: 270
when will the market on bittrex work again ?
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Activity: 468
shit! I missed out on the swap!!!!!!!!! Someone help me

Please join to Slack and send a Private Message to user @crush

He will help you and swap your coins manually.

Activity: 476
shit! I missed out on the swap!!!!!!!!! Someone help me
Activity: 89
and see you

If you are a miner please do not deposit any coins to an exchange address either on Bittrex or Livecoin.

Huh

Please join us on Slack and pm me (@crush).

Activity: 311
and see you

If you are a miner please do not deposit any coins to an exchange address either on Bittrex or Livecoin.

Huh
Activity: 2
DEVELOPMENT UPDATE OCT 07 | SWAP PERIOD OVER

We're very happy to announce the period to deposit coins on Bittrex for the automatic swap has now ended. There
have been 7.66 Mill coins deposited waiting to be distributed automatically to users' balances. With the remaining
90k coins from the second attack still sitting in the attackers wallet we get to a total sum of 7.76 Mill coins out of
8.04 Mill total supply on the old chain.

If you are a miner please do not deposit any coins to an exchange address either on Bittrex or Livecoin. They will
not be credited to your account and will not be swapped over. Please switch to solo mining to your local wallet as
we will not credit any that are on pool or exchange wallets.

If you still have coins on the old chain there will be an extended swap period where we manually verify each claim.
To participate please get in touch with me (@crush) on Slack.

Details about the end of mining and reactivation of trading will be announced at the beginning of next week
after Bittrex is done with their final audit. We want to thank each and every one of our community members
for their patience and support over the last weeks

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here or join us and 250 other community members on Slack.

Hi, I have 620 SHF on this pool
http://shift.4miners.net/#/account/0x783b5d39c6d837c314523621ee31bc5f0f79898f

It`s bittrex address, what can I i do ?

I'm going to lose all this coins?
Pool not pay me from 6. 10. 2016, 14:25:22

I think it`s not fair. Sad

seea the red part
Activity: 311

We're very happy to announce the period to deposit coins on Bittrex for the automatic swap has now ended. There
have been 7.66 Mill coins deposited waiting to be distributed automatically to users' balances. With the remaining
90k coins from the second attack still sitting in the attackers wallet we get to a total sum of 7.76 Mill coins out of

If you are a miner please do not deposit any coins to an exchange address either on Bittrex or Livecoin. They will
not be credited to your account and will not be swapped over. Please switch to solo mining to your local wallet as

If you still have coins on the old chain there will be an extended swap period where we manually verify each claim.

Details about the end of mining and reactivation of trading will be announced at the beginning of next week
after Bittrex is done with their final audit. We want to thank each and every one of our community members

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here or join us and 250 other community members on Slack.

Hi, I have 620 SHF on this pool
http://shift.4miners.net/#/account/0x783b5d39c6d837c314523621ee31bc5f0f79898f

It`s bittrex address, what can I i do ?

I'm going to lose all this coins?
Pool not pay me from 6. 10. 2016, 14:25:22

I think it`s not fair. Sad

Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Does it help out any by leaving my wallet open on Shifthub ?I'm not mining to it any more not sure if it will help or not
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Private keys are not cross-chain compatible, if that's what you are asking.

So no more Ethereum smart contracts and all prior contracts are gone? I hope these devs know what they are doing!

https://lisk.io/documentation?i=lisk-dapps-docs/RedditApp

He he, we know exactly what we are doing, and if you read about this, you would know that Lisk supports smart contracts too. Actually, the only thing i regret is that we didnt switched to Lisk sooner.

Now the work on decentralized web page network, PHANTOM, can continue.
Have a good day.

Ok this sounds good. The part I do not like is that it was annoying to pull out my cold storage $SHF and send it to bittrex.

Jump to: