Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 157. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
As promised, here are some screens of the basic wallet function running on SHIFTHUB.

These are not Photoshop-Mockups but screenshots of the actual live HTML interface running in your browser. The actual content in the pics like transactions, addresses and so on are dummy data and might show some discrepancies Wink

We are currently writing the longer update, so if you want to know about the development status on Phantom (it's progressing quickly) please check back later tonight.

On another note: there are a lot of things going on which are not directly related to upcoming releases and thus never really reach the public. Would the community be interested in a weekly summary about what has been going on behind the scenes?

If enough people show interest we could integrate it either here or preferably as a blog post on our site..

Feedback on this was low but positive nonetheless, so we'll go ahead with providing a more in-depth update every now and then, hopefully on a weekly basis.

We will be detailing the current development stage on Phantom and the Hub, got great news about getting added to a new & exciting decentralized trading platform, a few team changes and some general development updates.

We're currently putting everything together and hope to post some time during the next 12-24 hours.

Show us some screenshots Smiley

We'll include some in the update later today.
Activity: 170
Merit: 105
ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society
I am holding on to some SHIFT I believe this project has massive potential. We have been paying too much to the corporations for Hosting our websites.

Finally somebody has come up with a way to Decentralize this Invaluable Service!
Activity: 458

Please, subscribe to our subreddit, we need more people there.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

On another note: there are a lot of things going on which are not directly related to upcoming releases and thus never really reach the public. Would the community be interested in a weekly summary about what has been going on behind the scenes?

If enough people show interest we could integrate it either here or preferably as a blog post on our site..

Feedback on this was low but positive nonetheless, so we'll go ahead with providing a more in-depth update every now and then, hopefully on a weekly basis.

We will be detailing the current development stage on Phantom and the Hub, got great news about getting added to a new & exciting decentralized trading platform, a few team changes and some general development updates.

We're currently putting everything together and hope to post some time during the next 12-24 hours.

Show us some screenshots Smiley

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
If the guy's that are  pumping and dumping  stops that only means price is to low to mine it. But as for myself still hold more than 180,000 shift waiting for the price to get back up past 10,000 again. And I stoped mining shit a few days ago Due to issues with Windows 10 and my AMD r390x's crashing every 30 second's

No problems with other coins? I asked some questions a couple days ago in this post and would like to know if your problems are specific to shift.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14898274

-Mike

No it was due to Drivers and  issues with Windows 10 working with  my AMD r390x's .Seems to be issues with AMD 390x's running on windows 10 .I have four Rigs mining Three of my rigs Have four PowerColor Devil 390x in each of them my other rig is running 4 R390's  and it's working fine .It's only my rig's with the 390x's in them that are having issues fixed it by going back to window's 7. All is fine now

Great that you have found the problem!

Happy mining!
Activity: 131
You can use this command to mine with Claymore's dual miner (simultaneous Shift + Decred)

Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -mode 0 -esm 0 -allcoins 1 -epool pool.shiftnrg.org:8008/0x8b628904b31cac58ecacdcfdd2f95c864eb93a51/r9 -ewal 0x8b628904b31cac58ecacdcfdd2f95c864eb93a51 -eworker r9 -epsw x -dcri 30 -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:2252 -dwal ralfs.r9 -dpsw x

At this moment the official pool seems down, but you can also use the new Geilidao pool, as it has stratum support too.

Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -mode 0 -esm 0 -allcoins 1 -epool shiftst.geilidao.com:6001/0x8b628904b31cac58ecacdcfdd2f95c864eb93a51/r9 -ewal 0x8b628904b31cac58ecacdcfdd2f95c864eb93a51 -eworker r9 -epsw x -dcri 30 -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:2252 -dwal ralfs.r9 -dpsw x

ESM is for stratum mode, combine it with the correct pool port, and your ready to go.
Set mode to 1 for mining SHF only. Or decrease the dcri DCR hashrate parameter to increase your SHF hash.

thanks I found this useful , can the shiftpool please add this to the help and download page.

any help with solo mining with claymore miner + mining DCR ?

also can you add Failover pool ?
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
If the guy's that are  pumping and dumping  stops that only means price is to low to mine it. But as for myself still hold more than 180,000 shift waiting for the price to get back up past 10,000 again. And I stoped mining shit a few days ago Due to issues with Windows 10 and my AMD r390x's crashing every 30 second's

No problems with other coins? I asked some questions a couple days ago in this post and would like to know if your problems are specific to shift.

-Mike

No it was due to Drivers and  issues with Windows 10 working with  my AMD r390x's .Seems to be issues with AMD 390x's running on windows 10 .I have four Rigs mining Three of my rigs Have four PowerColor Devil 390x in each of them my other rig is running 4 R390's  and it's working fine .It's only my rig's with the 390x's in them that are having issues fixed it by going back to window's 7. All is fine now
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Is Phantom the same as Mist?

Not exactly, there's no equivalent, because our way of functionning is different and divided in two parts (front end, back end), that allow 100% decentralized applications running locally and securely in your browser.

Phantom, the backend, has a more general purpose, it's decentralized web hosting, so think P2P sites. These sites are made with simple HTML5+CSS+JS. If you want to have an idea of what you can expect of it, watch a few videos about Zeronet on Youtube. Also, we won't just have Phantom running, we will reward users for running nodes! So that means a lot of support and willing people to host content for Phantom.

Our interface is ShiftHub, and it has a more versatile purpose than Mist, think App store, so you can expect really almost any kind of decentralized web application running locally on your computer, that means the GUI wallet, a block explorer, DApps, games or any useful applications you can imagine. Possibilities are endless.

This sounds better than LISK.

Been trying to catch up here with this....saw this post and it has me thinking (and somewhat excited) Smiley

Marketplaces, social media, email, .. The possibilities are wide and we can potentially implement all of it in a decentralized, secure and encrypted environment.

Developments on the 0.1 alpha release are ongoing. Once the release is available to the general public, we will provide more detailed information what our plans going forward are.

This looks like a great project, and should be getting more attention.
Activity: 165

-Mike
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
If the guy's that are  pumping and dumping  stops that only means price is to low to mine it. But as for myself still hold more than 180,000 shift waiting for the price to get back up past 10,000 again. And I stoped mining shit a few days ago Due to issues with Windows 10 and my AMD r390x's crashing every 30 second's
Activity: 131
i vote yes for screenshots and yes for a weekly summary   Smiley
its a good idea to get a better view of shift and whats all going on.

I vote that the develpment team keep working hard and stop coming online and wasiting time posting " hi guys where still here , just busy working"

then i also hope that with the deveolper coming on less .... the pump and dumper that have no interest in the coin other then selling and make profit  go to the Next coin .... TRY ETHER  Grin

atleast the small long term cummiuty memember like my self can mine at a lower diff rate    Tongue
GIVE US SOME NEWS ABOUT PHANTOM

No need to shout Wink

Work is progressing and we are planning to have a private test build for internal review / closed beta testing available in the near future. While everyone is waiting in anticipation, we could release some screenshots of the final UI tomorrow, if anyone wants to see them?

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team

There will be some information graphics on Phantom Network soon, you have to wait until next week. What we can say though, is that pharesim and crush is currently working on the Ui interface and i am working on the backend.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Can I get a slack invite.

Thanks

is the shift pool down ?
Code:
This site can’t be reached

pool.shiftnrg.org took too long to respond.
Search Google for pool shifting org
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Just tested, works fine for me. Can you try again?

Hey guys, please move over to the other pools, I will be closing shift.suprnova.cc in the next few days.

Thanks !

Really sorry to see you go.

No words can express the gratitude for your support over all that time OCMiner!

Jump to: