Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 154. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
He wrote it in my wallet: Filter is invalid. Sad
What should I do ?
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Im new to this coin.

The web hosting sounds like a fantastic idea and could be revolutionary once it catches on.  Is there more information on that or a rough idea when it will be available to the public?

Hi Tmdz,

we have an early alpha version ready for internal testing and are currently working on extending it.
The last week has been focused on updating to the improved codebase but development on Phantom
and the Hub will continue quickly, so the proof-of-concept release shouldn't be too far away.

With the release of 0.1 there will be additional infomaterial available, but we are careful not to
advertise any features that cannot be realized in the immediate future

There has been a lot of comprehensive info over the previous pages, so if you want to know
more read back what has been shared over the last two weeks, especially here.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Im new to this coin.

The web hosting sounds like a fantastic idea and could be revolutionary once it catches on.  Is there more information on that or a rough idea when it will be available to the public?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
POOLS

SHIFTNRG - no work

SUPRNOVA =>Closing soon!

MAXMINERS- no work

GEILIDAO- ping very bad (CN)

BITCAUSE - error -Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/shift.bitcause.org/includes/yourpayments.php on line 5
No payments (yet)..

I have updated to 2.6.1 - if possible, please withdraw your funds and switch to other pools.

Thanks
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
POOLS

SHIFTNRG - no work

SUPRNOVA =>Closing soon!

MAXMINERS- no work

BITCAUSE - error -Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/shift.bitcause.org/includes/yourpayments.php on line 5
No payments (yet)..

Actually we recommend to solo mine. Either way, our pool will be up soon again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

UPDATE JUN 05: UPDATE TO SHIFT 2.6.1 (MANDATORY)

We have released SHIFT 2.6.1.

This update brings us to the most recent Ethereum codebase (1.4.5) and addresses a lot of
improvements like stability for solo miners, block times and a much faster sync process.

It also simplifies connecting Shift to Phantom, which means that development will be much
faster and easier from now.

This update is mandatory and we urge to update as soon as possible!

POOLS

SHIFTNRG - no work

SUPRNOVA =>Closing soon!

MAXMINERS- no work

No payments (yet)..

We are currently updating the official pool to 2.6.1.

As far as we know BitCause is doing some work on their frontend, as stated on Twitter.
development team would like to know, are you going to invite foreign investors to the project or decide to draw all by yourself? I mean the investor companies interested in your product as to its further use for the needs and development of its products on it. as it made the air and expanse? money from you as I can to support the market to assume you do not have, miners in the forum thread is also not investors and miners yet, their task is to create and feed the coins to keep the network in operation. What are your plans on the development of the project of the economy and attracting foreign capital into the project? this is an important aspect of development. THX

How exactly would this outside investment look according to your idea?

SHIFT as well as Ethereum is an open project, whoever sees an opportunity to build something on top of our blockchain is very welcome to do so. However, since we are still in an infant stage we will not be reaching out to third parties until main development on Phantom is done.
Activity: 241
POOLS

SHIFTNRG - no work

SUPRNOVA =>Closing soon!

MAXMINERS- no work

No payments (yet)..
development team would like to know, are you going to invite foreign investors to the project or decide to draw all by yourself? I mean the investor companies interested in your product as to its further use for the needs and development of its products on it. as it made the air and expanse? money from you as I can to support the market to assume you do not have, miners in the forum thread is also not investors and miners yet, their task is to create and feed the coins to keep the network in operation. What are your plans on the development of the project of the economy and attracting foreign capital into the project? this is an important aspect of development. THX
that the pool Huh

We are currently moving the pool to a different host, please switch to another pool or continue solo mining. Thank you.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
when a coin have a good potensial ,always  fall for to give space for the wales to by more....
So this coin goes well.....
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

Hi everyone,

it's been quiet but we've been busy behind the scenes and today we're announcing the
upcoming release of GShift 2.6.0 over the coming days.

This version will bring us to the most recent Ethereum Codebase (1.4.3) and fix several
issues and provide improvements.

A more detailed explanation along with the current development status on Phantom will
follow in the upcoming (not exactly) weekly update, expected to arrive some time during
the weekend.

I can't wait to hear more good news  Grin
Great work!

Oh what an exciting news...

Other coin Devs working nights and days.. you must be quick and live....
Activity: 468

Hi everyone,

it's been quiet but we've been busy behind the scenes and today we're announcing the

This version will bring us to the most recent Ethereum Codebase (1.4.3) and fix several

A more detailed explanation along with the current development status on Phantom will
follow in the upcoming (not exactly) weekly update, expected to arrive some time during
the weekend.

I can't wait to hear more good news  Grin
Great work!
Hi everyone,

This version will bring us to the most recent Ethereum Codebase (1.4.5) and fix several

the weekend.

Pump it's time to do and take a 2 position at the expanse  Grin
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Since yesterday my shift wallet don't want to sync. How to fix it?
Thanks in advance

Here are a couple commands to add nodes manually. Sometimes, problems with NAT or Firewall can cause connectivity problems. Try
pasting  each line, separately into the gshift command line.

Code:
admin.addPeer("enode://4c8635f108dae8a997697d9c22ddca36969e7f9bc57d9fc01102d7e7d9633231331ae7f7307aceb1aa19130b5bdd4afe397db616c76e7ffc1c69302ba0d09a39@45.32.182.61:53900")

Code:
admin.addPeer("enode://f019da062a635a4e9e89ec93edc7ca11c06fdfec0574f1cb001126a82dc6ffa6ca05f924a683934ff5d01fc5d4b0ac9507349a945c97121b2a355d39b1781cd7@104.238.157.156:53900")

thanks, but i can't write in gshift. What else i can try

How do you start gshift?  

You can start it with the
Code:
console
command at the end of the line.... or in another terminal run
Code:
gshift attach

If your computers clock is too fast or too slow, this can also cause problems with finding peers.

If you are running Linux I suggest installing ntp.

For windows. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/set-clock#1TC=windows-7

Please confirm if you had trouble with the clock and also if that solved the problem.
Activity: 458
stats.shiftnrg.org ---> NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Chrome don't trust this site((((

Yes, this is because the site is in https now, and we're using a self signed certificate (third party issued certificates are not free), you can add an exception in your browser, it's safe. However, we're working on using http again, so that warning doesn't even show.
Activity: 458
If you need to sync your wallet and are stuck, here is what you can do to add peers automatically at launch:
(this explaination is for Windows, but is similar on other OSes as long as you change paths and filenames accordingly)

1. Use Windows key+R to open the Run window.

2. In the Run window, type %appdata%\Shift to open the Shift data folder.

3. Right inside this folder, create a file called static-nodes.json

4. Open this file in your text editor.

5. Copy and paste this inside: (yes, including the brackets)
Code:
[ "enode://4c8635f108dae8a997697d9c22ddca36969e7f9bc57d9fc01102d7e7d9633231331ae7f7307aceb1aa19130b5bdd4afe397db616c76e7ffc1c69302ba0d09a39@45.32.182.61:53900", "enode://f019da062a635a4e9e89ec93edc7ca11c06fdfec0574f1cb001126a82dc6ffa6ca05f924a683934ff5d01fc5d4b0ac9507349a945c97121b2a355d39b1781cd7@104.238.157.156:53900"
]

6. Save the file. (If needed, you can always add new nodes in this file later on.)

7. Launch your wallet as usual.
Jump to: