Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 153. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
What is a current stable version of GUI wallet?

I am trying to send coins with this console command:

shf.sendTransaction ( {from:shf.accounts[0], to: 'recipient address', value: web3.toWei(1, 'shift')} )

but it results in - 'account locked' without asking a password. I am using last version of gshift 2.6.1

Tuning Wallet_ShiftV2-Easy Use Command

https://mega.nz/#!Xxh0RCZb!N-fDHcgYF6TiydXWSBL4oNaXExQ7POe-VnP5Sam9TgQ

!!!READ ME!!!
Open the "history" file in notepad and make it your wallet control lines.

After entering commands in the list, move it to a folder with your wallet
( Path - C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Roaming\gshift - history) and replace the file.
!!!!!!!! after the change in your wallet to restart it !!!!!!

commands:

web3.shf.accounts <=  your address wallet

web3.fromWei(shf.getBalance("you_adress_wallet")) <= Balance your address wallet

personal.unlockAccount('you_adress_wallet',"you_password") <= unlock your address wallet

shf.sendTransaction({from:shf.accounts[0], to:"adress_recipient", value: web3.toWei(1, "shift")}) <= sending coins from your wallet to another

Console after the changes click on the button up and see our commands, select the command you want and press "enter"

Enjoy using !!!
In "C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Roaming\gshift" i do not have "history" file.
How to apply these commands? E.g "gshift web3.fromWei(shf.getBalance("you_adress_wallet"))"?
With gshift-2.6.1 Shiftwallet-0.9.3 not work.

you need the link to download a file, it has a read me file history, van should fill some data in these commands (your e-wallet, pash password and e-purse to unlock and address of the exchange of the purse to bring the stock market) after save this file folder where the database and all of your data on the shift and re-shift. you automatically at the start will be saved in the history command set and help you with the up-down on the keyboard will be able to easily manage your wallet in the console mode. view balance unlock wallet, purse know your address and do the translation in the target exchange coins or other purse. description is inside the file in the Read Me

I copied file "history.txt" in "C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Roaming\gshift" and run "gshift console" mode, but not work (undefined command).
How to apply these commands "personal.unlockAccount('my_adress_wallet',"my_password")", if i do not write my passwords to the disk (file).

you need to fill in the data in the file commands

personal.unlockAccount('my_adress_wallet',"my_password") ---> personal.unlockAccount('0x00000000000000000000000',"1234567890")
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

shf.sendTransaction ( {from:shf.accounts[0], to: 'recipient address', value: web3.toWei(1, 'shift')} )

but it results in - 'account locked' without asking a password. I am using last version of gshift 2.6.1

!!!READ ME!!!

( Path - C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Roaming\gshift - history) and replace the file.

commands:

web3.shf.accounts <=  your address wallet

web3.fromWei(shf.getBalance("you_adress_wallet")) <= Balance your address wallet

personal.unlockAccount('you_adress_wallet',"you_password") <= unlock your address wallet

shf.sendTransaction({from:shf.accounts[0], to:"adress_recipient", value: web3.toWei(1, "shift")}) <= sending coins from your wallet to another

Console after the changes click on the button up and see our commands, select the command you want and press "enter"

Enjoy using !!!
How to apply these commands? E.g "gshift web3.fromWei(shf.getBalance("you_adress_wallet"))"?

you need the link to download a file, it has a read me file history, van should fill some data in these commands (your e-wallet, pash password and e-purse to unlock and address of the exchange of the purse to bring the stock market) after save this file folder where the database and all of your data on the shift and re-shift. you automatically at the start will be saved in the history command set and help you with the up-down on the keyboard will be able to easily manage your wallet in the console mode. view balance unlock wallet, purse know your address and do the translation in the target exchange coins or other purse. description is inside the file in the Read Me

I copied file "history.txt" in "C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Roaming\gshift" and run "gshift console" mode, but not work (undefined command).
How to apply these commands "personal.unlockAccount('my_adress_wallet',"my_password")", if i do not write my passwords to the disk (file).
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

!!!READ ME!!!

commands:

web3.shf.accounts <=  your address wallet

Enjoy using !!!

Activity: 105
Good luck to your team. Following twitter now 
Activity: 121

!!!READ ME!!!

commands:

Enjoy using !!!

!!!READ ME!!!

commands:

Enjoy using !!!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

http://explorer.shiftnrg.org/

Notice: Undefined index: result in /usr/share/nginx/html/classes/model.php on line 47

I can't reproduce the error, can you try again?

everything is good, about an hour was the error
Activity: 364

Notice: Undefined index: result in /usr/share/nginx/html/classes/model.php on line 47

I can't reproduce the error, can you try again?

I wrote to you a PM, you did not answer, and then we could offer you you is not ready.

I received your PM but I am still talking with several industry leaders regarding legal advice on the situation.

Currently we are not planning on creating a DAO on our platform, but that could change in an instant if it makes sense.

I wrote to you a PM, you did not answer, and then we could offer you you is not ready.
development team would like to know, are you going to invite foreign investors to the project or decide to draw all by yourself? I mean the investor companies interested in your product as to its further use for the needs and development of its products on it. as it made the air and expanse? money from you as I can to support the market to assume you do not have, miners in the forum thread is also not investors and miners yet, their task is to create and feed the coins to keep the network in operation. What are your plans on the development of the project of the economy and attracting foreign capital into the project? this is an important aspect of development. THX

How exactly would this outside investment look according to your idea?

SHIFT as well as Ethereum is an open project, whoever sees an opportunity to build something on top of our blockchain is very welcome to do so. However, since we are still in an infant stage we will not be reaching out to third parties until main development on Phantom is done.

I'm talking about the conclusion of the contract with the companies that will use your service, and now they support the market economy, and purchase coins for further payment services

We are generally open to any ideas!

What kind of services are you thinking about?

Thanks. Smiley

Anytime! Let us know if you need further assistance!

development team would like to know, are you going to invite foreign investors to the project or decide to draw all by yourself? I mean the investor companies interested in your product as to its further use for the needs and development of its products on it. as it made the air and expanse? money from you as I can to support the market to assume you do not have, miners in the forum thread is also not investors and miners yet, their task is to create and feed the coins to keep the network in operation. What are your plans on the development of the project of the economy and attracting foreign capital into the project? this is an important aspect of development. THX

How exactly would this outside investment look according to your idea?

SHIFT as well as Ethereum is an open project, whoever sees an opportunity to build something on top of our blockchain is very welcome to do so. However, since we are still in an infant stage we will not be reaching out to third parties until main development on Phantom is done.

I'm talking about the conclusion of the contract with the companies that will use your service, and now they support the market economy, and purchase coins for further payment services
Activity: 183
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
I use SHIFT 2.6.1 and 0.9.3 Shift wallet. I´m solo mining.

The update to 2.6.1 broke compatibility with the GUI.

We are looking into bringing back the GUI but cannot guarantee anything. The time needed for that is likely better spent on speeding up development of Phantom's wallet functionality.

If you are able, please continue manually via console. If you need any help, let us know! Feel free to join the slack anytime, handling transactions and basic commands via GShift is fairly easy.

Activity: 183
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
I use SHIFT 2.6.1 and 0.9.3 Shift wallet.
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
He wrote it in my wallet: Filter is invalid. Sad

Can you be more specific: GShift or ShiftWallet GUI?

Thank you!

Jump to: