Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 192. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Bittrex wallets down again
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
We are asking for some community help. We need people to try out the 2.2.4 release. If you mine with GPU, mine in very very short bursts for a max of 5 seconds. The difficulty is very low. Also we like people to test the over all functionality. The commands within the java script console is, "shf." instead of "eth.". RPC calls are "shf_" instead of "eth_". There are some problems with syncing and virtualbox, be aware of that.

EDIT: do not bloat this thread with errors or successful runs, send them in private. Also make sure that you delete all the former GSHIFT(not Shift) directorys before you test this. DO ONLY TEST IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. The most easy thing(and the safest) to do is to create another user on your computer, and then run it from there.

https://github.com/shiftcurrency/shift-executables/tree/master/SHIFT
The Shift Team
If someone have problems with syncing blocks on the current network (what we in shift call version 1 network) you can use these nodes,

https://github.com/shiftcurrency/shift-executables/blob/master/SHIFTv1/shift-v0.4.0/nodes.txt

This is temporary until next week when the relaunch are planned to occur.

Please don't "Ninja" the relaunch so I can adapt the pool etc

Of course not. People will be able to prepare for at least 2 days before, probably 3.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
This is as simple as copy-pasting your wallet file in the new data folder. Your passphrase will keep working.
We'll provide detailed howtos for each OS, but this is as simple as that.

As for the coins on exchanges, you have nothing to do, since exchanges handle that for you.

That's why I left my Shift on Trex.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
If someone have problems with syncing blocks on the current network (what we in shift call version 1 network) you can use these nodes,

https://github.com/shiftcurrency/shift-executables/blob/master/SHIFTv1/shift-v0.4.0/nodes.txt

Hey OC,

thanks for checking in. We were planning to contact you soon.

The timeline for the relaunch should be up tomorrow afternoon (GMT).

We'll stay in touch with you over the weekend!

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

The Shift Team

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
How many coins can we mine per day with a Radeon R9 280x?
Around 100 coins per day with your 280x  .I'm running one 7990 and a r390 and getting around 340 coins per day two weeks ago it was over 1200 per day
is there any instructions for solo mining? where can I finde the config file? right now i am mining Eth with Ethos.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Yeah. Works for me locally.
Market back online at Bittrex.

Thanks for the quick reaction, Richie!
Activity: 458
The price is going crazy on Bittrex! I expect exponential gains in the next few days. Cheesy

the wallet is under maintenance.

something big is happening?  Huh Huh Huh Cool Cool Cool

Not yet,

we guess they just need to resync the chain.

Update: They are working on it.

Can someone please contact us?  The daemon got stuck yesterday, and on restart we haven't been able to get any peers.

Thanks
richie@bittrex

Create a file called static-nodes.json in your data dir with this content

Code:
[ "enode://9852729849ab856e699af353159e781c780bac3d706da26ae41a64407b320f31c2f4a6fdee74d61ce0c9077a9a578503c8fe4e75722fc2e8ad1b97b8e823d20d@90.161.84.133:53900", "enode://dfac27f4e14600a06480ee72d2d9a28c26805ac8cbc31e1d07225a49d5669f54f97ff9d88c20cd9ec2f148c8cb64861820eee8d235b79a3edceec0648fa9376b@178.33.228.14:53900"
]
Activity: 937
The price is going crazy on Bittrex! I expect exponential gains in the next few days. Cheesy

Not yet,

Can someone please contact us?  The daemon got stuck yesterday, and on restart we haven't been able to get any peers.

Thanks
richie@bittrex

Not yet,

Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anyone mining with AMD R9 Fury X cards.
Just wondering if they work  with ethminer-opencl-0.9.41 before i buy a pair   
legendary
Activity: 1330

something big is happening?  Huh Huh Huh Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Whats the current supply of shift?

What are shifts features ?

ta!

Current supply is around 2.7m SHIFT.

New development plans and a list of work done on the old SHIFT core will be thoroughly detailed after relaunch.

Please check back regularly to keep up to date! Smiley

Thanks for that!

Most welcome. Sorry I can't give a more detailed answer at this moment, we're working round the clock to be ready for the relaunch!
legendary
Activity: 1092

ta!

New development plans and a list of work done on the old SHIFT core will be thoroughly detailed after relaunch.

Thanks for that!

ta!

legendary
Activity: 1092

ta!
Jump to: